Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nicksaiz65 Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. My goal is to make all A's over the summer. I have excellent teachers this summer so that will help out for sure. All A's will do wonders for my GPA, I'm sure. Next Fall I managed to get into some really cool classes like Analysis of Algorithms and Computer Networks. I realllllllly need to take Assembly sooner than later though(class is filled up) or I'm gonna be messed up...

I did end up going to counseling. I meant to write a report but I forgot. I'll type that up whenever I get some spare time.

I'm really looking forward to this Goggins book, see what it's all about.

You know, getting a Lay Report 5 will help me feel so much better about my life. I'm gonna have to just play the Numbers Game cause my SMV isn't exactly high enough right now. Gonna do lots of bar approaches, possibly some Daygame too. But I'll make it happen. The more my PUA Skills improve the better I'll feel about my life. Sucks how most of the numbers I get amount to nothing, but it's a numbers game I guess.

Speaking of that, did you ever get on a date with that girl from the gym?
Use appropriate tutors where you arent having the greatest success. Make sure they are a good tutor for the subject in question. One on one time with a great tutor will ELEVATE you. Never fall behind in the classes. Use your tutors.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use appropriate tutors where you arent having the greatest success. Make sure they are a good tutor for the subject in question. One on one time with a great tutor will ELEVATE you. Never fall behind in the classes. Use your tutors.
Absolutely. I made sure to do that this semester too. My school has some great tutors. And the books I bought to help me out this semester ended up being invaluable as well. I'll definitely buy some more(for Discrete Math II especially because sweet Jesus) and I'll use the tutors.

Kinda wish that there were online tutors for programming stuff but my school deems online/forum solutions as cheating unless it's pseudocode...

Any tips in particular on getting this Lay Report 5 this summer? Just go out, be social, approach a lot and use Online Dating right?

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional Rant With a Plan (1/2)

Okay you guys... I said that I wasn't going to make emotional posts like this anymore. But I think it's really important because I saw some hurtful ass sh*t today and I need to know how to deal with it.

I had mentioned this earlier, but at one point I was crushing on this chick named HB Candice. Now that I'm more game-savvy, I'm aware that I was making mistakes. I should've only been texting her for logistics. And she was attempting to use me for my non-sexual attention. The most intimate I got with her was tongue kissing her(which means nothing by the way), and then when I tried to take it further sexually she literally freaked out and didn't talk to me for 6 months(cause she felt "offended" or some other bullshyt, aka she wants to give her sexual attention to Chad/Tyrone only while trying to drain all of my nonsexual attention. I didn't know better at the time cause I didn't want to believe that females use you for attention, but fvck man... they most certainly will if you let them.) I was working on my life and other women during that time: but my point is she was an attention ***** for me.

She recently started talking to me again. Of course, I'm thrown in her friendzone. Calling me "buddy" and sh*t like that. Like, Jesus Christ. There's no way I'm that ugly is there? Getting friendzoned repeatedly makes me feel like these girls are saying "you aren't good enough, Nick. But Tyrone over here is! Fvck you! Metaphorically." But I said "Whatever. She's cool peoples anyways, I'll just hang out with her and fvck other people/her friends." I was like I need a bigger social circle because 95% of my current friends are graduating this semester. So I need people to hang with so I'm not a social outcast, and the bigger my social circle the more parties I can go to/the more women I can meet. Social circle is one of the most important things in college.

So I see her today talking to one of my thugmaxxxed friends. She's wearing this revealing ass outfit, and I can tell by her body language and how feminine she's acting that she wants to give him head and fvck him. Oh, but when Nick does it, it's like pulling teeth. This isn't an isolated incident either. I've been in this situation at least like 5 times where the girl I like walks all over me to get to the thugmaxxxers/Chads. THAT IS SOME BULLSH*T!!!!!!

It's like every time I find a girl I click with, I'm either ignored, friendzoned, or used for my nonsexual attention and tossed away while they go off and screw other guys. I say FVCK THAT BULLSHYT.

I'm not just complaining here: my point is that this is unacceptable for my life. I want better. I'm gonna remedy this problem this summer, I must have a Lay Report 5. I know how to weed out and deal with the Attention *****s now. Two Strikes Rule is the most effective against them. They can PUT UP or SHUT UP.

