Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text rapport VS asking out

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little advice here would be sweet. My kid sister's BF has for ages talked about this "nice girl" he knows of who "doesn't get out much" in his words. He kept suggesting I meet her, even saying she "wants to know me", so eventually I thought "why not" and contacted her on FB. She didn't reply and so I assumed it was all BS.

After ten days or so she replies and we text a bit. Some c*cky funny from me, establishing my frame and interests and a little probing of her frankly seemingly dull persona, and I say "Ok let's stop texting, I'll meet you soon, instead". I wait a week and, not having met or knowing really anything about her, drop her another text playfully exploring her lack of travel and telling her I'll be in her town next week and we should meet up. She replies "poi vedremo" which translates to "eventually we'll see".

Since I don't know her, it isn't easy engaging her libido via cold texting. She seems fairly uninteresting overall, admitting to having no hobbies and very little formal education. I just need to smash a warm pu$$y already, so who cares about any of that. But it isn't making engaging with her easy. The logical thing would be to maybe text game her lightly over a month or so, and then see if she'll meet me, with anything but a hard "Yes!" being my cue to next her.

Her birthday is next week, I was planning to not say Happy Birthday though and ignore her for at least 10 days or so.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop playing games and tell her you are going 'here' at 'this' time and that she should come. 'Hey I'll be at X (some local bar) next Friday at 8. You should come and have a drink'. If she comes, she comes. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Go somewhere you will enjoy and where I'd she doesn't, you can find that warm pu$$y you're looking for anyways.

Text game.. don't text. Only to get logistics squared away.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop playing games and tell her you are going 'here' at 'this' time and that she should come. 'Hey I'll be at X (some local bar) next Friday at 8. You should come and have a drink'. If she comes, she comes. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Go somewhere you will enjoy and where I'd she doesn't, you can find that warm pu$$y you're looking for anyways.

Text game.. don't text. Only to get logistics squared away.
I 100% endorse this. Texting for logistics is the way to go. It works so dang well

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 100% endorse this. Texting for logistics is the way to go. It works so dang well
The only time I would advocate for texting is when you feel there's a good connection between the two of you and it feels 'easy'. She will make it easy for you, and you'll know she is because it'll seem like she WANTS to talk. But even then, keep it limited and light.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I would advocate for texting is when you feel there's a good connection between the two of you and it feels 'easy'. She will make it easy for you, and you'll know she is because it'll seem like she WANTS to talk. But even then, keep it limited and light.
Sounds like you know the Game

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Annoyingly I've consistently been either flaked upon or ignored outright when I cut to the chase quickly via comms. Maybe it's an Italian thing. At the same time I don't enjoy texting (and hate talking on the phone) and so don't enjoy wasting very much time before inviting a girl to meet me.

At this stage this girl won't accept an invitation, but at the same time I don't care to keep texting her, either.

This is why any sort of OLD has never been for me. Meeting face to face is vital.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao I did. She said no. That's the whole point.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said "we'll see" which to me means "no, for now".

Just saying that the established wisdom of asking a girl you haven't met out as quickly as possible and skipping the building of rapport online or via text, is a big fat scam. It doesn't work. They won't go out with me if they don't know me.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just saying that the established wisdom of asking a girl you haven't met out as quickly as possible and skipping the building of rapport online or via text, is a big fat scam. It doesn't work. They won't go out with me if they don't know me.
I just thought of this video when you said this

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is nothing you or anyone else can say to persuade an uninterested woman out on a date. That’s what you’re having trouble accepting. This girl was never interested in you. Any mental energy expended on why is a waste of time. That’s the bigger point said “wisdom” addresses.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little advice here would be sweet. My kid sister's BF has for ages talked about this "nice girl" he knows of who "doesn't get out much" in his words. He kept suggesting I meet her, even saying she "wants to know me", so eventually I thought "why not" and contacted her on FB. She didn't reply and so I assumed it was all BS.

After ten days or so she replies and we text a bit. Some c*cky funny from me, establishing my frame and interests and a little probing of her frankly seemingly dull persona, and I say "Ok let's stop texting, I'll meet you soon, instead". I wait a week and, not having met or knowing really anything about her, drop her another text playfully exploring her lack of travel and telling her I'll be in her town next week and we should meet up. She replies "poi vedremo" which translates to "eventually we'll see".

Since I don't know her, it isn't easy engaging her libido via cold texting. She seems fairly uninteresting overall, admitting to having no hobbies and very little formal education. I just need to smash a warm pu$$y already, so who cares about any of that. But it isn't making engaging with her easy. The logical thing would be to maybe text game her lightly over a month or so, and then see if she'll meet me, with anything but a hard "Yes!" being my cue to next her.

Her birthday is next week, I was planning to not say Happy Birthday though and ignore her for at least 10 days or so.
Yeah no worries bro you're overthinking it. The clue is "She doesn't get out much". So she's probably just shy. Idk what you're looking for but girls like that need a bit of time to meet with a guy from online and get pretty attached by the time they actually do. Are you sure that's what you want? Because there are definitely faster choices out there.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anything from a woman other than a yes......means NO. She isn't interested.

Women with high interest are very easy to figure out and are never difficult to deal with.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Annoyingly I've consistently been either flaked upon or ignored outright when I cut to the chase quickly via comms. Maybe it's an Italian thing. At the same time I don't enjoy texting (and hate talking on the phone) and so don't enjoy wasting very much time before inviting a girl to meet me.

At this stage this girl won't accept an invitation, but at the same time I don't care to keep texting her, either.

