Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tips on going out alone?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ideally why i live in the city. London is massive. The probability of seeing the same girl is slim to none. In a tiny town and campus, you run the same risk.

Approach indirect. If you have high interest it won't matter. You can Vet for compliance and high interest level. Ideally, practice ground should be away from home. I don't recommend burning sets to the ground when new.

When compelled, when you won't forgive yourself for not approaching, do it. There's a reason why everyone suggests against workplace pick up lololol.

Go a city over. Even a simple hello is chalked up to a victory at noob status. Seek competence. Build from the fundamentals.

Note, 3x approach is a formula from a OG. When the student becomes the master, you will establish moves on your own. You have your own routines, gambits and maneuvers you run. You can do whatever. I've opened on silence. Moreover, you spot women eye ****ing a doing the double take. You maximise your game.

You still approach for sport. At 30, i am not burning it to the ground every weekend. In terms of ROI, its not practical nor ideal.

After competence it dawns on you that ITS ALWAYS GAME TIME. Think unleashed collar off only you're takin your **** out and smashin. You are always on the prowl.

You cultivate being. You go beyond expelling baseline whatever requirements needed for survival and replication. You go beyond your comfort and genetic predisposition.

Get out more outside of your home. At the end of the day, if you want a omelet, you got to crack eggs. Is it a excuse or are your concerns legit? Only you know.

Exercise common sense.

Yes. After a decade +/- of pickup, I am still a strike out king. Batting above or slightly below 500 pending a given day. Numbers rarely flake. I am gauging interest level. I #next anything of ambiguity and or fence sitters. LMR means #nextSet. I don't bother with LMR destroyers. I don't need rapey accusations. I want intense desire. Blow me or blow me out.

There's a model like pua (cannot think of a name). He argues he has a 10% success rate from directly cold approach. This is spectacular. Two of my mates are models. Ones in fitness modelling. Both swear by no dryspells but, decline in quality. Similar experience in success rate for cold approach. Much more successful OLD.

Forget the success ratio or chad status. A lot of "Chad's" get cucked later. They won genetic lottery but failed to evolve beyond baseline. They were predisposed to attention.

Game by strauss spoke of the bigger better prize. Its female hypergamy. It is what it is.

How old are you? You must bide time. Pay your dues. Go through the fire. Who you are before and after aren't the Same. What you become is something else. You transcend.

Mark my words. If yiu stick with it, you will see. Today's hottie is 1 broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Women peak early. Men peak late.

Chicks you get rejected from get fat, single moms, and you can pull hotter and much younger. Again, its on the other side of fire.

Read her interest level or lack thereof. Its a waste of time to take low interest chick. What separate high and low interest? MM 101, indicators of interest. Is she asking yoyr name, touching you, laughing at your jokes, leaning in, flirting, eye ****in etc..? After enough experience, its like a 6th sense. You can reason her intentions.

Obv take digits. Text, call, run your funnel.

Wash rinse repeat.

Its a numbers game. Volume is ideal but test and learn. You pull 1 girl, more come. It's as if they can smell the ***** on you. In actuality, its confidence and swagger + indifference. You already got yours.

More than anything, the field will tell you everything you need to know more than i can. You are getting results. Jump off from here.
Y'know, I think I'm gonna switch to Mystery Method. For Night Game. Even in 2019, it seems to be pretty damn effective. And I am 22 years old to answer your question. My aim is to first get enough lays in college so I can look back on it fondly, and then I can really go in on the pickup until I'm 30. After all the stories I've heard about cheating girlfriends, I have zero interest in any kind of relationship for the time being. Although most of my peers are getting married around this time lmao.

Now my only question with MM is, and I made a whole separate thread on this before, is how do you usually handle the Attraction building phase? I get the idea but sometimes I'm at a complete loss as to what to say.

I never really watched RSD Julian like that, but I'll put him on in the background as I run my errands for today.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not familiar with the term, but I'm guessing you mean IOIs. @DEEZEDBRAH is spitting some solid advice. But here's my take: Volume is only necessary when you're afraid to approach. If you're comfortable approaching--and it sounds like you are at this point--you'll probably learn more by pushing sets as far as they'll go. Ride them out--even the sh1tty ones--just to see what happens.

Numbers are flaky in 2019. I would try to make things happen that night. If it's daytime, set up an instadate, then try to pull from there. Getting a number, a lot of the time, is a cop out. It's you getting out while the interaction is positive without really risking visceral rejection. Plus, girls have so much emotional stimuli on their phone, even if they really like you in the moment, you're just the 15th text she received that day a couple days later.