It seems like the market is telling me that I have a Low SMV which needs to be raised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Solution
So the overall problems here are:
1.) Low SMV/Needs more Purpose
2.) Sh*t Game, Validating Females too Much
3.) Numbers Game

1.) I'm seeing red: Self Improvement is all I can see. This is the only way I'll be able to get these women to notice me. I've already been doing that but I need more.

2.) I am literally going to drown myself in Seduction stuff/podcasts while I do my work. I know y'all say to lay off the theory. But I still allowed these women to jerk me around like a simp. I swear that I will never let this happen again. I'm following the Two Strikes Algorithm to a tee so it's impossible for women to jerk me around, and I don't care what virtue signaling cucks on the internet say about "connecting with women and giving them the benefit of the doubt."

3.) Getting a Lay Report 5 would be a great way to fix all of these problems. So my solution is 100 Approaches, supplemented with Online Dating. I don't give a fvck about these womens' stupid little rejection anymore. Me getting this mad about this stuff has made me completely numb to it. I'm gonna need a mix of Day and Night Game if I expect to pull off 100 Approaches before summer is done.

Fvck video games. This life sh*t pisses me off. If I'm gonna be relaxing, I had better be brushing my hair, lifting weights, and/or watching a seduction video. This is some fvcking bullsh*t. This happens to me every single time and I'm gonna have to put my foot down.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional Rant With A Plan (2/2)

And the worst part about all this. I think I still need to be HB Candice's friend. Even though she's a fvcking attention wh0re. If I don't, I'm going to have LITERALLY no friends next semester on college. Literally. All my friends are graduating. I think I'd rather concede friendzone than have no friends on a college campus next semester. That's about the worst position that I could put myself into as a college kid. It'd probably be better to just concede friendzone cause she's cool people anyways(expand my social circle and go to more parties), keep hanging out with the new friends that I'm going to make, and then fvck new b*tches in front of her if anything. It's either this or I'm not gonna have a social circle. I literally can't stand everyone else and they don't like me either. (PS: LMAO at girls who try to say that the friendzone doesn't exist. I'm not sure which planet they've been living on lately but it sure isn't Earth.)

Additionally, I was thinking that I could just hang with my bandmates this next semester/summer, but fvck. I don't know. The fact that one of my bandmates is my old oneitis(who I got literally NOWHERE with because I didn't understand the concept of Game) and is FVCKING GETTING MARRIED TO THE GUITAR PLAYER seems pretty bad. No, I can't quit this job. I need the revenue to work towards school/my purpose. In fact, one of the first posts in my journal was to stay to kill that romantic notion in my head that was unrealistic. And I did, for a while, but after being hurt again today all these feelings are coming back. This is why we need Game! If you don't have it, women will hang you high and dry! But I digress. I mean, yes music is my passion. Yes, we as a band can go out to bars and drink and play music together. But do I have any business hanging out with a MARRIED FVCKING WOMAN that I'm not having an affair with? I'm literally giving her so much non-sexual attention with nothing in return(except a social circle, but that's debatable.) Giving a woman all your nonsexual attention while getting nothing in return is the ULTIMATE validation for them. And women need validation like plants need sunlight. I mean, this is my old one-itis we're talking about here. Won't other dudes think that's pathetic, and know deep down that I would fvck her if she came onto me? I can't lie to myself anymore and say that I wouldn't. The crazy thing is I wouldn't even care if I had successfully fvcked the women that I had wanted this semester. But noooooooo, they just tried to play the attention wh0re game on me while fvcking other dudes. FML. To that extent, is there ANY benefit at all to hanging out with a woman that I'm not fvcking or am I just emasculating myself? I'm asking this from a Red Pilled/Don Juan perspective. I'm about to say "If you ain't fvcking 'em, drop em." I believe that's in the DJ Bible. But some of them have hot friends and then I'd have zero social circle. So sheesh.

