Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so heres the break down of the relationship.

First year - amazing
Second year - amazing (I broke up with her for two months to game, then got back with her in an open relationship where I continued to have s3x with girls for another month or two [she didn't do anything with any guy - or so she says lol] then we got back into monogamy.
third year - little bumpy but still good, still lots of love/s3x, but she started to not respect me more and more because I lost touch with my masculinity.

The last three months were a train wreck.

I told her that I was breaking up with her in July, but that we could still be lovers - I told her I didn't want any rules and I didn't want to be committed, that our commitment was destroying our love (which at the time I thought it was). So she didn't take it too well, but because she was very attached to me she agreed. Then within the first week I slept with another girl and when she asked me if I did I said yes. I continued gaming and she continued to come around and see me very often (almost like we never broke up). I knew that she was talking/dating to guys but because I was in abundance I didn't care. Then school came. And my abundance disappeared because I didn't have time to spin plates. But she, on the other hand, got a new job as a waitress, and so her abundance skyrocketed. I could feel her slowly drifting, and I became depressed and anxious. It was so obvious to her too that I was like this. It reached boiling point when I told gave her an ultimatum: We either get back together into a monogamous relationship or we end it. She then told me that she was hooking up with her manager at work who is 14 years older than her. So that hit me hard and I couldn't hold back my emotions. She then agreed that we could go back to monogamy. This lasted only two weeks - In those two weeks I told myself that I would not let my jealousy get the best of me, and so I started to hit the gym, write a personal journal, meditate, go to school from morning to night mon-fri. It was working. I was far less jealous, and I thought "hmm, maybe this could still work out." Nope. She did not like the fact that I was channelling my inner masculinity again. She tasted the power of having more value than me and she couldn't bare going back to the way it was. We chilled only twice in those two weeks of monogamy - and at each moment she was trying to find ANYTHING to get mad at and get a reaction out of me, but I refused to react. I was calm, cool, collected, ****y, and funny. Didn't matter. The two weeks went by and thats when she came over... a couple days ago. she said the relationship was ruined and that she wasn't happy. I said "Okay, I respect your decision. Let me get your stuff. I will not be contacting you. Please, do not contact me."

And that was that.

I was in and out of the relationship/commitment for a little less than 4 years. I do feel like I destroyed the relationship because of 1) losing touch with my masculinity 2) moving from monogamy to open relationship.
Sounds like the milk went bad Narcissist. Like you said she got the taste of thinking she was higher value than you and didnt want to go back to the way things were.

I hate to say it but once the milk goes bad you can never fix it. Channel your time, energy and resources into the next one. Focus on yourself.

Last edited:

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the milk went bad Narcissist. Like you said she got the taste of thinking she was higher value than you and didnt want to go back to the way things were.

I hate to say it but once the milk goes bad you can never fix it. Channel your time, energy and resources into the next one. Focus on yourself.
Exactly.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing interesting really. "Hi, how are you, I Hope you are fine" etc. BS

When we broke up I told her to contact me during her trip abroad to wrote her experience etc. (It was just cordial BS to split in civil manner, I knew she won't contact me when abroad and she didn't).

She contacted me after she came back to the city. IDGAF really. I wrote her couple cordial lines and wished her good day. I don't plan to contact her again, she phucked it up, it's not my mess to clean.
Did you reply this time?

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the no contact rule only apply with ex girlfriends or can it be used to make a girl you like miss you?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does the no contact rule only apply with ex girlfriends or can it be used to make a girl you like miss you?
As a general rule yes, but it also depends on what kind of impression you made during contact. If she invested emotions and feelings, if you sparked the attraction then she will miss you. A little absence only makes the heart grow fonder. You should be living a busy life going after your goals anyway so you won't have the time to attend to her all the time naturally.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is for you to heal. It is for you to move on. Either from an ex or a friend, what ever you want to call her, but the point is your healing. Not a tool to manipulate someone else.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule yes, but it also depends on what kind of impression you made during contact. If she invested emotions and feelings, if you sparked the attraction then she will miss you. A little absence only makes the heart grow fonder. You should be living a busy life going after your goals anyway so you won't have the time to attend to her all the time naturally.
Thanks bcude. That's exactly my aim but not sure if she'll be the one to initiate contact. I made the mistake of constantly texting her on a daily basis and believe I came across needy. So I'm trying to break that and haven't contacted her for 3 weeks.

Oh and I can't ask her out on a date. She lives abroad. If she doesn't get in contact it's not the end of the world.

goodbyehorses

Don Juan
Reaction score
So weird but Im feeling great. Spinning plates is a sure fire way to get over a break up.
Absolutely right!

Day 25.

