Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men need to hold a code but codes never apply to women. They don’t have codes. Not real ones. Lip service type codes.

But then this isn’t really about the woman. She is a woman and thus is an arbitrary in the equation.

I would never sleep with the woman of a real friend. But then my friend would be a high quality human being. A man will sleep with his own brother’s wife. So in effect he has ruined his own relationship with his family.

I had a manager that I despised. I did sleep with his wife and it was on purpose. Every single hole. There wasn’t a woman on the planet that wouldn’t have stepped out on him. So messing with me can have consequences. Beating the crap out of him would have been like beating up a kid. He would have zero chance. Even though people were afraid of him.
But the wife of a man I respected? Never. Had I been smarter I wouldn't have fukked his wife. She was a hot little Hispanic and I wanted to see her looking up at me during a good BJ.

Again this is about men and friends. His friend was never a friend. Piss on the woman. She has no real value.
Men have value if they are the productive type. Wasting your value on friends that aren’t friends is a really bad idea. A man needs to re-assess his life. The surest way to get even is to flourish and prosper.
Whatever floats your boat. Theres a saying no bad countries, only bad people. Similar concept here, it's not that men are value but women don't, they both stoop to low. Both can be good, and both can be bad. There's no dichotomy here, saying women are evil men are kind. That's a fallacy.

Thing is, a man can stoop even lower than a woman would ever. You talk about men having values but you just did a nasty thing back then, which makes me question, "What makes me think you won't do that to your real friend if he gets on your nerves?". And you could argue that you'll never do it etc but doing it once, does not guarantee you won't do it again.
And no, just because you are productive doesn't mean you have value. And even if you have "value", what "value" are we talking about? Value as in honor and fidelity? Or value as in "I regard myself quite highly"?
You can't stop women from cheating, infact neither men nor women can stop each other, so its best to find the right type of people who will be faithful and continue living a good non toxic life.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all your opinions and insight.

All taken on board.

The damage is done now in my opinion. I suppose I chalk it down as a lesson learned, deal with him when I see him and finally like she said "Put this thing with her to bed"

A loss ain't a loss its a lesson.

You are all awesome
What did you do?

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you do?
I am with a next plate currently.

I'm gonna chief him when I see him. Not actively pursue him. Simple as that. He needs what's coming to him. Out of pure disrespect.

She is in the bin

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Similar concept here, it's not that men are value but women don't, they both stoop to low. Both can be good, and both can be bad. There's no dichotomy here, saying women are evil men are kind. That's a fallacy.
That’s what you gleaned from my post? LMAO
I never implied women or men were evil. That’s really stupid. I don’t look at any of this as right or wrong. Not one single thing. Eye roll.

Getting on my nerves so fuk his girlfriend or wife?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is the most dangerous of all emotions. It will drive us do to unthinkable things that in a sec can change your life forever. Learn from me and let the fog that the anger is causing you to clear before you do something that you might regret later. Cluster b's love to cause confusion, jealously, deflect blame, ect. I've seen men lose their lives trying to fight for a ho that cheated. No women or man is worth losing your sanity over, landing in jail or potentially losing your life.

The pain, confusion, sadness, betrayal and anger you feel might be the most intense emtions you ever felt. The best thing you can do is never talk to either of them ever again. These days I honestly dont trust anyone and even the ones who I think I can trust I know if put in certain situations would taken advantage of me.

We are living in tough times, its every man for himself, dog eat dog world out there. It will chew you up and spit you out. Block them both, work on yourself, talk to other women and reevaluate the people you allow in your life. Will it easy? Phuk no it wont! But I can assure you months from now it will get better. You got a taste of how most women really are. Just imagine if you didnt find out till months down the road after she cheated on you again. The double dose of fukery would have drove into darker waters. She did you favor by exposing her true pos self that she is. This will all pass with time and you will come out stronger.

Good luck

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is the most dangerous of all emotions. It will drive us do to unthinkable things that in a sec can change your life forever. Learn from me and let the fog that the anger is causing you to clear before you do something that you might regret later. Cluster b's love to cause confusion, jealously, deflect blame, ect. I've seen men lose their lives trying to fight for a ho that cheated. No women or man is worth losing your sanity over, landing in jail or potentially losing your life.