Speaking of that: that same married girl is going out with two of her girl friends to get Mexican today and she invited me along. Now I won't lie, some Mexican does sound fire af. But a voice inside me is saying "Why are you hanging out with a married chick and her little gossiping ass friends when they're ALL fvcking other dudes? What are you, a gay male girlfriend? Don't you have any Self Respect? You may as well cut your own nutz off while you're at it. You say that you're going to add her to your social circle so that you're not lonely and you can approach other women. But is that even feasible? Everyone will know that deep down you want to fvck her. You're just lying to yourself if you say you wouldn't, they might even talk about the dudes they're fvcking. You don't want to hear that sh*t. You act like it's ok because you want a social circle, but in reality, you know it pains you, you have blue balls, and you're not ok with it. In fact, you're one step away from being cucked. Who the hell hangs out with women for them to only get fvcked by another dude? What are you, a gay male girlfriend? Are you that desperate? But it's either that or have no friends at all. What a sad situation." And I feel like this voice is making some extremely valid points...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize I've contradicted myself in this rant, but I'm just writing what I feel because I don't even know anymore. I'm just throwing down my thoughts and ideas without really editing them. The purpose/approach plan is the best I've got.

It's like every time something good happens to me, something else comes along to mitigate it/cancel it out. I just had to put this rant in here because it touches on some points that I've been lying to myself about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I apologize for the rant, I try not to do these rants now that we're on Page 62, but I could really use some advice on this one....

Sh*t like this still happening to me is proof that I still have a loooooooong way to go before I'm a DJ. I'm updating less frequently, and I can't end this quest until I graduate and issues like this are gone.

A Lay Report 5 would solve a LOT of these issues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah guys, rant over. I could DEFINITELY use you guys' advice on this awful situation I've put myself into.

I'm going to cope with this today by working on my purpose.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you clicked with her you would've been fvcking and not complaining to us. So you got attracted and liked the connection while she was into another guy(s) and fvcked him. Use your time on bytches who choose you. That mean shes giving you puzzy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you clicked with her you would've been fvcking and not complaining to us. So you got attracted and liked the connection while she was into another guy(s) and fvcked him. Use your time on bytches who choose you. That mean shes giving you puzzy.
Exaaaaaactly. I met this girl when I didn't believe that girls tried to use guys for nonsexual attention. Now I know better.

I can't tell where the problem is persay. Is it my Looks? My Game? Only solution is to boost both.

I try not to complain in here anymore but I feel pretty damn hurt by this.

And then there's my whole social circle issue too...

I guess the connection was all in my head. Hard next romantically, idk if I should keep her in my social circle at all though.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of that, did you ever get on a date with that girl from the gym?
Which one? ;)

Nah I didn't. She stopped responding while we were working out logistics. I've recently met like 10 new girls, most of which turned into nothing but a few are promising. It's just busy right now with midterms and stuff so we'll have to wait a bit to see how it plays out. Things are good though. I feel you on the getting numbers but amounting to nothing thing, it's just a numbers game for sure. Things will work out eventually.

Something interesting: Girls actually answer their phones. That's crazy. I called two last night and they both picked up. I'm astonished. That's good news for da boi. I hate texting. My overthinking can't handle it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one? ;)

Nah I didn't. She stopped responding while we were working out logistics. I've recently met like 10 new girls, most of which turned into nothing but a few are promising. It's just busy right now with midterms and stuff so we'll have to wait a bit to see how it plays out. Things are good though. I feel you on the getting numbers but amounting to nothing thing, it's just a numbers game for sure. Things will work out eventually.

Something interesting: Girls actually answer their phones. That's crazy. I called two last night and they both picked up. I'm astonished. That's good news for da boi. I hate texting. My overthinking can't handle it.
So I'm guessing you do trimesters?
Good luck on those midterms man. I'll be back in school next month so I'll be right there with you.

And yup, calls are great. Makes you less liable to get a flake. And I'm doing the Red Pilled "text only for logistics" method.

Could you help me on a couple things? I've pretty much set my life up to where I want to be a master PUA, no matter how long it takes me. This HB Candice situation really irks me but I'll get my revenge by becoming competent at Game/SMV and just fvcking hotter girls. But damn, this sh*t still hurts, unbelievable that she's probably fvcking my friend yet I get friendzoned. We had like the exact same interests, she was pretty too, yet I still got rejected. I HAVE to do better in my life so that crap like this can quit happening to me.

But what should I do about the whole situation? I don't know exactly what I need to do. I was really angry at the time I wrote that rant, but could you tell me what I need to do for the questions in that? I don't know which direction to go next and I still have a lot of doubts.

