Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot young girls have Power

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't it awesome when the media goes through their pictures and finds an awkward one and decides to run a story about it?

We have no idea if that wasn't simply one awkward frame out of a perfectly normal interaction.

if you're having a hard time understanding what I'm talking about, pause your DVR at any given moment while you're watching the news, you'll see the newscaster with a really weird expression on their face. A really good story could be made out of that. That's what I'm talking about.

And now the media source, editor, writer of the story, etc, is laughing at how incredibly gullible we are that we believed the bvllchit.

These days news agencies will blatantly sensationalize a 'nothing situation' just to get clicks as popularity equates to payday.

See Instagram.

Be smart. Be discerning

U

user43770

Thanks for repeating my point I guess

And there's a difference between making an effort and "bombarding her home phone"
No, I was quoting you because you said this

Good post and worth exploring

The correct word though is pride

By approaching women you are gambling with your pride as a MAN

One must ask himself if this depreciation is worth it

I don't think it is

Tyler talks about letting go of ego, so there is some merit

I think the guys against DIRECT (including me) probably have the most self respect

Something to think about
Something to think about, sure. You have the most self-respect, as a married man that's been in a relationship for 10 years. Tell me more about why direct game makes me and @Espi less of a man.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They called the aged emperor Tiberius, who'd retired to his Island villa with a flagging libido, an old goat fond of 'licking the lambs'. :p

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol not if you are surrounded by 18 and 19 year old girls)
If you want them just ask them out right away confidently and move on. Talk to them and think about sex at the same time and see where it goes)

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I was quoting you because you said this

Something to think about, sure. You have the most self-respect, as a married man that's been in a relationship for 10 years. Tell me more about why direct game makes me and @Espi less of a man.
Lol why are you butthurt over this

I didn't say you were less of a man

In fact I even implied letting go of ego might WORK

But some of us just can't

Seriously guys some thicker skin man

I didn't even try to attack you :rofl:

U

user43770

Lol why are you butthurt over this

I didn't say you were less of a man

In fact I even implied letting go of ego might WORK

But some of us just can't

Seriously guys some thicker skin man

I didn't even try to attack you :rofl:
I'm not sore, just calling you out for not knowing what you're talking about.

U

user43770

Yeah over 24 hours later on a totally different thread

Real cool
I read it then, and because espi responded I didn't feel the need. I quoted you in this thread because you pointed out how all guys get rejected, which is obviously true. Your smug response to my response led me to point out your hypocritical nature. You have zero experience cold-approaching women, so you should probably not comment on it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I’m not so sure that they have “power”. I think men GIVE them power over them.

Thus it shows up in everything. She can get guys to paint her house for free.

U

user43770

Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.
You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

is this why people were telling me with that HB9 to stop kissing their arses and bowing down to them which enables them to have power over men?

U

user43770

You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?
Yes, I can control my actions. I'm not in prison.

Doesn't mean I don't have urges. Doesn't mean I don't want to fvck any attractive female that crosses my path.

See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
is this why people were telling me with that HB9 to stop kissing their arses and bowing down to them which enables them to have power over men?
Yes. But there’s more to it than that. A man has to be able to overcome his social conditioning. If you are looking at it from the context of the average man? Oh hell yes she’s powerful. But for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. No reason except she triggers a man’s biology. That’s all. She’s never going to be as creative as a man. She can’t even create romance. Only men can do that. She will reduce a standard boyfriend or husband to a shell.

Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there? Are they better cooks? Nope. Best chefs in the world are men.

Is she going to change her flat tire? Does she change the oil in her car?

Can she build a table? Can she give you an immaculately clean house? Nope.

A woman possess no power. It’s not the right DNA. So why do men turn into blubbering idiots?

They were trained from birth that women are goddesses. Thus more powerful than any man?
What dream world did this come from?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.
My heavens you’re a stupid man. Hahaha
I’m putting it on a man’s training and upbringing in the feminine imperative.