Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum is Depressing AF

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is something a old professor of mine said, during my college years,

you want to be happy? I can't tell you where you will find it, but I can tell you where to start, leave college, and be a idiot, the less you know easier will be for you to be happy. but with knowledge you can be satisfied, but certainly happiness will not happen

just note ignorance is bliss, the less you know easier will be for you find something nice, but the more you know you do things better and tend to not conform for small things, because you know you can do better

so its up to you if you want to learn, or keep it the way it is, but i'm certain if your life was so much better you would never really search for info over the internet

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one for example, is going through the DJ Bootcamp
Thats not entirely true. @shouldbefun and I did the DJ boot camp. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/dj-bootcamp-2019.255831/

I didn't finish it but it it is at the point where you're number closing and dating. I have been relying on my own 'instinct' for that lately. But I'll do the readings and update the thread.

You say people aren't doing these things. But you're one of those people, why aren't you doing it?

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is a constantly growing base of members here who seek only a feel-good justification for their failures
They are not here to improve themselves. They are here to argue with you.
They are habitual losers. If one is not willing to first help themselves, there is no help for them that will ever get them on track.

One of my favorite Vince Lombari quotes:

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time.Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone should be able to make lots of money if they put the effort in, tbh.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Might as well post the full Lombardi "What it takes to be Number 1" speech:

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all of the time. Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game, and that's first place. I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place bowl game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been an American zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

Every time a football player goes to ply his trade he's got to play from the ground up - from the soles of his feet right up to his head. Every inch of him has to play. Some guys play with their heads. That's O.K. You've got to be smart to be number one in any business. But more importantly, you've got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body. If you're lucky enough to find a guy with a lot of head and a lot of heart, he's never going to come off the field second.

Running a football team is no different than running any other kind of organization - an army, a political party or a business. The principles are the same. The object is to win - to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don't think it is.

It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there - to compete. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules - but to win.

And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the harsh reality of head to head combat.

I don't say these things because I believe in the ‘brute' nature of men or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour -- his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear -- is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

- Coach Vincent T. Lombardi

When I read that, it puts me back into the basics. The basics are the building blocks of all fundaments, including dealing with women.

1.) Every day do something to better myself. Fitness, business and socially.

2.) Every day begin with a positive attitude and realize that only I control my emotions. Nobody else holds that key.

3.) Every day stay on track with a purpose. Make money, help others get to where they want to be and most importantly, be happy. I control my destiny in all of those.

4.) Begin with the end in mind. Always.

I am big on self improvement, self preservation and most importantly, self happiness.

I believe that men that struggle with women are either lazy, unhappy or socially inept individuals. Each is a terribly hard thing to fix without lifestyle changes and most people do not want to put the time and effort into improvement.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one example. I posted in a thread on 27 year olds. I found a lot of the comments to be on point. I added my own observations which others found to be accurate based upon their own experiences as well. Add to that, the one or two women posting were getting terribly irate which strongly suggests that the observations were accurate.

Then, someone asked me what could be done to improve their own lives and unfortunately I didn't bother to reply. I just found it fun to post up my observations and experiences and maybe get a rep point and I left it at that. I'll start another thread answering that guys' question. Hopefully it'll get as much traction and constructive responses as the negative 'all women are sociopaths, hypergamous and bpd' threads.
So, you created a thread to get a attention (eg. "Rep point") and are disappointed that you didnt get it?

Often times, the most ridiculous topics evolve into constructive debate. If you took the time to actually read, instead of whining about not receiving attention, you may be able to observe this.

We're not here to give you attention, that's what mommy is for...

Glassguy

Reaction score
Very true ^^^^ @Amante Silvestre

Everything that a man does over and over through repetition develops a skill. Including doing nothing at all!

Some guys dont want to put the work in. I've had my friends hear me talking to chicks and they say "How did you think to say that off the top of your head? That chick totally bought your witty response". Its because I love to talk to people. I am not bashful. I can make friends anywhere, anytime as long as I have receptive and talkative people around me.

My ex wife would tell me that if I got locked in a room with 20 strangers, I would come out with 25 new friends. Part of that skill is genetic, how I was raised and also lots and lots of practice.