Especially about this whole friends and HB Candice situation. I think you and I are similar in regards to the whole making friends thing.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm guessing you do trimesters?
Good luck on those midterms man. I'll be back in school next month so I'll be right there with you.

And yup, calls are great. Makes you less liable to get a flake. And I'm doing the Red Pilled "text only for logistics" method.

Could you help me on a couple things? I've pretty much set my life up to where I want to be a master PUA, no matter how long it takes me. This HB Candice situation really irks me but I'll get my revenge by becoming competent at Game/SMV and just fvcking hotter girls. But damn, this sh*t still hurts, unbelievable that she's probably fvcking my friend yet I get friendzoned. We had like the exact same interests, she was pretty too, yet I still got rejected. I HAVE to do better in my life so that crap like this can quit happening to me.

But what should I do about the whole situation? I don't know exactly what I need to do. I was really angry at the time I wrote that rant, but could you tell me what I need to do for the questions in that? I don't know which direction to go next and I still have a lot of doubts.

Especially about this whole friends and HB Candice situation. I think you and I are similar in regards to the whole making friends thing.
My school is on quarters.

My friend situation has improved a lot recently. And a lot of these new friends are guys. Cool guys that have similar interests that I can genuinely hang out with without worrying if they're using me for attention. Or a girl I know from high school who invited me to hang with her bf and 3 other girls - 1 of which I'm trynna get on a date. The common thing is that none of my friends are sex interests. Because of that, I can truly bond with these people without worrying whether I did something wrong or not. When you think of close friends you've had in the past, were they male or female? If they were female, did you want to smash?

I met some cool dudes from just seeing them around in my building and going up to say hi and exchanging small talk here and there. Then I invited them to something Saturday. One is down. The other said he's busy but invited me to the thing. So boom. You have to put yourself out there. Making friends is also a numbers game.

I would ditch HB Candice. If she wants to talk to you, she has your number. She's causing you too much stress. As I like to quote: "Any b!tch ain't lemme fvck.. I had to boss up, just to teach that b!tch a lesson". But at the same token, I think you need to learn to let go. Your ego is hurt and you should probably explore that and understand why and how to let it go. Who cares if she's fvcking your friend? Who cares if she's fvcking some scrawny dork? It's not you so she's out of the equation. I'd stop thinking about her all together. There are so many people out there who you can connect with, she's not the only one. If you chose the red pill, you should get it. Something along the line made her not interested in you. That's all there is to it, no need to be hurt about it. It is what it is. Next set.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My school is on quarters.

My friend situation has improved a lot recently. And a lot of these new friends are guys. Cool guys that have similar interests that I can genuinely hang out with without worrying if they're using me for attention. Or a girl I know from high school who invited me to hang with her bf and 3 other girls - 1 of which I'm trynna get on a date. The common thing is that none of my friends are sex interests. Because of that, I can truly bond with these people without worrying whether I did something wrong or not. When you think of close friends you've had in the past, were they male or female? If they were female, did you want to smash?

I met some cool dudes from just seeing them around in my building and going up to say hi and exchanging small talk here and there. Then I invited them to something Saturday. One is down. The other said he's busy but invited me to the thing. So boom. You have to put yourself out there. Making friends is also a numbers game.

I would ditch HB Candice. If she wants to talk to you, she has your number. She's causing you too much stress. As I like to quote: "Any b!tch ain't lemme fvck.. I had to boss up, just to teach that b!tch a lesson". But at the same token, I think you need to learn to let go. Your ego is hurt and you should probably explore that and understand why and how to let it go. Who cares if she's fvcking your friend? Who cares if she's fvcking some scrawny dork? It's not you so she's out of the equation. I'd stop thinking about her all together. There are so many people out there who you can connect with, she's not the only one. If you chose the red pill, you should get it. Something along the line made her not interested in you. That's all there is to it, no need to be hurt about it. It is what it is. Next set.
You're right. I'll man up and drop my ego from things. Y'know, I think I'd be way better served if I just focused on the basics of the DJ Bible.I haven't truly mastered the fundamentals yet I'm trying to do all this fancy stuff. What can I do besides raise my SMV, and improve my life/Game?

