if its not your money, then they are not bonding with you, they are bonding with their perception of top version of you that you managed to have during knowing herThey aren’t bonding with you, just your money.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
if its not your money, then they are not bonding with you, they are bonding with their perception of top version of you that you managed to have during knowing herThey aren’t bonding with you, just your money.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I can see how it’s true with men. My service buddies, people I have worked with. Hunting partners. Etc.Bonding is only applicable to males and once achieved, another male would literally die for you or for ur ideals etc.
For females, its leading her, ultimately with her admiring and respecting you. Fail ur leadership role, you fail.
Always been that way and will always going to be that into the future.
Don't be delusional to think otherwise.
This was me right here with the high school sweetheart. Postpartum depression and the girlfriends talking about all the fun was what influenced her to leave me. Me being a total beta didn’t help anything either. She didn’t ride the carousel really though, she went right to another guy and ended up marrying him and was married to him for probably seven years before she divorced him too.I will digest this for awhile. Pair bonding is a published concept. There are men on here who married their high school sweetheart and he was her first and only, before she was lured into the carousel by social pressure, giving in to her biology, or her girlfriends talking about all the fun.
Of course it's possible. People do it all the time. Get married and stay married.Just curious to see what others have to say.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
The women are different today than they were 50 years ago. The mentality has shifted. It’s not just up to us (like it was 50 years ago).Of course it's possible. People do it all the time. Get married and stay married.
But is it likely? Depends on way too many variables.
It's certainly not as easy to stumble unthinkingly into a lifelong pair bond as it was a few decades ago.
But asking is "it" possible externalizes it to a "thing" out there, as if it's outside of your control.
And qualifying the question with "under the current climate" further externalizes it.
Kind of like a fat guy complaining that it's not possible to lose weight under the current climate of fast food everywhere.
It's possible, but like most things, it takes a ton of effort to create and to maintain.
Way more effort than most people are willing to admit, let alone be capable of.
Economics is everything.
Understand the costs required for the benefits you are after, and decide if you are willing to pay them or not.
Or pretend economics has nothing to do with it and it's all down to hypergamy or feminine imperatives or whatever other boogeymen are hiding under your bed.
Actually, it is. It is up to you. Women follow a man’s lead when he isn’t a giant b*tch. If a guy stops giving away his power it isn’t a problem. It’s just another illusion, man. Her mentality doesn’t mean anything.The women are different today than they were 50 years ago. The mentality has shifted. It’s not just up to us (like it was 50 years ago).
So marketing. Laws. And social norms dont move peeople?Actually, it is. It is up to you. Women follow a man’s lead when he isn’t a giant b*tch. If a guy stops giving away his power it isn’t a problem. It’s just another illusion, man. Her mentality doesn’t mean anything.
Only if you’re female, or a feminized man locked in the feminine imperative matrix.So marketing. Laws. And social norms dont move peeople?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Laws?So marketing. Laws. And social norms dont move peeople?
women shoplift more than men. Substantially. They want what they want.Laws are a different story, though. Different context than what I was talking about. It’s obvious that one has to follow the law.
They shoplift more because they are more entitled.Laws?
Women shoplift more than men. They don’t care about laws unless they benefit them.
women shoplift more than men. Substantially. They want what they want.
Laws that don’t enhance or contribute to her breeding strategy are ignored or have no intrinsic value as they are not normally that assertive.
I’d bet money on their solipsism before entitlement every day of the week. I don’t think I’ve ever had an interaction with a woman that didn’t benefit her in some fashion, even the saner women I’ve talked to.They shoplift more because they are more entitled.
My godI’d bet money on their solipsism before entitlement every day of the week. I don’t think I’ve ever had an interaction with a woman that didn’t benefit her in some fashion, even the saner women I’ve talked to.
Pray to God<---capital G...you have no other hope.Odds
odds? Percentages? In your opinion
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I have a similar fantasy and have a theory that it stems from longing for a love similar to what was experienced from our mother as a child. I go into relationships but when I start getting into this 'mama love' zone I start to neglect myself, get complacent, over sensitive, needy, easily pushed off center(basically acting like a child emotionally) and the break up happens soon after. I think the healthy thing to do is to realize that we outgrow that sort of love and won't receive it again. We become men and it's our turn to be the center, the rock, to give unconditionally (within reason). Keeping that in mind leads to all the all the characteristics that people like AMS talk about that lead to strength and leadership. Through that emotional independence we're free to mold the family we want, by being the foundation for it. I think this can affect both genders. Women act like bratty girls rather than responsible adults, and men act like needy boys. It's a regression of sorts. Unhealthy yet tempting, but it only leads to stagnation and not fulfilling your potential.It’s funny u say that cuz I’m a BIG risk taker. Not good at holding a job at all. Entrepreneur all the way. Yet I like the idea of pair bonding for life. I prefer that.
Highly, highly, highly unlikely. Even the best women, even the unicorns know the game. Assuming you always stay on top of your game, don't let things slip even slightly, yea, you've got a shot.Possible? Yes.
Probable? No.
Only cucks and betas do.Just curious to see what others have to say.
Not any more. If you get them early enough, then yes, but by the mid-20's and 30's they've been damaged too much to allow a true dude in. Dudes, depends. If they went through a really bad breakup or a divorce, it will scar them for life too.Just curious to see what others have to say.
I got mine early enough. 21. It was great. Low body count (2, I was the third), followed my lead, etc. but that’s fvcked now. Ex. Made a thread on it remember? So yeah that ship came and went I guess. I dont want kids either. Which just makes it harder. Fvck it.Not any more. If you get them early enough, then yes, but by the mid-20's and 30's they've been damaged too much to allow a true dude in. Dudes, depends. If they went through a really bad breakup or a divorce, it will scar them for life too.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.