The pain, confusion, sadness, betrayal and anger you feel might be the most intense emtions you ever felt. The best thing you can do is never talk to either of them ever again. These days I honestly dont trust anyone and even the ones who I think I can trust I know if put in certain situations would taken advantage of me.

We are living in tough times, its every man for himself, dog eat dog world out there. It will chew you up and spit you out. Block them both, work on yourself, talk to other women and reevaluate the people you allow in your life. Will it easy? Phuk no it wont! But I can assure you months from now it will get better. You got a taste of how most women really are. Just imagine if you didnt find out till months down the road after she cheated on you again. The double dose of fukery would have drove into darker waters. She did you favor by exposing her true pos self that she is. This will all pass with time and you will come out stronger.

Good luck
I agree totally.

I understand what the others have said but I had enough faith and trust in my friend - given he knew my feelings and situation with her that he would manage it the right way.

Lesson learned.

It's hurting. I am damaged because of it but I will come back stronger

She has no remorse for her actions. They were not justified.

Read for FREE!

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good luck
It's pointless. The guy is full on psychotic.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
E

Good luck

Excellent advice. Really appreciate that thank you

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s what you gleaned from my post? LMAO
I never implied women or men were evil. That’s really stupid. I don’t look at any of this as right or wrong. Not one single thing. Eye roll.

Getting on my nerves so fuk his girlfriend or wife?
No I summarized your "dear diary post" of how you did it out of revenge. You keep doing you... lmao.

Read for FREE!

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is a full on homicidal maniac. This forum has jumped the shark. I never thought it could get this low.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No I summarized your "dear diary post" of how you did it out of revenge. You keep doing you... lmao.
Oh then you said nothing of value. Cool.

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dude is a full on homicidal maniac. This forum has jumped the shark. I never thought it could get this low.
Nah. Experience is the best teacher sometimes. I find people who suppress anger are the real danger. Anger is a valid emotion. It’s higher on the scale than apathy and victim. He’s actually rather healthy based on what I’ve observed here in this thread.
Never suppress anger. Confront it. Own it. Men who can’t confront anger destroy things and beat people up.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pointless. The guy is full on psychotic.
It's fairly normal to feel the emtions he's feeling and portraying. He got fuked by 2 people he trusted! Try not to assume you know his current mental state based on his posts. As time pass's he will calm down.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh then you said nothing of value. Cool.
This is hilarious. OK. Dude, don't get butthurt, we have different views and thats alright. You did what you wanted but it's not something I personally agree with. To summarize, generally guys think after revenge that all women are bad, that they are evil... thats the general thought process. Lots of anger so they do bad stuff that they'll later regret. And I mentioned earlier on, is that don't compromise your integrity to do something you'll regret later on. You can't call your shots back.

Read for FREE!

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is hilarious. OK. Dude, don't get butthurt, we have different views and thats alright. We can't always be agreeing with each other and saying good job. You did what you wanted but it's not something I personally agree with. To summarize, generally guys think after revenge that all women are bad, that they are evil... thats the general thought process. Lots of anger so they do bad stuff that they'll later regret. And I mentioned earlier on, is that don't compromise your integrity to do something you'll regret later on. You can't call your shots back.
I’m not butt hurt or even thinking about it. Why would I want to call my shots back? I don’t have regrets. Plenty of things that I should have done different of course. I’m human.
Why regret either of those two. Take it and learn from it is my message.
I don’t agree or disagree with you. This isn’t about you. This is about a man who came up against betrayal after trust. I’m certain he missed a lot of signs due to being stuck in the feminine universe in the way he thinks.
His thinking isn’t or wasn’t flawed if you take into account what society wants him to be.
One guy even jumped in thinking anger is “bad” or “dangerous”. That’s social conditioning. The imperative wants men to suppress anger so they become more malleable and controllable until they finally break.

Anger is actually a very valuable emotion when properly channeled. It can be the rocket fuel to propel him into greatness. Men need to harness those emotions and learn to use them. Being aware of them and confronting them is a good start.

