Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lets me grope her body, always wants to see me, but when I go in for the kill it's a no-go(we fvcked in the past already). Next?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s coming over later on today.

DJ’s, what do I do?

Also I won’t do drugs with her.
Just let her have her way, you just take a drink or something better than that, just let her way with you, her to escalate, she will after having that emotionally high the drugs provides.. Just enjoy what gives. Dont get attached to this kind of girl, make no mistake this is a highly toxic relationship if u ever falls for her.. Again emotionally detached.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just let her have her way, you just take a drink or something better than that, just let her way with you, her to escalate, she will after having that emotionally high the drugs provides.. Just enjoy what gives. Dont get attached to this kind of girl, make no mistake this is a highly toxic relationship if u ever falls for her.. Again emotionally detached.

He already attached.

I have a Fvck buddy. She will always remain that.

I just have a problem with demoting a GF ... GF's are always nexted.

Yeah. Emotions.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He already attached.

I have a Fvck buddy. She will always remain that.

I just have a problem with demoting a GF ... GF's are always nexted.

Yeah. Emotions.
He has been duly warns, after all this forum is about op, we can't control what a person will do with their own body..

GF are always nexted due to loss of respect dude.. U never be friends with an ex nor take them back.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's coming over, either way, I'm gonna straight up tell her that if she's playing games then it's over, I don't have time to waste
She's coming over, either way, I'm gonna straight up tell her that if she's playing games then it's over, I don't have time to waste
I didn't agree with this, it's either happened or not, you just have to ghost her, with crazies logic didn't really compute in their brains, and false rape allegations easily can be manipulate by women.. I say has fun with her... Dont go the other direction.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met girl a while back. Flirted, kinoed, went back to my place and sealed the deal.

Fast forward after a few weeks of hooking up, she talks about her ex(it's complicated). I make no big deal out of it, I back off and spin more plates.

She starts texting me again, we meet at a party, she's flirting, strong eye contact, asking me if I'm seeing someone, says bye with a kiss.

I, of course, invite her over.

I try to kiss her, she talks about her ex again. I ignore it this time, pull her close to me on the bed, grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck, and she does nothing except letting me have my way with her. Even gets on top of me and grinds on me, but doesn't let it go further than that, not letting me french kiss her because she feels "guilty".

Everything in her body language and eyes was saying she wanted to fvck, so what do I do now?

P.S: She's always finding reasons for us to hang out.
Start going balls deep on her hotter younger sister and friends. Post back afterwards.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s coming over later on today.

DJ’s, what do I do?

Also I won’t do drugs with her.
She sounds like a keeper. Have you proposed yet? You guys can to do H at the reception.

Yet you're going to have a cute little chat lol

What part of 'demonstrate. Don't explicate,' don't you get?

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a keeper. Have you proposed yet? You guys can to do H at the reception.

Yet you're going to have a cute little chat lol

What part of 'demonstrate. Don't explicate,' don't you get?
Alright alright Jesus, do I just fvckin kino then try to **** her?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she caught a little something while rebounding from BF. Doesn't want to spread it to you. Better get yourself checked .

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she caught a little something while rebounding from BF. Doesn't want to spread it to you. Better get yourself checked .
lmao that would make sense considering making out is the only thing she didn’t let me do

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you haven't handled a crazies before, just don't go further other than having fun with her, don't knocked her out either. Just follow the wise advised here in this forum.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright alright Jesus, do I just fvckin kino then try to **** her?
You sa7d you already did or you made it up lol

If a woman getd out of pocket next her. If attention ***** take **** out.

Go after her hotter younger sister.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only compliance that matters to a guy is sexual compliance. Sexual compliance is the difference between her using you for validation vs genuine interest.
Sexual compliance validates that your a romantic interest of hers. Without it your a plutonic friend. Its a Non-sexual energy from her which will degrade your masculine and sexual swag.

Last edited:

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another fun fact! MDMA is the active ingredient in Extasy, witch has other drugs cut in, so you never know what you get. Comparing MDMA used in Clinical Research is not the same thing as "Extasy" Pure MDMA floating around is a Myth like saying pure cocain in the states. It's always cut.

Not to get all Dr. Drew on you but What the F. would Dr. Drew say.

No. Just No.
MDMA is the hardest drug I've partaken. This current batch is crystals rather than pills (high chance it's authentic but not 100%) and has been vouched by test kits. So it's not a myth. It can be verified. Precautions can also be taken to ward off after-effects. Short of some night-sweats the precautions worked very well.

Hard to believe I'm defending drug use, but I've seen how pragmatic and well-researched my GF is, and my own research supports her conclusions.

Yes, the risk is never zero. But there are ways to mitigate that risk way, way down.

And in my own anecdotal experience, MDMA, combined with some honest, sober, follow-up discussion, can greatly enhance a relationship. But it has to be approached mindfully, which I imagine is rare among those pre-disposed to recreational drug use.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why most women are what they are today. They get unlimited validation while giving 0% effort.

Pvssy = validation. This is the frame that has guys stuck in desperation/scarcity mindset.

Her effort/compliance = validation. This is the frame that maintains self respect and boundaries that will lead to women bending over to your will.

If you don't have compliance, it's a sign you don't have sh1t.

At the beginning there is attraction and at the very end, there is compliance.
Mystery is a OG. The emphasis on compliance is king. Lrad. She follows or next. If she’s playing games, it shows a lack of self esteem and intelligence.

Even on this forum you have cucks pedaling DJ the same way guys beat their chest about red pill awareness. Still, guys are marrying their cuckoldry wife. The chick off the carousel. Cratered SMV.

I blame low testosterone and the absentee father. The same cucks will trash you and simp @ women. Blame dudes. Yes, simping is brutal but man is removed from the homes and resources are extracted or h3 is jailed. The solution is not following the beaten path. This is cuck. Choosing for one's life is the alternative.

Monogamy is a joke and female nature is telling. Men seeking the beaten path are road kill. If h3s dead set, acquire best yrs and no ambiguity. Even then, no guarantee. You just hit it through her best not worst yrs.