I was asked this year to do some baseball instruction with a 14 year old. Also asked to help out a varsity baseball team, specifically the infielders, when I had time. I did it on the condition that I wasnt labeled a "coach" but just there to genuinely help.

The varsity coach was hitting the middle infielders grounders and I was working with them. I would also jump in and field balls to SHOW them exactly what I wanted them to work on. Feet work, anticipation of the ball coming off the bat, proper physical defensive positioning depending on the baserunner situation, pitch count, etc.

These kids had never thought that way because they didnt have the in depth coaching. They all said the same thing: You are almost 42? You look as smooth as anyone fielding ground balls. You could still play highly competitive baseball.

My response was simple: I have fielded literally THOUSANDS and thousands of ground balls in my life. To the point that I literally do not have to think about it because its all INSTINCTIVE. There is no fvcking substitute for putting in the time and work. None.

I told every infielder that if they wanted to improve, they need to put in the time and work. Ball after ball until it becomes instinct and the mind doesnt even have to think about it. Muscle memory. I dont have to think "there is a guy on first base so I have to cheat my defensive shortstop positioning towards the bag" I just do it naturally. But there was a point in time that I had to think about it. I thought about it because someone was a good enough coach to explain it to me.

All the little league games, high school 30 game seasons and then 45-60 game seasons in college.....think of all the practice time during that time of my life. Still at nearly 42 my body "just does it" without a conscious effort from my mind.

Same with women. There are some good guys on SS to give advice, get these guys really thinking about what it takes to become a better person and be more in control of their destiny. Yet some dont take advantage.

Like you pointed out in sports- the second you have to "think" about what you should be doing, thats where you make errors.

When you are talking to a woman there is no time to sit back and "think" of a great response to her question. When you put yourself in the position over and over, you just react. The more you practice the better your reactions will be.

Its not hard. @Amante Silvestre gets it. A lot of other guys get it on here too. Yet there are some guys on here that dont want to put in the time and effort.

I HATED going out to the field and having my dad hit me 300 grounders in high school when it was already 85 degrees at 8am. But I loved WINNING enough that the sacrifice was well worth it. I am a WINNER and I will stop short of nothing to put in the work to improve myself to be the person I want to be.

Some people just dont see the effort being worth the result, thus they never put anything into it. And sadly, thats exactly what they get out of it. Nothing.

Not sorry for the rant ;)

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?
Reality is grim bro. This forum has transformed in the past ten years from how to meet and sustain relationships with women to how to, literally, protect yourself from having a woman ruin your life. If you’re out in the field actively meeting woman you know how bad it is. This forum is simply a reflection of what’s going on with the market. Don’t shame dudes for getting on here and telling it like it is.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?
To answer your question- Depression is a result of a person accepting LOSING as a result.

I do great with women. I do well in business. I am a winner.

Losing is not an option. Its not even in my vocabulary or though process. Therefore I am not depressed.

Before anyone loses their shyte, I understand there can be chemical imbalances in one's body that causes depression. I get it.

Sitting on your fat @ss and crying because the world isnt easy on you, you cant pull this woman you want, etc is a fvcking sight for sore eyes and the world owes you nothing. Go out and get it.
Go fix yourself. Hit the gym. Work harder. Want to be a millionaire? Go fvcking get it.

At the end of the day the only person who can hold you back is waiting for you in the mirror. Tell that version of yourself to get lost and go out and get after it.

Want to know the secret of EVERY self made millionaire? They worked their asses off and surrounded themselves with people that they needed to be a success. And they made themselves and everyone around them more successful.

Dont believe me? Go to your local section 8 housing and tell me what you see. Lazy mother fvckers with their hand out and a mouthful of excuses. Thats what you'll see. All of them got a bad hand dealt to them. Life isnt fair. They arent getting enough from the government. Their baby daddies are to blame because Tyrone isnt working and child support is behind. Blah blah blah.

Cry me a river. Lazy mother fvckers.

Now go visit existing business owners who made their self worth. I will save you the time- we dont have time to talk to you because we are on our purpose. Working hard and smart.

