"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hot young girls have Power

U

user43770

Guest
Thanks for repeating my point I guess

And there's a difference between making an effort and "bombarding her home phone"
No, I was quoting you because you said this

Good post and worth exploring

The correct word though is pride

By approaching women you are gambling with your pride as a MAN

One must ask himself if this depreciation is worth it

I don't think it is

Tyler talks about letting go of ego, so there is some merit

I think the guys against DIRECT (including me) probably have the most self respect

Something to think about
Something to think about, sure. You have the most self-respect, as a married man that's been in a relationship for 10 years. Tell me more about why direct game makes me and @Espi less of a man.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2016
Messages
2,263
Reaction score
1,253
Age
59
Location
korea
They called the aged emperor Tiberius, who'd retired to his Island villa with a flagging libido, an old goat fond of 'licking the lambs'. :p
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Lol not if you are surrounded by 18 and 19 year old girls)
If you want them just ask them out right away confidently and move on. Talk to them and think about sex at the same time and see where it goes)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
No, I was quoting you because you said this



Something to think about, sure. You have the most self-respect, as a married man that's been in a relationship for 10 years. Tell me more about why direct game makes me and @Espi less of a man.
Lol why are you butthurt over this

I didn't say you were less of a man

In fact I even implied letting go of ego might WORK

But some of us just can't

Seriously guys some thicker skin man

I didn't even try to attack you :rofl:
 
U

user43770

Guest
Lol why are you butthurt over this

I didn't say you were less of a man

In fact I even implied letting go of ego might WORK

But some of us just can't

Seriously guys some thicker skin man

I didn't even try to attack you :rofl:
I'm not sore, just calling you out for not knowing what you're talking about.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Yeah over 24 hours later on a totally different thread

Real cool
I read it then, and because espi responded I didn't feel the need. I quoted you in this thread because you pointed out how all guys get rejected, which is obviously true. Your smug response to my response led me to point out your hypocritical nature. You have zero experience cold-approaching women, so you should probably not comment on it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I’m not so sure that they have “power”. I think men GIVE them power over them.

Thus it shows up in everything. She can get guys to paint her house for free.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I’m not so sure that they have “power”. I think men GIVE them power over them.

Thus it shows up in everything. She can get guys to paint her house for free.
Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Men have no control over the power that is their natural desires, man. Why do I wake up with a boner? Why does every sexy little thing make my d1ck move? We can't overcome evolution, now matter how hard we try.
You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I’m not so sure that they have “power”. I think men GIVE them power over them.

Thus it shows up in everything. She can get guys to paint her house for free.
is this why people were telling me with that HB9 to stop kissing their arses and bowing down to them which enables them to have power over men?
 
U

user43770

Guest
You can control your actions. Do ya keep letting a girl string you along for dates who your attracted to but shes not putting out?
Yes, I can control my actions. I'm not in prison.

Doesn't mean I don't have urges. Doesn't mean I don't want to fvck any attractive female that crosses my path.

See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
is this why people were telling me with that HB9 to stop kissing their arses and bowing down to them which enables them to have power over men?
Yes. But there’s more to it than that. A man has to be able to overcome his social conditioning. If you are looking at it from the context of the average man? Oh hell yes she’s powerful. But for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. No reason except she triggers a man’s biology. That’s all. She’s never going to be as creative as a man. She can’t even create romance. Only men can do that. She will reduce a standard boyfriend or husband to a shell.

Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there? Are they better cooks? Nope. Best chefs in the world are men.

Is she going to change her flat tire? Does she change the oil in her car?

Can she build a table? Can she give you an immaculately clean house? Nope.

A woman possess no power. It’s not the right DNA. So why do men turn into blubbering idiots?

They were trained from birth that women are goddesses. Thus more powerful than any man?
What dream world did this come from?
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
See, Epic days was trying to put the blame on men, and I was pointing out that those sexual urges are natural.
My heavens you’re a stupid man. Hahaha
I’m putting it on a man’s training and upbringing in the feminine imperative.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Yes. But there’s more to it than that. A man has to be able to overcome his social conditioning. If you are looking at it from the context of the average man? Oh hell yes she’s powerful. But for absolutely no discernible reason whatsoever. No reason except she triggers a man’s biology. That’s all. She’s never going to be as creative as a man. She can’t even create romance. Only men can do that. She will reduce a standard boyfriend or husband to a shell.

Start asking yourself some questions. Where did I learn that women are so wondrous? What evidence is out there? Are they better cooks? Nope. Best chefs in the world are men.

Is she going to change her flat tire? Does she change the oil in her car?

Can she build a table? Can she give you an immaculately clean house? Nope.

A woman possess no power. It’s not the right DNA. So why do men turn into blubbering idiots?

They were trained from birth that women are goddesses. Thus more powerful than any man?
What dream world did this come from?
Both of my grandmother's were better cooks than my grandfathers. Men didn't cook in those days.

Both of my grandmothers could change a tire, too.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top