The DJ Bible actually says "If you ain't fvcking em, drop em... Unless she has hot friends." Which she does. That, along with an article by Dr. Nerdlove which I'll link below is the only reason I haven't thought of dropping her all the way. It's not because I care so much about rejection, I've cooled way down since I wrote that rant. What I'm scared of is being ALONE at school. I was hoping to fvck her cause she's pretty and we like the same sh*t. The more rational part of me is saying to add her to my social circle, glow up and fvck her friends.

Sometimes I get really tired of the "always angry" Red Pill. Can you read that article and let me know what you think? Aside from a fear of being alone, this article is the main reason I don't just drop HB Candice immediately.

And I'll drop it, but it really is an insult when a slvtty girl sleeps around with everyone but you. It's just another sign that my look isn't maximized and I haven't mastered this DJ Stuff at all. I still feel kinda hurt honestly, like it's a judgement on my character. Idk. Sex with other people isn't helping me emotionally... I wanna have sex with someone that I can really click and bond with yknow? So I still kinda feel hurt by that a bit.

I just need to keep it simple and logical, honestly... But can you read this article and tell me if that changes your stance at all? Especially those last couple paragraphs.

And I really just don't know if I should be hanging out with married/taken women. Too much feminine energy! But I do need a social circle. I'll have more male friends eventually but for the time being, yknow. Especially this summer. Does this article change your viewpoint at all or does your original argument towards HB Candice and the taken women still stand? My logic was I could go out with them and just pull other women but I don't even know. I just really, really, really don't want to be alone at school. And I'm gonna start following more Nerdlove. I dig the positivity. I'm getting really sick of the Red Pill thing sometimes. I just need a break tbh... I just wanna do Sosuave/DJ Bible, Nerdlove and Corey Wayne for a while. Only positive stuff, I'm tired of the anger and negativity. I'll be back though. I'm just so tired of being ANGRY about everything 24/7, including school.

"Real players don't fear the friendzone, they embrace it." What do you think of that viewpoint?

I think Dr. Nerdlove is an amazing resource. He even says that trying to build rapport over text is an awful idea, you need to do that in person. He talks about over texting too, as well as why you need to make statements. I think I'm gonna lean towards the Corey Wayne method, logistics and not trying to be a joke man over the phone, but I'm definitely gonna learn lots from Dr. Nerdlove too. I agree with his method of flirting on dates and all that. It makes my damn head hurt less.

But I can't decide between the Red Pill "you're not fvcking her, drop her ass" and the Dr. Nerdlove "expand your social circle since she's cool anyways." Can you make the decision for me? I'm incapable of making my own decisions lol.

Somewhat unrelated, but also a good read:

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more rational part of me is saying to add her to my social circle, glow up and fvck her friends.
Boom, there's your answer. Never invite her to hang out unless she's bringing hot friends. Simple. Figure out what parties/events she's going to and go with. The red pill and Dr. Nerdlove both seem to be saying the same thing to me. "Get what you want". The only way she'll fvck you is if she perceives you to be high enough value. How can you do that? Be seen as high value by her friends. The only way you'll fvck her friends is if you meet them. So either cold/warm approach 'em.

but it really is an insult when a slvtty girl sleeps around with everyone but you
Listen man... you can't win them all. Life doesn't work that way. You say she's sleeping with everyone but is she really? I mean... I haven't fvcked her. You say it's an 'insult' but why use language that's so hurt? Is this ONE girl really that important that you keep thinking about her? She's not thinking about you. So tell me... does she deserve your attention? What are you gonna do to move past this?

Get your numbers up. "New girls are turning 18 every day. Not doing it right cuz." - @DEEZEDBRAH

I skimmed the article. But it really isn't saying anything different. Get your numbers up. Expanding your social circle is one way to do that. Just don't sit around like a puppy hoping that you being her friend will get you in her panties eventually. That's why people say don't be her friend. Definitely get your friend count up. It will have benefits beyond your sex life.

Don't take advice from bitter people. They take the point too far. The red pill isn't bitter, the red pill is awareness and truth. It has no emotional associations (bitterness, anger, etc).

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boom, there's your answer. Never invite her to hang out unless she's bringing hot friends. Simple. Figure out what parties/events she's going to and go with. The red pill and Dr. Nerdlove both seem to be saying the same thing to me. "Get what you want". The only way she'll fvck you is if she perceives you to be high enough value. How can you do that? Be seen as high value by her friends. The only way you'll fvck her friends is if you meet them. So either cold/warm approach 'em.

