Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lets me grope her body, always wants to see me, but when I go in for the kill it's a no-go(we fvcked in the past already). Next?

Igetit!

Reaction score
He just going in for the fun, nothing more..
Well if REPEATEDLY getting turned down and listening to her ramble on about some other guy qualifies as "fun",well hey...who am I to argue.....different strokes for different folks.

The girl wanted the same..
"Wanted" the same.......PAST TENSE.

Mutual interests, nothing wrong with that
I'd agree...if it were mutual.

He wants sex,she wants to discuss her ex. Doesn't sound mutual to me.....

Or......am I mistaken?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if REPEATEDLY getting turned down and listening to her ramble on about some other guy qualifies as "fun",well hey...who am I to argue.....different strokes for different folks.

"Wanted" the same.......PAST TENSE.

I'd agree...if it were mutual.

He wants sex,she wants to discuss her ex. Doesn't sound mutual to me.....

Or......am I mistaken?
The keyword there is staying emotionally detached, if he wanted it just go for it, he already knows what lies ahead, just listen to her stupid stories about her ex yadaa yadaa doesn't mean hell take it seriously, there's no turning down involves, he doesn't expect any sex, it's just having fun can be define by a lot of things, I say enjoy her, not to try having sex with her,op mentioning this is her lasts chance, op doesn't have any problem with this. I repeat again with emotionally detached, no exemption on this.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
She brought up her ex in a 5 minute lull in conversation, not like we spent hours talking about him, Christ.

Again, she let me touch her pretty much everywhere, I just didn't push hard enough

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She brought up her ex in a 5 minute lull in conversation, not like we spent hours talking about him, Christ.

Again, she let me touch her pretty much everywhere, I just didn't push hard enough
A girl that telling you stories about his ex without you asking are always a red flags, remember that.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude does she need to suck his cawk right in front of you to realize she is still hung up on him?

Stop wasting time on her. Next.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
She's always finding reasons for us to hang out
Friends don't grope friends. She's fcked up like that, take it or leave it.

Often times they want us to take them. As in forcefully. It turns them on. Try to escalate things properly, put her on her knees and stick your dck into her mouth.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends don't grope friends. She's fcked up like that, take it or leave it.

Often times they want us to take them. As in forcefully. It turns them on. Try to escalate things properly, put her on her knees and stick your dck into her mouth.
Funny thing is, she never gave me the « let’s just be friends talk ». She made it clear that she’s into me, but that she feels guilty or whatever.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is, she never gave me the « let’s just be friends talk ». She made it clear that she’s into me, but that she feels guilty or whatever.
None of that matters.. U have already fvcks her.. Just leave it that way, enjoy. Some women didn't have any passion for bj, not even for their husband, not all of us made by the same cookie cutter. That's maybe some of the reason she got dumped by her bf.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MDMA? THIS AIN'T 2001!

GTFO NOW!
Bird I did that with was the worst I ever had. Told her I loved her because she told me and I was messed up. We both regretted it the next morning, even though she was what you would call "exremely high interest". Everything wrong.

You are in the sh1t in this particular and need to get out of it or at least have an extremely level head (or give zero fvcks which I doubt that you do based on the thread and all).

Mate, she's a wrong'un.
Sounds like in this case Aunt Molly is probably going to muddy the waters. But my counterpoint is that a session with my GF really allowed us (me in particular) to get past counter-productive anxieties and have conversations were weren't likely ever going to have without the assistance of MDMA. As a result we're closer, because we were able to express things to each other that were being repressed by anxiety and inhibitions.

But that advice is likely only relevant when you're not dealing with a BPD situation.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like in this case Aunt Molly is probably going to muddy the waters. But my counterpoint is that a session with my GF really allowed us (me in particular) to get past counter-productive anxieties and have conversations were weren't likely ever going to have without the assistance of MDMA. As a result we're closer, because we were able to express things to each other that were being repressed by anxiety and inhibitions.

But that advice is likely only relevant when you're not dealing with a BPD situation.

FUN FACT MDMA PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN!

You got "closer" with your gf blah blah blah.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop her talking about her boyfriend, none of that talk with me baby, it's just about us. She is going to fck, there is no need for next. Whoever says next is stripping.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FUN FACT MDMA PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN!

You got "closer" with your gf blah blah blah.
No rose-colored glasses here on the affect on your ability to be rationale. Which is why the next time we saw each other we had a sober conversation about our "trip" together. In my particular case it was helpful in opening up repressed channels of communication. Your mileage may vary based on the personality-types of the two people involved.

As for FUN "FACT"... As someone on an anti-depressant that affects dopamine and serotonin re-uptake, I did do some research on the effects of MDMA. With some precautions, the biggest being not to imbibe more than once per month (not ever gonna get close to that level of frequency), the next to make sure you're hydrated to counteract the body thermal-regulation issues, it's way less risky than a ton of other drugs out there if you know the details and mitigate accordingly.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No rose-colored glasses here on the affect on your ability to be rationale. Which is why the next time we saw each other we had a sober conversation about our "trip" together. In my particular case it was helpful in opening up repressed channels of communication. Your mileage may vary based on the personality-types of the two people involved.

As for FUN "FACT"... As someone on an anti-depressant that affects dopamine and serotonin re-uptake, I did do some research on the effects of MDMA. With some precautions, the biggest being not to imbibe more than once per month (not ever gonna get close to that level of frequency), the next to make sure you're hydrated to counteract the body thermal-regulation issues, it's way less risky than a ton of other drugs out there if you know the details and mitigate accordingly.

Another fun fact! MDMA is the active ingredient in Extasy, witch has other drugs cut in, so you never know what you get. Comparing MDMA used in Clinical Research is not the same thing as "Extasy" Pure MDMA floating around is a Myth like saying pure cocain in the states. It's always cut.

Not to get all Dr. Drew on you but What the F. would Dr. Drew say.

No. Just No.