Yesterday and today I am feeling better, maybe due to the fact I'm going to have lunch with this girl I like a lot! And tomorrow I'm spending time with the other chick. Moreover, yesterday 'she' watched my stories again. Is it so boring her time abroad? ;) This morning I went for a run after two months without exercise, it felt great. Keep moving on brothers!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7. Have a date tonight with a cutie. Feeling good. Forgot my wallet at work and so I cant go to school today (no way of commuting)... this is a bummer. My house is tainted and I do not want to be home.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today sucked fcking d1ck.

Missed school, got flaked on last minute, kind of ruined the plate by basically telling her to stop messaging me and wasting my time, and broke nofap.

Feel like sh1t.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today sucked fcking d1ck.

Missed school, got flaked on last minute, kind of ruined the plate by basically telling her to stop messaging me and wasting my time, and broke nofap.

Feel like sh1t.
Just keep on keepin' on. I've been in a crap headspace since Monday morning, no single concrete reason I can point to. Just a bunch of little setbacks, headwinds, all on top of some additional life responsibilities that will get better in a couple of weeks but in the meantime it's a slog.

The reason spinning plates helps you heal faster is that it simply gives you something to look forward to again, rather than looking backward. So do something---anything---that gives you something to look forward to.

For me, I have my first piano-karaoke meetup in two days. Last week I got early access to concert tix for a group I really like, so I bought two tickets and now I have something forward to with my GF. Unfortunately the latter won't pay off until December, but the act of planning and purchasing was worth a few days of glow in the moment.

Forward. Onward. Self care.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend was supposed to pick up her sh!t this week and drop off my sh!t, but she hasn't. It's slightly annoying because I want to cut all ties and all potential contact with her, so that I know for sure I won't be bumping into her. She is supposed to drop it off while I am not home and give it to my roommate but nothing has happened this week *rolls eyes*

Also I bumped into her friend at school yesterday. Actually it was a slightly odd situation. I was talking to my friend and her friend came up to me (I didn't even notice her) and she was acting really friendly to me (my friend even made a comment about it after she left). I played it off cool and was cordial and friendly. But she gave me a really tight hug when she left. I do feel as though she was gauging to see if I was affected by the break up or not so that she can relay that information back to my ex *double eye roll*

Oh well. I can't wait until I get my sh!t back and I know for a fact that she won't be coming to my house ever again.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend was supposed to pick up her sh!t this week and drop off my sh!t, but she hasn't. It's slightly annoying because I want to cut all ties and all potential contact with her, so that I know for sure I won't be bumping into her. She is supposed to drop it off while I am not home and give it to my roommate but nothing has happened this week *rolls eyes*

Also I bumped into her friend at school yesterday. Actually it was a slightly odd situation. I was talking to my friend and her friend came up to me (I didn't even notice her) and she was acting really friendly to me (my friend even made a comment about it after she left). I played it off cool and was cordial and friendly. But she gave me a really tight hug when she left. I do feel as though she was gauging to see if I was affected by the break up or not so that she can relay that information back to my ex *double eye roll*

Oh well. I can't wait until I get my sh!t back and I know for a fact that she won't be coming to my house ever again.
Keeping the stuff can be a way to have a hook on you. On the contrary if she's really eager to drop the stuff she's really done done with you. Just as a general observation. But maybe she's just busy and will do it next week. Or if you commanded her to drop it off this week she's trying to demonstrate power by doing it when she feels for it.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping the stuff can be a way to have a hook on you. On the contrary if she's really eager to drop the stuff she's really done done with you. Just as a general observation. But maybe she's just busy and will do it next week. Or if you commanded her to drop it off this week she's trying to demonstrate power by doing it when she feels for it.
Yeah, I did tell her that I wanted her to drop it off this week and to respect that, which she said she would, but she obviously didn't. Just another piece of evidence that this relationship is beyond repair. I am so glad to be out of it. Truly. Not just saying that to make myself feel or look better.

goodbyehorses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 28.

Last 2-3 days have been tough. I knew from her friend (I didn't ask though) that she got fired and came back in town some days ago (when she watched my stories again she was already here). It's funny, because in my last message I wrote that I believed she would do great abroad, 'because you're great and beautiful and you will do well', something like that. I was so wrong, she is much worse than that, I guess it was my love writing... She got fired for not showing at work sometimes and going to work with hangover some other :rolleyes: At least this is what she told to her friends, so I think there's even more s**t she didn't tell.

Now she has to pay back a great amount of money because she lost her scholaship, and her family isn't rich, so it's a very bad moment for her. Her friends are going to collect money to help her. This feels so bad because I sincerely care for her. But I am not going to do anything, not even wish her a happy birthday, which is soon. I'm having a hard time, I feel a lot of anxiety and mixed emotions, but she doesn't deserve my help and my affection right now, at least until she will understand her mistakes and be willing to cope, which won't happen.