Listen man... you can't win them all. Life doesn't work that way. You say she's sleeping with everyone but is she really? I mean... I haven't fvcked her. You say it's an 'insult' but why use language that's so hurt? Is this ONE girl really that important that you keep thinking about her? She's not thinking about you. So tell me... does she deserve your attention? What are you gonna do to move past this?

Get your numbers up. "New girls are turning 18 every day. Not doing it right cuz." - @DEEZEDBRAH

I skimmed the article. But it really isn't saying anything different. Get your numbers up. Expanding your social circle is one way to do that. Just don't sit around like a puppy hoping that you being her friend will get you in her panties eventually. That's why people say don't be her friend. Definitely get your friend count up. It will have benefits beyond your sex life.

Don't take advice from bitter people. They take the point too far. The red pill isn't bitter, the red pill is awareness and truth. It has no emotional associations (bitterness, anger, etc).
Okay. The absolute worst thing that I could do for myself in terms of college is not having a social circle. So I guess I'll add her. And I'll definitely be fvcking her friends lol. She honestly is cool to hang out with at least: I refuse to have no friends in college. I'm gonna be putting myself out there as well. If I fvck, fine. If not, oh well.

Well the first thing I would do is get a Lay Report 5 and forgive myself for my past blunders. Getting laid by an HB7 would make me feel way better about my PUA Skills/my life.

But you know what I realized bro? The fact that HB Candice doesn't wanna sleep with me and I'm in the Goddamn friendzone? The fact that my approaches aren't going anywhere for the most part? IT'S MY OWN DAMN FAULT. I was mad at HB Candice, but the problem is honestly that I don't have any swag. And my game was wackkkkk too. I've touched on this before. But if I don't have rippling muscles, if I'm not repping at least 315 on the squat, if I'm not running 8Ks and above, if I'm not running tighttt game, and if I don't have the waves of a God, if I'm not self cutting and always freshly chopped, or not dancing/dressing fresh as fvck there's NO ONE I can point the finger at for girls not being attracted to me but myself. Fvck the "she'll like me for me sh*t, it's nothing but SMV. I'm just now getting that Blue Pilled delusion out of my head.

Now would you hang out with the married woman/group of women for social circle if you were me? I'd get more approach opportunities if I did. But am I being Cucked cause all that feminine energy and they're ALL fvcking other dudes? I'm asking this cause I'm gonna be up at school this summer to work towards my education this summer. But I HAVE TO get out to the club and the bars. Or I don't stand a chance of getting laid. But my bandmates are like the only people I'm cool with up in my college town over the summer. Long story short, if you were nicksaiz65 would you invite out married women and women with boyfriends so you could get out of the house, to bars, and therefore meet new women? I have male friends too but I just wanna make sure I'm not being cucked by inviting female ones sometimes. They're my bandmates/friends so what would you do? Sorry I keep asking this question but I'm trying to plan my summer and meet new women without being cucked. Or am I just bring shortsighted like the good doctor said?And idk if I should hang out with the other thugmaxxxed frat Bros. Are we even cool like that? Every time I make my own decisions I ruin my life lol.

Also, from engineer to engineer. My Tyrone engineering friend recently graduated. He said the women were all over him now that he had a degree. Just some motivation for you.

Cool little article I read today:

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. The absolute worst thing that I could do for myself in terms of college is not having a social circle. So I guess I'll add her. And I'll definitely be fvcking her friends lol. She honestly is cool to hang out with at least: I refuse to have no friends in college. I'm gonna be putting myself out there as well. If I fvck, fine. If not, oh well.

Well the first thing I would do is get a Lay Report 5 and forgive myself for my past blunders. Getting laid by an HB7 would make me feel way better about my PUA Skills/my life.

But you know what I realized bro? The fact that HB Candice doesn't wanna sleep with me and I'm in the Goddamn friendzone? The fact that my approaches aren't going anywhere for the most part? IT'S MY OWN DAMN FAULT. I was mad at HB Candice, but the problem is honestly that I don't have any swag. And my game was wackkkkk too. I've touched on this before. But if I don't have rippling muscles, if I'm not repping at least 315 on the squat, if I'm not running 8Ks and above, if I'm not running tighttt game, and if I don't have the waves of a God, if I'm not self cutting and always freshly chopped, or not dancing/dressing fresh as fvck there's NO ONE I can point the finger at for girls not being attracted to me but myself. Fvck the "she'll like me for me sh*t, it's nothing but SMV. I'm just now getting that Blue Pilled delusion out of my head.

