Any successful stories of escaping the friend zone after initial attraction?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
Ignore. Get to fvcking other bishes. You have no swag with them. And wont earn it from them. Get it from the new chicks.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been getting other girl's numbers but I really want to fvck this exotic African chick (my first time with a black girl). I'm debating whether I should ask her to "hang out" this weekend or wait until I see her at the next class (Tuesday). On Tuesday, I'm doing a presentation that I'm planning on doing very well on so it'll give me a nice confidence boost.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any opinions? If you're opinion is neither, please don't reply
Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck the new chycks. You need ones who are into you. Dont use alot of energy to pursue them. Chycks should want to be around you. Your sexual confidence and thus swag will rise. Be social. Be aware of whose feeling you.
I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that. I really do. And I'm striving towards that. But I proposed two courses of action to take and my question is, if you had to pick one, which would it be?
Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whichever one is feeling you the most. You cant worry about race. Worry about the puzzy that desires you.
I totally get where you're coming from but all I'm asking is, given the circumstances, would hitting this particular chick up be worth it?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ever hear of confident persistence? Isn't that a DJ concept?
Dude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. No disrespect, but you are not there yet. Work on your self respect, health, clothes, hobbies, and purpose. There's always another one. Never chase. It's either there or it isn't. Happens to all men.
Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right now

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ugh you're not telling me what I wanna hear. Now I'm just gonna obsess on how I fvcked this up. What do you mean by self respect? Health, well I'm in decent shape even though I smoke. Hobbies? Purpose I think I'm pretty good on cause I'm in the process of earning my degree. I'm still looking for a job, I just have to focus on finals right now
Dude, we all have to take our medicine. We are a community and tell it straight even if the poster doesn't want to hear it. It's happened to me as well. It's part of the game.

Smoking is bad for you, so quit it. Work on your purpose in life. Start a side hustle. Make yourself stand out infront of the other 10 million people in New York City. Be different and in time, the ladies will follow. One thing, always, never chase a lady. All that does is push her more and more away from you. Ever see two magnets? You know when turn over the same sides, but the magnetic energy pushes each magnet away? Well, that's a dude chasing a lady. Don't do it. Let her (whomever she is) come after you.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I need to become alpha overnight then. I need to be a new man on Tuesday. Giving her a call this weekend is chasing right? Cause I don't think it's likely I'll see her months down the road. If only I'd a just made out with her when she wanted to in the restaurant...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just can't let it go can you...

Go to therapy.