This is why any sort of OLD has never been for me. Meeting face to face is vital.
It isnt cutting to the chase that makes them ghost or flake. They never intended to meet or have sex with you. Thats why you cut to the chase, to weed them out. Your idea that valuing your own time turns them off is delusional. Women want men who respect themselves, and they know what theyre doing. She either intends to fvck you in the first few seconds after seeing you or your pictures, or not.

You wanna talk big fat scams? Spending your energy to give a woman validation and entertainment for free, then thinking the problem was you not being enough of an ingratiating circus monkey for her. Youre kidding me dude.

PS. @Who Dares Win has called italy part of europes "dead zone" for dating along with i think it was spain, Portugal and greece. Maybe a vacation, say to asia, would do you good.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously @Visionist you're blue pill and lacking some experience. Tell me please, why would your friend try to set you up with a girl, eh? Obviously, because you're single and thirsty, or in other words unsuccessful with women. Your attitude in your original post reflects it. Either we see each other, or no. As if you have other options. Perhaps you do, but not a lot of them.

With this girl, everything is lost, she said we'll see. That means a no. Natural thing of chasing her ass will not do anything. And there is no such thing as in italian culture (or whatever culture) you have to chase them, or she is old fashioned, or whatever. No! World doesn't work like that. Everything in this world is constant with DJ game no matter the culture.

I can bet my two cents that your texting with her was 100% platonic, there was no flirting. There is also good chance that she didn't even sht test you, or if she did you failed, or didn't even see it. So asking her out from platonic phase?? What kind of result did you expect here?

I can't text, that is an excuse you made up for yourself.
I can't talk on the phone, that is also an excuse you made up for yourself.

As if when time comes to meet with her in person, you will be that prince. No it won't be like that. When the time comes, you will be saying I can't meet with girls, I prefer just go straight to sex part and be done with it. Then there is no point in women whatsoever, god gave you right hand, use it.

Texting can be learned by watching youtube and practicing. Talking on the phone also can be learned, again youtube and practicing. When you saying I can't text or talk on the phone, all that means you do not have experience and afraid to try it, your mind just shutting you down. You even coming up with excuse, it's either she meet me or fck it.

But why would she meet you? You are not interesting.

No, texting her more, warming her up, or whatever you call it, will not work. Kissing ass never works. In fact she already has an idea of who you are, you can't change that frame. You see, each text conversation (online dating for example) has four parts to it. Silence, Sht test, platonic, flirting. You treat each part differently, you approach each part differently. You do not ask her out when she is giving you silence, you do not ask her out when she sht testing you, or when you two are having a platonic conversation - sht, what you do for a living, I work at a bar, do you want to go out? We'll see. :rolleyes: That kind of sht has a place to be, if you're an underwear model with build body, and are a 9 to chicks, so that they jump on you, it sometimes will work. But you're not, stop acting like you are.

You treat silence with fun witty one liners that are about you and her, and you don't ask questions, something she don't have to reply to.
You treat sht tests like her investing into you her time, good thing, you just pass the sht test, and don't follow up, ask questions, you let her come back at you.
Platonic conversations are good, and you write something short and flirt to get out of it.
Flirting is when you start making plans, that's when you get her number and give her a call and flirt some more on the phone.
From this phase you make a qualifier question, vague suggestion, find out her schedule, and make plans. Are you an adventurous person? What’s your view on drinks and witty banter? When are you free this week? Let meet this day this time!

You had a conversation which was going nowhere from the start because you had no plan. Start planning your moves.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isnt cutting to the chase that makes them ghost or flake. They never intended to meet or have sex with you. Thats why you cut to the chase, to weed them out. Your idea that valuing your own time turns them off is delusional. Women want men who respect themselves, and they know what theyre doing. She either intends to fvck you in the first few seconds after seeing you or your pictures, or not.

You wanna talk big fat scams? Spending your energy to give a woman validation and entertainment for free, then thinking the problem was you not being enough of an ingratiating circus monkey for her. Youre kidding me dude.

PS. @Who Dares Win has called italy part of europes "dead zone" for dating along with i think it was spain, Portugal and greece. Maybe a vacation, say to asia, would do you good.
Agree with what you said about the reason for them to ghost guys, regarding that last part you have a good memory.

That behaviour from women op describes is typycal of the dead pvssy zone triangle (spain-italy-greece), the kind of misbehaviour that american guys describe as more common by the day from the last 10 years has been the norm in such area since forever.

I recall when I was travelling around Europe in my late teens it was already like that and Im in my mid 30s now.

You move to austria or germany and it seems like living in an other world, then moves east and even more.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was entirely flirty in fact, most of the questions were from her end and I only gave her C&F statements instead of questions in return. I even joked "ah, goodbye then" when she said she isn't rich or important. C&F is my natural thing and always will be, I don't know or care to learn anything else.

Rather than her coming across as uninteresting as some sort of sh!t test, she came across as actually uninteresting and incapable of being so, which is why I got bored and soon told her "enough texting". Her pictures certainly aren't much to look at anyway and that's probably the main issue here. I didn't make her also wait ten days when she first replied, but I waited 5 hours or so.

Overall, I like easy lays, like, ridiculously easy. I tend to stick to girls who are instantly smitten with me and blow up my phone, although so far none of them have been attractive enough for my tastes. I don't subscribe to the whole "if she's hard to get I'm more attracted" schtick. As soon as she said "we'll see" those words put her in the category of women who like to waste my time, and I could feel my interest slipping away fast. That was last week and since then I'm even less interested in seeing her. She might even be a landwhale for all I know lol :eek:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score