Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing late teens/early 20's

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four most important things I can think of:

1.) Have a life, meaning knowing exactly where you are going and why.
2.) Be happy that you are achieving thing #1.
3.) Jack up testosterone and HGH so you really feel like going for these ladies and feel more comfortable doing it.
4.) Surround yourself with young and interesting people.

Does anyone have anything else to add?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3.) Jack up testosterone and HGH so you really feel like going for these ladies and feel more comfortable doing it.

It's too easy at this age...

But there's a HUGE Problem... parents don't teach these girls how to deal with their emotions, so they easily lose their sh!t, and can't deal.

Be prepared for huge dissappointment.

I don't let things get to the 'involved' stage.

Someday, I'll strike gold.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Have at least 10K followers on Instagram

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be fun and chill. Dont take things too seriously.
Ya, you can pretty much skip 1-4.

1. Hot girls will date unstable losers (do it for you).
2. See post one (do if for you).
3. Uhh...no thanks lol. If you are trying to fight aging or your d1ck needs a little help or you have a physical disability, by all means. But this sounds like you don't believe that your natural self, and your natural hormonal profile, is good enough.
4. Hang out with people you lf they're not the same kind of people hot girls like, go out by yourself on weekends (or just leave your friends from time to time to circle the venue). Once a girl likes you (and girls'll hook up with you even if you're out by yourself) she'll like your lifestyle, your car, your choice in fashion, will tolerate your friends, will laugh at your sh1tty jokes--even if all that stuff, by any objective standards, ain't all that great.

My short answer is this: Genuinely learn to like yourself & go up and talk to them. If you feel bad when you get rejected, repeat step 1. If you keep getting rejected, learn some stuff online and try again.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, almost all my Tinder dates have been in this age range. And I’m significantly older. They’ Flaky, emotional & immature. However, there is no need to ‘seduce ‘ them, as they’re up for it if they’re into you. IRL I seem to attract 27-29, they actually do require a bit of seduction.
tbh not sure if this is an age thing or a Tinder. Vs IRL thing

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, you can pretty much skip 1-4.

1. Hot girls will date unstable losers (do it for you).
2. See post one (do if for you).
3. Uhh...no thanks lol. If you are trying to fight aging or your d1ck needs a little help or you have a physical disability, by all means. But this sounds like you don't believe that your natural self, and your natural hormonal profile, is good enough.
4. Hang out with people you lf they're not the same kind of people hot girls like, go out by yourself on weekends (or just leave your friends from time to time to circle the venue). Once a girl likes you (and girls'll hook up with you even if you're out by yourself) she'll like your lifestyle, your car, your choice in fashion, will tolerate your friends, will laugh at your sh1tty jokes--even if all that stuff, by any objective standards, ain't all that great.

My short answer is this: Genuinely learn to like yourself & go up and talk to them. If you feel bad when you get rejected, repeat step 1. If you keep getting rejected, learn some stuff online and try again.
Personally, I pull better when I am happy.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, almost all my Tinder dates have been in this age range. And I’m significantly older. They’ Flaky, emotional & immature. However, there is no need to ‘seduce ‘ them, as they’re up for it if they’re into you. IRL I seem to attract 27-29, they actually do require a bit of seduction.
tbh not sure if this is an age thing or a Tinder. Vs IRL thing
yes
Older women are much easier to attract but young women are a hell of a lot more fun