Understand yourself and then understanding others becomes easy. This post isn’t really directed towards you. It’s not about you. But he will read it and other men will read it.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Experience is the best teacher sometimes. I find people who suppress anger are the real danger. Anger is a valid emotion. It’s higher on the scale than apathy and victim. He’s actually rather healthy based on what I’ve observed here in this thread.
Never suppress anger. Confront it. Own it. Men who can’t confront anger destroy things and beat people up.
It's fine if you guys talk it out. I don't have a particularly strong investment in the outcome. I've said my peace and hopefully it's of value. If not, just ignore it.

The interaction as described (unless critical information has been omitted) points very clearly to the end of their relationship when he left and she didn't. She has to leave with him or he has to stay and take her home. What happened (at least to me) is clear as day. It was a breakup. The breakup preceded her sleeping with another guy.

She said she was not going home with him. She announced the relationship over. It was over.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is a natural emotion. Lack of empathy (you) is closer to full on psychotic.
The guy practically threatens to kill the guy, or at least cause serious bodily harm the next time he sees him.

Over what? A girl who dumped him. Guess what. She is not his property. She can do whatever the fvck she wants.

Who are you going to defend next? Jeffrey Dahmer? Richard Ramirez the night stalker? Idi Ahmin? You don't get to kill people or assault people who have sex with your ex. How long was she supposed to wait? Why not just let this fvcker decide who she gets to fvck, when and where?

This entire discussion is idiotic. He has no rights, privileges or sympathy here. It wasn't even a breakup in any meaningful sense. They were just dating, not even exclusively ffs!

His sense of entitlement is a total joke.

Read for FREE!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on guys

Looking at my previous thread (first ever one) you will see I have been on and off with this particular chick for around a year and half - LTR that reduced to seeing etc because of her going back and from her ex

We have recently started to meet again and F*ck etc go out for dates since around December last year

Long story short, it was my birthday Saturday - bumped into a friend of mine (female) who i hadn't seen for a number of years - she explained she couldn't keep it from me due to our loyalties and that my ex and my very good friend slept together whilst we were together

It was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"

I left - i called the friend in question later on in the evening who said "Don't worry, I will look after her mate you have nothing to worry about with me here"

Day after called me in the morning to say he had put her in a taxi and she went home in the early hours, and that was that.

Turns out that wasn't the case, she went back to his house and f**ked him

I have confronted them both - they lied at first but the truth come out in the end.

Her response: "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me in the pub- you left me high and dry"
"It happened, we instantly regretted it, decided never to speak about it again, not about me having a lot to lose but more so him having a lot to lose so we forgot about it"
"What can you do to me literally? Don't even think about threatening me because you cant do anything, your forgetting how much I know about you"
"Dont do anything stupid im not worth it"
"We were only seeing each other"

I must add this was around 9 months of us dating.

His response: "I cant change it, its happened, she put it on me, i was wasted, you put me on the spot and i couldn't admit to it when you called me, I'm sorry, where do we go from here"

"She didn't stay the night, look I'm gonna forget the details its going to hurt you"

Our mutual friends are disgusted, he lied to them all.

I am infuriated, i have never felt as sick, at the moment I'm struggling to deal with it and I keep having spurts where I feel I need to gain some revenge in some way or another, I have told him I'm going to roll him over when I see him, as for her we work together so I need to be more calculated with that approach

I would never have known.... they have kept a lid on this for so long - the lies, how has she sat there with this on her conscious for so long.

I am grateful for that friend of mine for at least being loyal and upfront with me. I'm so angry
I'd probably punch out your good friend.

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably punch out your good friend.
I intend too bud

Looked over my texts to him today made me even more disgraced to be honest

"Long time mate been a bit distant really hope everythings okay? Hope the family are all good give me a date when we can catch up for dinner"

"*girls name* having a bit of trouble with her at the moment mate getting me down u free for a catch up soon could use some time with the boys"

"Anything I need to know about the weekend mate was *girls name* okay? Did she mention anything to you about me or the situation on the way back or do anything" - this is the night he fvcked her.

He will face the consequences of his actions as will i. I just wanted your guys opinions on how to handle it in terms of the slvt

Thanks for all your input guys