If you do settle on a number, qualify it hard. Make her agree to a definite time and place. Repeat it back to her. Tell her she seems flaky. Tell her if she's not serious about meeting up with you, delete your number. It sounds a little over-the-top, but the more you can get her invested in the meetup, the more likely she is to show...but even then, expect her to flake. Of course, what @DEEZEDBRAH is advocating could work too, if you're putting in the numbers. But I have too many girls who are 100% in love with me that night end up being garbage numbers. It was bad a couple years ago, and it's worse now.

As far as IOIs, I don't put much stock in them. The only IOI that matters is if she is still with you. I've had too many girls give all the IOIs in the book, only to bail at the last minute, or flake, or--and this is super common--she's giving blatant IOIs to bait you into approaching cause her boyfriend's right there and she want a good ol' hypergamous frame battle (or worse) on her account. By the same token, I've had girls give me next to nothing, but who followed me when I pulled, and were good to go when I escalated. Compliance > Interest. Too many guys are mystified when IOIs =/= results, or they're dependent on 'em and say things like, "Well, only fat girls like me," when they could've had the hottie, but she didn't even notice them or she's filtering for the superconfident fvcker who will approach with no invites, or she might be actively b1tchy cause she's been being approached all night and doesn't know how awesome you are.

Also, I wouldn't worry about concepts when you're in the field. It's just you, her, and the moment (like DEEZE said). You can break things down later, but you'll never have complete control. Humans follow predictable patterns, but there's so much chaos that you'll never control everything. Knowing one more concept wouldn't've helped.

I also wouldn't worry too much about college. Don't burn it to the ground. Be socially calibrated. Be smart. If you fvck up, apologize & bounce. But it sounds like you're far enough along that you don't have to worry too much. Also, don't fvck drunk girls & always be respectful later. Make them feel good about deciding to sleep with you.
Compliance over Interest. I really like that. I'll keep it in mind.

And yeah dude I completely agree with pushing it as far as you possibly can in the moment. There was this one girl who I approached that seemed highly interested, and even texted me first the next day. But she was impossible to get up with. I can only assume she's an Attention Wh0re. But I could've pushed it further in person tbh. Let's go get one more drink, can you drive me home... Something like that. Numbers really mean nothing so I'll only get them if the logistics aren't there to escalate in person.

Another thing I've noticed is that if you have a girl in your room and fail to sleep with her, more than likely you won't get a second chance. Crazy. This happened to me like 3 times and I finally figured it out lol

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
So in an effort to boost up the amount of Cold Approaches I'm doing, I've decided to start gaming solo at bars. My friends don't want to go out all the time, and if I could Game by myself anywhere I'd be more effective. It took a bit of effort, but I managed to go do it last night and I had a good time.

Any tips regarding going out alone, if any of you do that?

Specifically, what if you see like a little clique all sitting together at a table? Do you just go and sit beside them and start talking or is that considered intrusive?

Do you all ever Game solo at a high energy environment like a Club?
y u do dis? stay home play games like MGTOW

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in an effort to boost up the amount of Cold Approaches I'm doing, I've decided to start gaming solo at bars. My friends don't want to go out all the time, and if I could Game by myself anywhere I'd be more effective. It took a bit of effort, but I managed to go do it last night and I had a good time.

Any tips regarding going out alone, if any of you do that?

Specifically, what if you see like a little clique all sitting together at a table? Do you just go and sit beside them and start talking or is that considered intrusive?

Do you all ever Game solo at a high energy environment like a Club?
Pretend you are waiting your friends.
Walk , dont stand there like looser
Talk with other lonely men , (and trust me there are a lot ) , and others will think you are not alone.
Go out and return back.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don't want to spam Daygame too much on a college campus. I have done a couple of Daygame Approaches for sure. But at the same time it's a tool that I would like to have in my toolbox. I'll try to be somewhat conservative with it.

I'm still studying CS, in summer classes at the moment. I'll have an update for you guys with that around August something once all grades are due, but it's going very well for me at the moment. I'd like to have success in both pickup and academics this summer.
Prioritise edu. Self knowledge, Hero's Journey, chase excellence, purpose etc. Get your degree. CS and anything stem or trades and entrepreneurship is OG. You don't study entrepreneurship in school though lol. As for day game, you don't spam college. Do your 3x a day. Again, indirect and man to woman. If high interests she will bite. Bait her. Repeat.

As for Conservative or going too far, most won't go far enough. Check free tour in your city. Excuse to network and get girls. Likr minded.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing I've noticed is that if you have a girl in your room and fail to sleep with her, more than likely you won't get a second chance. Crazy. This happened to me like 3 times and I finally figured it out lol
Assume you never see her again so, esculation is another day at the office. A chick said she was anxious around me. I threw my arm around her and asked why?