Now would you hang out with the married woman/group of women for social circle if you were me? I'd get more approach opportunities if I did. But am I being Cucked cause all that feminine energy and they're ALL fvcking other dudes? I'm asking this cause I'm gonna be up at school this summer to work towards my education this summer. But I HAVE TO get out to the club and the bars. Or I don't stand a chance of getting laid. But my bandmates are like the only people I'm cool with up in my college town over the summer. Long story short, if you were nicksaiz65 would you invite out married women and women with boyfriends so you could get out of the house, to bars, and therefore meet new women? I have male friends too but I just wanna make sure I'm not being cucked by inviting female ones sometimes. They're my bandmates/friends so what would you do? Sorry I keep asking this question but I'm trying to plan my summer and meet new women without being cucked. Or am I just bring shortsighted like the good doctor said?And idk if I should hang out with the other thugmaxxxed frat Bros. Are we even cool like that? Every time I make my own decisions I ruin my life lol.

Also, from engineer to engineer. My Tyrone engineering friend recently graduated. He said the women were all over him now that he had a degree. Just some motivation for you.

Cool little article I read today:

Degrees give you SMV boost? I missed the memo. Maybe the second one will get me laid lmfao.

Do you think you can hang with them without wanting to fvck them or feeling like you're being cucked?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Degrees give you SMV boost? I missed the memo. Maybe the second one will get me laid lmfao.

Do you think you can hang with them without wanting to fvck them or feeling like you're being cucked?
You know the concept of potential energy? Degrees are just potential money. And we all know how women love money lol

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@mrgoodstuff
@GrowingPains

Thought I'd answer you guys question in the same post. I literally don't care how long this journal goes anymore. I think there's some good ass info in here and you can see my progression.

But anyways. My goal is to be a Red Pilled Don Juan. I love Dr. Nerdlove's stuff but I think the fact that he doesn't believe in TRP is just wrong. You gotta lift, you can't let these women use you, you gotta not validate women. I find TRP has so much truth to it.

The Red Pill is about seeing the true world without pulling the wool over your eyes, right? Well I'll be honest with how I really feel and how I've fvcked myself over. Sorry if this sounds whiny but I'm writing how I feel with no filter.

I've been fvcking consistently like you said, @mrgoodstuff . I've had sex at least once a week for a while now. But it's not helping with how I feel about HB Candice and others. When I see her flirting with other dudes and I know she's sucking them off and fvcking them, it kills me on the inside. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough. And the fact that she's getting all the attention from me and then going off and fvcking my friend KILLS ME. I know I can't win them all. But DAMN.

It makes me feel like less of a man when these women hang out with me but give all their sexual attention to others. It just... doesn't feel quite right. Like I'm being emasculated. I just don't feel MANLY when I'm hanging with a girl and I know she's fvcking someone else. Like I'm their gay best friend or something. ESPECIALLY with HB Candice. It FEELS BAD, MAN. It especially especially hurts cause she's fvcking my thugmaxxxed friend. If I ever saw them hooking up I'd feel terrible. I know this is essentially oneitis but I'm fvcking other people too and it doesn't seem to help emotionally at least. I just want someone I have something in common and with, MUTUALLY. She might as well say "Hey you're not good enough but I'll **** your friend and rub it in your face!" I'm fvcking other girls. But I wanna fvck a girl that I have a lot in common with and we both really like each other.

But like ALL my friends are graduating this semester. Let's talk summer. Im not exaggerating when I say I'll have NO friends if I don't hang out with some of these girls. My original plan was to hang with the girls by going bar hopping and then fvck people through Cold Approach out there. But is that feasible?

So I don't know what to do, I've backed myself into a corner. I know I've been on this for days but this is a really big issue.

I need to double check but I believe TRP(which I'm essentially living my life by at this point) advocates against female friends.

