SeymourCake
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2010
- Messages
- 1,523
- Reaction score
- 363
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Bringing a stranger, a possible crazy BPD girl to your house and letting her know where you live is a no-no for me.And yet phaggots keep paying.
Chivalry is dead. Smash or next. Netflix and chill is inexpensive.
Coffee, drinks maybe, better yet, drinks at your place. Smash or next her.
Making money isn't the issue. The fact they are going out with you for the wrong reasons is.Make enough money to the point where this type of **** doesn't matter.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If cuckoldry is your thing then I recommend not watching porn.whats wrong with that? i even buy stuff for people who bullied me long ago in school
I go out with women just to **** them and nothing more. Does that make me a bad person? It's just the way the world works.Make enough money to the point where this type of **** doesn't matter.
I have no sympathy for these men, especially not in 2019 when even an idiot should know better. They need to read "Mode One: Let the women know what you're REALLY thinking" by Alan Roger Currie, and watch it on youtube.
So two thirds of women only date men because they want to deeply connect with him and build a solid relationship based on trust, respect, and love?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
One third were willing to admit it, but the numbers could be higher than that because maybe some women weren’t being honest when questioned.So two thirds of women only date men because they want to deeply connect with him and build a solid relationship based on trust, respect, and love?
In the "dating" world my estimate is 80% of dinner dates was a guy she has no sexual interest in. It follows the 80/20 rule.One third were willing to admit it, but the numbers could be higher than that because maybe some women weren’t being honest when questioned.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
To some of us her time has no value unless she sees us in a sexual light or she benefits our life in another way. Most of the guys her arent signing up to provide "free" dinners.Not a problem, keep ur dates cheap. They use you cause you have nothing to offer except expensive meal. The meal is entertaining and you are just the price to pay for admission.
If you have value, then you don't need to offer 3 star Michelin.
She's offering her time.
We are in agreement here. I have a friend who told me about a story from his early 20s when he met a girl at a club and brought her home, he was living at his parent's place at the time. Long story short, their place was robbed the next day.Bringing a stranger, a possible crazy BPD girl to your house and letting her know where you live is a no-no for me.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.