Everything is a excuse to esculate. Obv, no means no. Its how you Vet attention *****s. esculate. Blow me or blow me out.

If you do your part and it doesn't take, no regrets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, just for kicks, I did all table approaches lol. Not nearly as bad as I thought. I get it and now I'll add that to my toolbox. I feel like I should be able to approach ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.

I did 2 at a bar before work and 1 at work while on my break. I'm realizing that I simply can't rely on at work approaches anymore. I think I've kinda outgrown it. I just need to go out go out even more and that'll resolve my issue.

How do you feel about Choosing Signals? I feel like doing that would eliminate a lot of the bullsh*t flakiness that I'm encountering over the phone. But idk if that's just an excuse not to approach or not.
Choosing signals and IOIs are the lay up. If hot, smash but acquire competence. Go through the fire. 3x a day after a year, you will finally get it on a whole new level
Polar contrast to the mainstream.

Fo your 3x for now. Do it for a year. Refrain from being domains dependent. Work is a bad idea especially if game is wackkk or noob status. The fallout is a nightmare. 3x a few yrs in gives 100x or more game compared to the current generation. Yes. Run IOIs and choosing signals but again, have depth. No one domain or just OLD. Be able to read social cues. Syack social equity. You can instinctively know how and what. You can do it for sport.

Freedom from outcome + intent.

Unattached to the fruits of your action.

Hardwire this being Just in your nature.

Nick mate, life's too ****in boring not to try.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choosing signals and IOIs are the lay up. If hot, smash but acquire competence. Go through the fire. 3x a day after a year, you will finally get it on a whole new level
Polar contrast to the mainstream.

Fo your 3x for now. Do it for a year. Refrain from being domains dependent. Work is a bad idea especially if game is wackkk or noob status. The fallout is a nightmare. 3x a few yrs in gives 100x or more game compared to the current generation. Yes. Run IOIs and choosing signals but again, have depth. No one domain or just OLD. Be able to read social cues. Syack social equity. You can instinctively know how and what. You can do it for sport.

Freedom from outcome + intent.

Unattached to the fruits of your action.

Hardwire this being Just in your nature.

Nick mate, life's too ****in boring not to try.
I'm on it DEEZED. I'll be going out tomorrow to the bar with some friends. I'll get in my 3 then.

The only thing about Mystery Method is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to build Attraction without building Comfort. Tbh I may just use the Dr. Nerdlove Method, where you use your opener, start building rapport, and then introduce in some flirting/kino, and then you close. It's much less of a headache for me tbh.

What do you think though? I'll be able to test this all out tomorrow.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing about Mystery Method is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to build Attraction without building Comfort.
Women decide if they are attracted to you based on the way you look, dress, talk, act, carry yourself, and your status. If you can check off most of that stuff with her, then you should have no problem building comfort.

You could be the best looking guy around, but if you carry yourself like your some kind weak nerdy beta, she will not be attracted to you. I just gave you a quick summary of what is attraction. I think you should study and learn more about what attraction actually is.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on it DEEZED. I'll be going out tomorrow to the bar with some friends. I'll get in my 3 then.
3 is a general JB rule. Its a guide and framework. You develop competence and the student becomes the master. I've never met David Deangelo or Mystery. I did see Julian before the media scandal and I've not seen better. Dudes a sociopath, low in agreeableness and empathy. He blew up huge then crashed. Its typical for guys like that, Milo, and the likes.

The only thing about Mystery Method is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to build Attraction without building Comfort. Tbh I may just use the Dr. Nerdlove Method, where you use your opener, start building rapport, and then introduce in some flirting/kino, and then you close. It's much less of a headache for me tbh.
Check rsd free tour youtube. Rsd Tyler but the old, early day content. Read Mystery Method. Read Art of Seduction, 48 laws of power, Joe Navarro Ehat body's saying etc. The thing with MM, Mystery deemed it a framework and process. Tyler assumed attraction which gives you permission to approach. Assume attraction. ****y funny. Utilise your strengths. I am not funny. If a girl laughs, its on. I am more meat head than comedian.

3sec rule is Goat status. Giys ***** out otherwise. Go against social conditioning, and evolutionary psychology. Approach. Don't deem it game or pickup. Unnecessary pressure.

Chat up everyone. Dudes are wings. Preferably naturals. Girls, you pull.

What do you think though? I'll be able to test this all out tomorrow.
Do whatever you can do 3x. Assume attraction. Read into social equity. Chat up baeeees as you would if you already smashed. Zero ****s given.

