You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
thisShe will change her mind on both things when 25 rolls around. Trust me. I’d just enjoy the ride for now. Who the hell needs all that pressure at 21?
Thats what i thought, i just said 'ok' and changed the subject, no point in arguing with a woman over this.She will change her mind on both things when 25 rolls around. Trust me. I’d just enjoy the ride for now. Who the hell needs all that pressure at 21?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Wuddup playboy?I'm always in it for the long term, should i waste time with someone who thinks like this? She's 21 btw.
Too late haha, we already had been in a relationship for around 3 weeks, and after numerous attempts at sex, she told me she's probably assexual, and that she hates sex and never had pleasure from it in her life, i kind of suspected it by the way she would go into a defensive posture hiding her face with her palms during sex, really strange stuff, felt like i was raping her every time we tried, anyway i just dumped her, so it's all good now.Wuddup playboy?
Age 21? So, she's not a free thinker. Yes, i advocate top form SMV 18-23. 110% dont think for oneself. Its girl power, victimhood on tren, and its cratered SMV followed by false accusations.
I would plate her. No commitment. Red pill her in action. Do it by action. Let her debunk her own stupidity. Aaron Clarey is pointing out that problem. Doesn't want kids or does bit won't take care of them. I think the latter is disgusting.
Anyway, if she is studying a stupid major and votes democratic, next her.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Edit your post kuz. With doxing and your avi, you don't need that ****.She said i had two choices, stay with her or find someone who enjoys sex, i'm 25, it was easy to answer.