Being good with women is no different. You have to go work on yourself and OWN it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I get it. I think the main difference is the definition of 'game'?
Game used to be ''say this, do that, use these lines, have this body language etc and you can get the girl''
Game now is more ''get very rich. Be on your 'purpose'. Get as handsome as possible. Travel to Asia if you need too. And then the girls will come to you''
Maybe it's the 'skill' element that has been removed or even debunked?
I think people have always known that if you are a millionnaire you can get girls. But the idea of 'game' was kind of that you didn't need to be rich?
Hahaha

This post must be in reference to our exchange on another thread.

Spaz must have made an impression that has ever since stuck in ur mind space.

The difference between us is that I'm getting laid regularly while u r still whining about the semantics of game.

Always glad to be of service to the less fortunate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To answer your question- Depression is a result of a person accepting LOSING as a result.

Losing is not an option. Its not even in my vocabulary or though process. Therefore I am not depressed.

Before anyone loses their shyte, I understand there can be chemical imbalances in one's body that causes depression. I get it.

Sitting on your fat @ss and crying because the world isnt easy on you, you cant pull this woman you want, etc is a fvcking sight for sore eyes and the world owes you nothing. Go out and get it.
Go fix yourself. Hit the gym. Work harder. Want to be a millionaire? Go fvcking get it.

At the end of the day the only person who can hold you back is waiting for you in the mirror. Tell that version of yourself to get lost and go out and get after it.

Want to know the secret of EVERY self made millionaire? They worked their asses off and surrounded themselves with people that they needed to be a success. And they made themselves and everyone around them more successful.

Dont believe me? Go to your local section 8 housing and tell me what you see. Lazy mother fvckers with their hand out and a mouthful of excuses. Thats what you'll see. All of them got a bad hand dealt to them. Life isnt fair. They arent getting enough from the government. Their baby daddies are to blame because Tyrone isnt working and child support is behind. Blah blah blah.

Now go visit existing business owners who made their self worth. I will save you the time- we dont have time to talk to you because we are on our purpose. Working hard and smart.

Being good with women is no different. You have to go work on yourself and OWN it.
Hahaha

You seem to be in a good mood today glasses.

What you said in this post is all true and yet I suspect someone somehow is going to find some loophole in that narrative.

Hardcore losers.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should be able to make lots of money if they put the effort in, tbh.
That may have worked a generation ago, but that's pretty dated today. Free Prison slave labour and offshoring of work where people work for next to nothing, and robots have pretty much killed most of the work ethnic and prosperity of the previous generation.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hahaha

You seem to be in a good mood today glasses.

What you said in this post is all true and yet I suspect someone somehow is going to find some loophole in that narrative.

Hardcore losers.
There is no loophole!

Winners and losers. No in betweens. Its mindset and mind over matter.

I've had several posters sending me DM's on here today that I have been helping with. Its Friday, I have 2 new dates and 2 regular plates on the lineup this weekend.

I am feeling froggy and boy I am about to start preaching to some of these lame ducks on this forum who want to sit on their asses and cry!

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....who are not Chads.
if you've not got looks, you can still get laid by going to easier countries. Check out some threads on rooshv and you'll see this a fair bit. You can go from virgin to getting laid like a rockstar if that's what you're after (not saying you're a virgin btw lol)

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

...so you saying Black people are all lazy and living in ghettos. The Black unemployment rate is 90% higher than the natural average due to discrimination. A successful Black person could be ruined by a cop in a traffic stop just planting drugs on him or worst. So, maybe you should STFU and talk about your West Virginia meth-heads rather than attack the Black community.

Glassguy

Reaction score
....who are not Chads.
You dont have to be a Chad. You just have to be the happiest, charismatic, social and seductive version of yourself.

Chill > thirsty
Abundance mindset > scarcity

Act as if even if you dont.

Stop making excuses and start making progress.

Its all mindset and preparation brother.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've not got looks, you can still get laid by going to easier countries. Check out some threads on rooshv and you'll see this a fair bit. You can go from virgin to getting laid like a rockstar if that's what you're after (not saying you're a virgin btw lol)
That only works if you are white.