Its delusional as ****kkk like fight club but whatever it takes to transcend Being self actualized. Test everything. Infield has all your answers

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to reinvent my game. I usually go out and do 70 approaches for 5 days in a week. Now I'm aiming at 1-10 solid approaches. I started to watch PU videos. I have never watched any before. Been doing it since 2004.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women decide if they are attracted to you based on the way you look, dress, talk, act, carry yourself, and your status. If you can check off most of that stuff with her, then you should have no problem building comfort.

You could be the best looking guy around, but if you carry yourself like your some kind weak nerdy beta, she will not be attracted to you. I just gave you a quick summary of what is attraction. I think you should study and learn more about what attraction actually is.
Yeah I gave myself a quick refresher before I went out last night. Ideally, as my Game continues to improve, all this Attraction stuff becomes as natural as breathing. That way, all I have to think about is doing a confident approach/being social.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 is a general JB rule. Its a guide and framework. You develop competence and the student becomes the master. I've never met David Deangelo or Mystery. I did see Julian before the media scandal and I've not seen better. Dudes a sociopath, low in agreeableness and empathy. He blew up huge then crashed. Its typical for guys like that, Milo, and the likes.

Check rsd free tour youtube. Rsd Tyler but the old, early day content. Read Mystery Method. Read Art of Seduction, 48 laws of power, Joe Navarro Ehat body's saying etc. The thing with MM, Mystery deemed it a framework and process. Tyler assumed attraction which gives you permission to approach. Assume attraction. ****y funny. Utilise your strengths. I am not funny. If a girl laughs, its on. I am more meat head than comedian.

3sec rule is Goat status. Giys ***** out otherwise. Go against social conditioning, and evolutionary psychology. Approach. Don't deem it game or pickup. Unnecessary pressure.

Chat up everyone. Dudes are wings. Preferably naturals. Girls, you pull.

Do whatever you can do 3x. Assume attraction. Read into social equity. Chat up baeeees as you would if you already smashed. Zero ****s given.

Its delusional as ****kkk like fight club but whatever it takes to transcend Being self actualized. Test everything. Infield has all your answers
What I ended up doing, for my approach, was using mostly the Dr. Nerdlove Method but with things that I learned from Mystery, such as compliance. I kinda don't like locking myself into phases like Mystery does. I agree more with Dr. Nerdlove, in the sense that you're always working on building Attraction(through flirting,) Comfort, doing Push Pull all at the same time.

I think I did pretty ok yesterday. Now the next glaring issue in my Game that I see is that I need to work on building Comfort/Rapport without killing the Mystery. I'd imagine you'd do that by letting the woman do 60-70% of the talking. Pretty sure Pook talked about this at some point lol

Last edited:

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the next glaring issue in my Game that I see is that I need to work on building Comfort/Rapport without killing the Mystery. I'd imagine you'd do that by letting the woman do 60-70% of the talking.
You don't have to let her do most of the talking to not kill the mystery. You can talk to her about all sorts of topics. Just don't let the topic be about you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I never agreed with any specific rules about who should do X percent of the talking. You really have to "play it by ear" and adjust accordingly on the fly. Some chicks talk almost non-stop, and you just have to say a few things in between. Others are more quiet or haven't warmed up yet, and you need to talk more with these types.

TLDR: A good conversationalist knows when to talk more and when to talk less.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I ended up doing, for my approach, was using mostly the Dr. Nerdlove Method but with things that I learned from Mystery, such as compliance. I kinda don't like locking myself into phases like Mystery does. I agree more with Dr. Nerdlove, in the sense that you're always working on building Attraction(through flirting,) Comfort, doing Push Pull all at the same time.
Nick mate, thats 'free thinking.' You exercise your truth, rational, and logic while exposure to various options. Good on you.

I think I did pretty ok yesterday. Now the next glaring issue in my Game that I see is that I need to work on building Comfort/Rapport without killing the Mystery. I'd imagine you'd do that by letting the woman do 60-70% of the talking. Pretty sure Pook talked about this at some point lol
Get comfortable with SILENCE. What i deemed as "weird" from a chick in my teens, i now recognise as sexual tension. The reason why David Deida (way of the superior man; MUST READ) SAYS TO BE THE ROCK AMIDST THE STORM. Women are chaotic. Masculine is ORDER. Its why women want to cry foul at patriarchy yet, the elders know the fallout of untethered open hypergamy on steroids. Welcome to clown World 2019.