And the crazy part is that I usually have fun hanging out with these females. But the reason I feel that slight unease is these feelings I wrote down. These feelings are beneath the surface but they're still there.
Lmao at the start of this journal I wanted to quit my job cause of this. A member advised that I stay to kill that romantic notion in my head. I did, and I'm fvcking other people but I still feel kinda bad.

I know I'm making a mountain out of a molehill but friends are extremely important in college. I'm not sure if I can make new ones like the super close friends I have now that are graduating, y'know?

And @GrowingPains to answer your question, I don't freaking know. I'm stuck right in the middle. On one hand they're cool and I need friends. But on the other hand deep down I wanna fvck(especially with HB Candice honestly, if I'm just being real with no posturing.) And TRP says no female friends.

But for instance, this summer. I need a Lay Report 5. Like I said, I'm pretty much just cool with my band. Do I hang out with the females and go to bars then meet other females to fvck? Honestly if I don't, I'm gonna probably be at the house.

So idk what the fvck to do about this anymore. I think Red Pill takes precedence but I just don't wanna be alone.

Daily Red Pill: Women don't love unconditionally. They love you for your assets and things

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But for instance, this summer. I need a Lay Report 5. Like I said, I'm pretty much just cool with my band. Do I hang out with the females and go to bars then meet other females to fvck? Honestly if I don't, I'm gonna probably be at the house.
What activities are you looking forward to this summer?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What activities are you looking forward to this summer?
Going home and going to concerts, seeing Endgame, recording this professional album with my band, taking lots of Computer Science classes and redeeming myself along with making academic progress, continuing to improve my dancing skills(Ive learned that if I approach dancing the same way that I would learning a violin piece then it can indeed be done) and bar hopping and getting a Lay Report 5.

See why the friends thing is important though lol? I need to make a decision sooner than later. Cause if I don't have people to bar hop or hang with my plan falls apart and I won't get laid.

But I'm hoping this summer will be fun and productive

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going home and going to concerts, seeing Endgame, recording this professional album with my band, taking lots of Computer Science classes and redeeming myself along with making academic progress, continuing to improve my dancing skills(Ive learned that if I approach dancing the same way that I would learning a violin piece then it can indeed be done) and bar hopping and getting a Lay Report 5.

See why the friends thing is important though lol? I need to make a decision sooner than later. Cause if I don't have people to bar hop or hang with my plan falls apart and I won't get laid.

But I'm hoping this summer will be fun and productive
Do you really think HB Candice is fvcking and sucking off all or most of the guys she flirts with? Or is she fvcking the scrawny dork? Or is it Chad or Tyrone. Being her friend wint help you because she gets a rise out of putting her bullshyt in your face while knowing shes not going to fvck you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think HB Candice is fvcking and sucking off all or most of the guys she flirts with? Or is she fvcking the scrawny dork? Or is it Chad or Tyrone. Being her friend wint help you because she gets a rise out of putting her bullshyt in your face while knowing shes not going to fvck you.
I really wouldn't be surprised bro, she's kinda slvtty and very overtly sexual. Except for when I try to escalate and get her sexual attention of course. I'll bet she does get a rise out of it, she was a complete attention wh0re towards me, just trying to jerk me around. Seems to be Chads and Tyrone's from what I can tell.

And deep down you're right. Growing Pains too. If I'm Red Pilled, I should know the friendzone is the ultimate validation for a woman.

I can't imagine a weaker frame. Hey, I tried to hook up with you but you rejected me. So now I'm gonna orbit you and give you all my nonsexual attention while you go and fvck Chad/Tyrone!

Also, being 100% honest, taking out a married woman that I'm not fvcking is kinda weird. I actually got called on it once. As AMS says, everyone will know that I want to **** her but I can't. How do I know that? A thugmaxxxed Tyrone told me "please tell me you fvcked her." And of course I haven't. She wants to get married, she can hang out with her husband! I feel as if this is literally a step away from being cucked. Either that or I'm overreacting. But I guess that's what a Red Pilled Don Juan would think.

Well I've opened myself up to the harsh truth. But this makes 2 major problems. One, I'm literally gonna have NO friends Fall semester and that is gonna be awful. Two, how am I gonna get laid over the damn summer? I don't have any bar hopping friends.

This is just a huge gigantic mess. I've accepted the Red Pill regarding this but I need to think about how I'm gonna actually handle it.

What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.