Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That HB 8 replied again to a message today. I need advice asap! Please!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You might recall a couple weeks ago I messaged an HB8 50 miles from me on match who really sparked my interest. I mean political views, religion, body type, etc. all matches up with her. You might she's online like 16 hours a day and listed "professor" as her profession. Anyway, you might remember it took me a few messages and coming up with a flirty reply to get her to respond and she finally did but it didn't go anywhere.

Anyway, I noticed she redid her profile bio and seemed to tone it down some. She's actually an Yoga teacher and works at an animal shelter. It seems she might have had her profile beefed up too much in the past. But she's a solid 8 and shouldn't be on OLD at all as we have talked about before with these higher end chicks.

Anyway, I messaged her last night pointing out her profile chances and how her new bio is cute and all and stuff about her. She read the message early this morning but waited until this afternoon to reply.

Se said it was very kind to me to point those things out basically and said it was a very kind message and that I seem to be a "sweet guy."

So anyway, any advice to counter this reply and what to say in a response? I didn't reply yet because I don't want to look needy and I want to say the right thing because one slip up and they move on. So is there anything you can recommend saying to her?

Like I said she's on all the time and she waited 6 hours to reply after reading my message so that does show somewhat interest I think. I think the distance thing is an issue because she wants guys within 30 miles and I'm about 50 which causes hesitation.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might recall a couple weeks ago I messaged an HB8 50 miles from me on match who really sparked my interest. I mean political views, religion, body type, etc. all matches up with her. You might she's online like 16 hours a day and listed "professor" as her profession. Anyway, you might remember it took me a few messages and coming up with a flirty reply to get her to respond and she finally did but it didn't go anywhere.

Anyway, I noticed she redid her profile bio and seemed to tone it down some. She's actually an Yoga teacher and works at an animal shelter. It seems she might have had her profile beefed up too much in the past. But she's a solid 8 and shouldn't be on OLD at all as we have talked about before with these higher end chicks.

Anyway, I messaged her last night pointing out her profile chances and how her new bio is cute and all and stuff about her. She read the message early this morning but waited until this afternoon to reply.

Se said it was very kind to me to point those things out basically and said it was a very kind message and that I seem to be a "sweet guy."

So anyway, any advice to counter this reply and what to say in a response? I didn't reply yet because I don't want to look needy and I want to say the right thing because one slip up and they move on. So is there anything you can recommend saying to her?

Like I said she's on all the time and she waited 6 hours to reply after reading my message so that does show somewhat interest I think. I think the distance thing is an issue because she wants guys within 30 miles and I'm about 50 which causes hesitation.
Ask her out and when she's free to meet up. 50 miles is pretty far though man but whatever floats your boat. She said you were very sweet which is not a great sign lol im not trying to troll or anything, im just saying.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ok she just send another message asking how for away I live and about my business. This is what kills me when they find out fleamarket.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she just send another message asking how for away I live and about my business. This is what kills me when they find out fleamarket.
Just tell her how far but you're down to meet up and see how things go. Keep business conversation/information at a minimum.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Does your head even realize that just by being on OLD you are lowering your SMV by 2 points. If you are in real life 8, then you are 6 on OLD. Then by messaging this girl far far away in distant country in sahara you lower your SMV further down by another 4 points, so you now is 2. Of course it didn't go anywhere, it was her telling you she's not traveling, she got pelnty of dck whereever she is now. Then you message again, showing your desparation, and you have to qualify yourself to herr, how far you live, how much money you make.

Tell her 'you live far baby'.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just tell her how far but you're down to meet up and see how things go. Keep business conversation/information at a minimum.
Yea I told her what stuff I sell but not where since she didn't ask where. To deflect the question I asked about her Yoga job and stuff about that.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I told her what stuff I sell but not where since she didn't ask where. To deflect the question I asked about her Yoga job and stuff about that.
Did you set up a time/place to meetup yet?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dont give that information out yet. Be vague plus she hasn't earned it anyway. Tell her you would like to meet her in person. That's it go from there.
She read my message 15 mins ago and hasn't replied yet. I'm going to send her a message about meeting up. She also doesn't list her name on her profile but looks legit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Still have not heard back but mentioned I'd like to meet up with her. She sounded interested in me for sure but the distance thing killed me here I think. She was focused on my distance which is 20 miles outside her preferred range. I can't help that.

I guess it's good I'm getting replies though

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
50 miles is pretty far though man but whatever floats your boat.
THIS! If you have read my posts on here, literally in my old arse county of 250,000 people there are literally like 4 women who are on Match regularly. Only 2 are good looking. I've hard no luck with the few I do find in my county, which I can count on one hand.

Over 90 percent of the girls I message on OLD are 30 to 70 miles away so you se where I'm going with the distance thing. Most don't want a guy 60 miles away. There literally isn't anyone around here on OLD for me to message.

I'm shocked at times that I actually get replies back from people 60 miles away. This just really sucks though. I do get a number of women who tell me the distance is just too far. Like this one wasn't someone within 30 miles and a "serious" relationship and being nearly 50 miles away.

I can't help it I live 50 miles or more away from most of the women I find on OLD.

What am I supposed to do? Like this one, religion, politics and pretty much everything lines up as a match except distance.

Why are some women not direct though? Why doesn't she just be honest and tell me the distance is too far? I would fully understand that. Like she sent that reply then 20 minutes later out of the blue sent me another reply before I could respond to her first reply. Then this morning she reads it and waits 6 hours. It shows there is a little interest there for her to send messages but why are women like this?

In the third reply she sent which was unsolicited she asked how far I live from her. That does give me a hint she has some interest but worried about distance. Why would she send a message out of the blue asking about my distance?

Most of my replies are women about 40 to 50 miles away. The bigger the area the better.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50 miles LOL

You must be kidding me. I told you just go to the shopping mall and do approaches. Closer and hotter girls.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
50 miles LOL

You must be kidding me. I told you just go to the shopping mall and do approaches. Closer and hotter girls.
The county to my north and south doesn't even have a lot. Same ones online everyday.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, so her before profile listed "professor" as her profession, but she changed her profile recently and now she's a YOGA TEACHER? and she volunteers at an animal shelter now?

That doesn't strike you as ODD in a red flag kinda way?

Did you ask her why professor before and now yoga teacher?

You seem to be caught up on her being attractive instead of being cautious that she's a bot or simply a liar?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antique Dealer
Small business entrepreneur. If she continues to ask, tell her it's involved and better explained in person.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, so her before profile listed "professor" as her profession, but she changed her profile recently and now she's a YOGA TEACHER? and she volunteers at an animal shelter now?

That doesn't strike you as ODD in a red flag kinda way?

Did you ask her why professor before and now yoga teacher?

You seem to be caught up on her being attractive instead of being cautious that she's a bot or simply a liar?
Doesn't look like a bot and she has pics at the shelter.

I've seen a number of women who list teacher then read the fine print and they teach pottery class or some bs in order to beef their image up.

If shes not a bot me thinks shes online all the time because she just teaches yoga and doesn't make a lot of money hence looking for a guy who makes money hence the personal questions about business.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't communicate on the OLD platform. Tell her you are driving and to give you a call. Then put your number down there. if she doesn't call you in 15 minutes, NEXT.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't communicate on the OLD platform. Tell her you are driving and to give you a call. Then put your number down there. if she doesn't call you in 15 minutes, NEXT.
Yea I told her I was out and to contact me via cell. Nothing yet.

Giving the number out first on old has worked for me in the past. I'd actually have them text me first. Shes online right now btw. Like I said shes online like 15 hours every single day.