Assume comfort and rapport. Delusional as ****kkk like fight club Tyler Durdan. You already smashed. Zero ****s given. Act as such. The trick to cold approach or better put calibrated chain gun approach lulz.

Stay open. Refrain from being a jaded ****kkk like. Meditate. Lift, swim, cook from home, learn a language, start a biz, know thyself, and double down on your strengths. Comp sci majors are rational. Logical. Learn to self amuse.

My mates and I were chanting "boys, noys, boys," around the club. Women jumped on board. We were daft. Complete idiocy. I don't recommend that as a tactic but the place in which it emanates from is the benchmark place of being. Go here. Start here. Tyler's 6step with Eliot Hulse is OG goat status especially if noob or intermediate.

The more a woman invests, the more she has to Lose. Much of Game is not ****ing it up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never agreed with any specific rules about who should do X percent of the talking. You really have to "play it by ear" and adjust accordingly on the fly. Some chicks talk almost non-stop, and you just have to say a few things in between. Others are more quiet or haven't warmed up yet, and you need to talk more with these types.

TLDR: A good conversationalist knows when to talk more and when to talk less.
Agreed as its far too rigid. I am keen on women's buy-in. Her level of investment or lack thereof is indicative of her interest level moreover than what she says.

Women are lazy as ****kkk. Hence many into star fish. That and bulking season after 23 lololol. Its funny with chain gunning cold approach. You're doing the bait and switch. Open sets, merge sets, mix sets, role play, and pull after causing dramas.

Women are more competitive than men give credit. Its why dread game is so effective.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick mate, thats 'free thinking.' You exercise your truth, rational, and logic while exposure to various options. Good on you.

Get comfortable with SILENCE. What i deemed as "weird" from a chick in my teens, i now recognise as sexual tension. The reason why David Deida (way of the superior man; MUST READ) SAYS TO BE THE ROCK AMIDST THE STORM. Women are chaotic. Masculine is ORDER. Its why women want to cry foul at patriarchy yet, the elders know the fallout of untethered open hypergamy on steroids. Welcome to clown World 2019.

Assume comfort and rapport. Delusional as ****kkk like fight club Tyler Durdan. You already smashed. Zero ****s given. Act as such. The trick to cold approach or better put calibrated chain gun approach lulz.

Stay open. Refrain from being a jaded ****kkk like. Meditate. Lift, swim, cook from home, learn a language, start a biz, know thyself, and double down on your strengths. Comp sci majors are rational. Logical. Learn to self amuse.

My mates and I were chanting "boys, noys, boys," around the club. Women jumped on board. We were daft. Complete idiocy. I don't recommend that as a tactic but the place in which it emanates from is the benchmark place of being. Go here. Start here. Tyler's 6step with Eliot Hulse is OG goat status especially if noob or intermediate.

The more a woman invests, the more she has to Lose. Much of Game is not ****ing it up.
The Way of the Superior Man is on my reading list this summer actually. I have one more Robert Greene book to finish before that, but if it's not in the summer I'll read it in the Fall.

I'm trying to cut emotions out in general. The more logical and rational I am, the better I fare at life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Way of the Superior Man is on my reading list this summer actually. I have one more Robert Greene book to finish before that, but if it's not in the summer I'll read it in the Fall.

I'm trying to cut emotions out in general. The more logical and rational I am, the better I fare at life.
Your rational mind is ideal on biz or what you study in comp sci. With women, it can come out like stock up the ass. Self amusing is great.

As for comfort and rapport building, get her to do something for you. Hold your drink, buy you a beer/water, etc. Its compliance but it also seeds the pull. Its confirmation bias. Naturally, she holds your drink, buys you a beer, and or bounce location for food. She does this because she likes you. You seed it in her subconscious. Its natural to pull, yo smash, to get a throater lulz. Its that yes ladder. Compliance is KING. As for you, you want to be lower in agreeableness. You even want to break rapport. Cut threads that aren't productive. You can interrupt her. You can embed sexual comments/words randomly and keep talking as if, nothing was said. Again, seed the pull. Compliance being your reference point of calculation of interest level. Merge sets. Role play. Create threads. Use dread game. The feeling of loss is powerful enough to force a woman to be conscious of her desire and to act accordingly.

Nick mate, check pdf drive or your local library. There's a few good reddit links on seduction and pickup. There's a torrent one too lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I'm in a similar boat. Newly single and a lot of my friends are married and not wanting to go out. If anyone is in the San Francisco area I'm down to go out otherwise, I'll be solo at the bar!
Wow, with all the male techies and "alternative lifestyle" folks there, that's just got to be an Oscar Meyer level of sausage fest. :down: