Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One-Third of women admit they go on dates with men for free food

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol - that’s why you never do dinner dates until 3-4 dates in, at least in my opinion.

Last couple months I’ve had more dates from OLD than cold approach and, hilariously, at least 3 of them showed up to our date expecting to order food off the menu. I made it clear when asking them for a “drink or two” and never said anything about food.

Not saying they were looking for a free meal, but saying a lot of women think it’s “normal” for a dinner date on the first date...LOL.

Interestingly, those girls also were the ones who asked my why I didn’t “send an ‘I had a good time’ text” after our first date. I think it goes to show a lot of dudes out there are like that: take a girl to dinner on the first date, pay for it all, and text them that night or the very next morning...

I dislike women who have such expectations, especially early on (first 1-3 dates, when you barely know the other person).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bringing a stranger, a possible crazy BPD girl to your house and letting her know where you live is a no-no for me.
Lmfao.

Throater women in parked car ftw.I am not classy.

Jakees on you kuz dating bpd.

Don't you vet lol

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go on dates just for food, and we go on dates just for sex

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make enough money to the point where this type of **** doesn't matter.
It's not just about the money. More importantly, they are wasting your time. Not to mention the bad feeling that comes from knowing that you are being used.

I live in the entertainment district of my city. There are lots of fancy bars and restaurants with outdoor patios in the area. Just waking around in the summer, you can spot the "free dinner" wh*res from a mile away. They all look like they are too young to afford dining at an expensive restaurant on a weekday. They are with a guy (usually but not always of ethnic background) who looks a bit chump-like. You can see from the body language that they are on their first (and probably last) date. It's a sad spectacle.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go on dates just for food, and we go on dates just for sex
Except these women in question get their food and you don't get your sex.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of all can you imagine how boring it is to sit behind a table in a restaurant with full light and no intimacy while listening at a woman? or even worse being forced to actually pay attention to what she says to answer her questions?

I dont know maybe I got "alpha windowered" from all the hot chicks I met in poland and czech republic in night clubs, university students aged 18-24 who made me had the time of my life with no string attached...but now in my mid 30s I would pay TO AVOID a dinner date, surely not to have one.

There is a good chance that two hours of non intimate time with a woman stressing me would even harm my libido for the after party.

I dont know how some guys can mix different functions like being a provider and being a fvck buddy in the same night within hours.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of all can you imagine how boring it is to sit behind a table in a restaurant with full light and no intimacy while listening at a woman? or even worse being forced to actually pay attention to what she says to answer her questions?

I dont know maybe I got "alpha windowered" from all the hot chicks I met in poland and czech republic in night clubs, university students aged 18-24 who made me had the time of my life with no string attached...but now in my mid 30s I would pay TO AVOID a dinner date, surely not to have one.

There is a good chance that two hours of non intimate time with a woman stressing me would even harm my libido for the after party.

I dont know how some guys can mix different functions like being a provider and being a fvck buddy in the same night within hours.
Restaurants for me combine the worst of all possible activities:

- You have to pay for overpriced sh!t that you could do better for cheaper yourself
- You have to not only sit still the whole time, but have little to no intimacy either
- You are forced to make small talk constantly as the sole focus, since there is no relief from it at all in the environment and activity. Nothing like mutually gazing across a lake or up at the sky, walking in a park, and using touch and movement to both tease (example: pretend to hug her, then push her away at the last second and grin) and bond (example: hug her around her neck, push her tightly into you, stroke and kiss her) with her. Only relentless small talk, sitting cramped still, with no intimacy

I never, ever voluntarily go to those places. I would not even want to go to a dinner "date" if the woman paid it for me and I was hungry. I have a near phobia to spend my time in the manner I described above. That's also why regions with long, harsh winters are worse for dating to me as you cannot as easily just take them out somewhere for free the first time even if you don't do a dinner "date".

I respect people to the extent they respect themselves. Like I wrote in my other post, I know why afcs do this stuff - because they aren't being honest and upfront either with themselves or the women and they know they aren't - and that is exactly why I have no sympathy for them.

Last edited: