Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age May Matter for a Man when procuring young girls

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread shutdown in 3...2...1....

...I'm sure by some media-controlling Jew.:rolleyes:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in my forties and I do bed very young women.

The formula is really simple, as some of the men here could attest to it:-

To attract and bed really young women (18-24) they must 1st greatly admire you. It's about the power of a much older man and how effectively he wields it.

That's it.

And yes prior to being based in Asia, I was also based in Wellington, before that in Europe and also in some shiet holes like Dhaka. I was fvcking young little things in all those places.

As such the formula works in all places, across all races, across all cultures. From rich to poor girls. No exception. Women's biology is the same regardless of what some woman here would have you believe.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in my forties and I do bed very young women.

The formula is really simple, as some of the men here could attest to it:-

To attract and bed really young women (18-24) they must 1st greatly admire you. It's about the power of a much older man and how effectively he wields it.

That's it.

And yes prior to being based in Asia, I was also based in Wellington, before that in Europe and also in some shiet holes like Dhaka. I was fvcking young little things in all those places.

As such the formula works in all places, across all races, across all cultures. From rich to poor girls. No exception. Women's biology is the same regardless of what some woman here would have you believe.
This makes much more sense. Biology and inspiration rules over social programming. Even if she has to sneak away to the hotel room so she doesn’t get shamed.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This makes much more sense. Biology and inspiration rules over social programming. Even if she has to sneak away to the hotel room so she doesn’t get shamed.
Which is why you can sometimes see some short fat middle aged dude with some hottie at his arm that has that adoring look in her eyes when they're in deep conversations or just walking by.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why you can sometimes see some short fat middle aged dude with some hottie at his arm that has that adoring look in her eyes when they're in deep conversations or just walking by.
So she admired this particular heaviset man

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So she admired this particular heaviset man
It's the power he projected and wields that lures many women to such a man.

You can look like a youthful Greek God, have money, have the best looking sports car, social status and I can assure you, that an older man who walks, talks and breaths power will easily have even your wife attracted to him.

She can't help but be attracted.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was 18, and a freshman in college, A LOT of the girls had grown ass men they were seeing who were close to 30

And when I was in high school a lot of the girls were getting pounded out by older men with cars. When I was 18-23, there were so many girls I'd talk to who would say things like "im used to talking to older guys, who know how to fix cars and do work around the house".

They would put guys their age down for not knowing how to change oil lol. So don't let that one chick define all young girls preference. A lot of them are fast as hell

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visited my old college campus about a month ago while I was on my hiatus from here. I made 3 cold approaches to girls walking throughout the campus and went 0 for 3. The first approach really made me feel weird though...

I smiled and commented about something she was was wearing and then introduced myself. Then the convo went something like this
Me: Are you single :)
Her: How old are you?
Me: 28 (I lied through my teeth but that wasn't even good enough(
Her: I'm only 19
Me: ohhh I had no idea, nice meeting you

Now I obviously played that wrong at the end there... but the way she said it was in a 'this is not cool" kind of vibe. The fact that she had to ask my age first also makes me think it matters to young girls. I just felt weird when she said it too, like something wasn't right....
Im 49 banging a 19 year old

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know when I was 18-22 I thought older guys in their 30s and 40s were creepy AF.
Generally speaking, most younger women will have an "Eww, old guy" reaction to the thought of older men. However, even for these girls, there are exceptions. I would wager nearly all those girls would be able to name an older man that they consider hot, even if it's just a celebrity. Point is, if you're the right guy, the age won't matter.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because he's a john like you are lol.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, most younger women will have an "Eww, old guy" reaction to the thought of older men. However, even for these girls, there are exceptions. I would wager nearly all those girls would be able to name an older man that they consider hot, even if it's just a celebrity. Point is, if you're the right guy, the age won't matter.
Teenagers will still bang Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. In high school my varsity soccer coach was hot. HOT. He was happily married to my English teacher (she was very fit & pretty). So a number of us thought our coach was attractive and he was in his 40s.

Don’t misunderstand what I’m saying, and if you are an outlier through looks, power or whatever that’s great, you will have better results, and that’s what folks around here aspire to.

The oil & gas businessman I met the other night was a powerful man AND a high status, high class man.

But I come from an affluent background and do well myself. So I’m accustomed to that type of man. Attraction & desire are important to me. I did not have any desire whatsoever toward him. He was educated, interesting, cultured, sophisticated, powerful etc. He was too old. Period.

I’m older, obviously but I’m an outlier myself. When 20 something year old bouncers check my ID (and see my birth year), and they do a double take & say “No Way, WOW” I just smile.

I have no issue attracting younger men. My BF is younger by 2 years (and very handsome).

Generally I’d rather date someone my own age or a little older. This current relationship is the first one with someone younger, and he isn’t much younger at all. I’ve been out with men who are 5 years younger, but much beyond that I lose interest. I require a man who can lead me and therefore someone with a similar amount of life experience.

So all the assumptions about me being unattractive are silly.

That avatar is me. My current BF took the photo...so it’s recent. ;)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But there seems to be a wide spread belief in the manosphere that men will always be able to pull young girls no matter how old they are. How many 45+ year olds (excluding sex tourists, expats in poor countries, and sugar daddies) are actually dating hot 19/20/21 year old girls regularly?

Really is it any surprise if a random 19yr old girl doesn’t want to f**k a much older man?
Excellent point this fascade that men can just bag young girls is a myth unless your really good looking/status or an x factor (local celebrity etc) for your age
Or your tricking and trying to pass it off as game.

Most young women wanna be with men their age.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point this fascade that men can just bag young girls is a myth unless your really good looking/status or an x factor (local celebrity etc) for your age

I agree 110%. However we do have some posters here (glassguy,guru) able to pull it off.

For the 40 year old 30 and up is fair game. Some of those had decided they prefer older and wiser by that point as long as they are physically attracted.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 110%. However we do have some posters here (glassguy,guru) able to pull it off.

For the 40 year old 30 and up is fair game. Some of those had decided they prefer older and wiser by that point as long as they are physically attracted.
there's always exception to the rule...that's the goal here to be above average

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
You take them at their word? These guys lie about their age. They are far older than they claim. If they're lying about their age, it's a fair bet they're lying about their dating and sex lives as well.

It's not really like they have a choice: women who are 30+ have a hard time attracting men close in age. Men who are 35 and under want to date women in their 20's. So of course women who are 30+ are dating older men. They are forced to due to a lack of options.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You take them at their word? These guys lie about their age. They are far older than they claim. If they're lying about their age, it's a fair bet they're lying about their dating and sex lives as well.

It's not really like they have a choice: women who are 30+ have a hard time attracting men close in age. Men who are 35 and under want to date women in their 20's. So of course women who are 30+ are dating older men. They are forced to due to a lack of options.
The guys their age will only fvck them. Because they are still on the market for a reason.

A

AJ84

Yeah. There’s always exceptions to the norm of course but I liken this to the delusion that some women have that guys will overlook 50 extra pounds if she’s a nice person. And guys get shamed for not living up to that delusion like he doesn’t know what a good woman is, that kind of ego soothing crap.

Also the only women who are truly bent if a man their age attracts young girls are the women who are struggling with dating anyway. Older women who are having success with men don’t seem to get hung up over the occasional guy who is dating someone 20 years younger. Those women are not hurting for business anyway.

But if an older man can attract young girls and has his pick of women his age, it’s the best of both worlds for him. It’s just not the norm and doesn’t mean that the average older man is left with nothing. Lots of average looking men find decent women and vis versa.