Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any countries with women that's worth the truble? experiences please?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the feminism shiet test?

Be specific so that those reading would understand.
Men that any family would be proud to call husband and father.

On all the feminist double standards they know we arent supposed to accept that shyt. Being rationed for sex. Her not doing traditional feminine tasks. She knows her MAN is not supposed to tolerate that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men that any family would be proud to call husband and father.

On all the feminist double standards they know we arent supposed to accept that shyt. Being rationed for sex. Her not doing traditional feminine tasks. She knows her MAN is not supposed to tolerate that.
I don't understand what's ur meaning here goodstuff.

So I'll take a guess and reply base on my assumption of ur meaning.
For love to be sustainable, a man must have admirable skills or qualities, it is from there that respect grows.

A family can't love the head of their family if he consistently displays poor qualities expected of a man.

This is not feminism per se.

This is Masculinity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what's ur meaning here goodstuff.

So I'll take a guess and reply base on my assumption of ur meaning.
For love to be sustainable, a man must have admirable skills or qualities, it is from there that respect grows.

A family can't love the head of their family if he consistently displays poor qualities expected of a man.

This is not feminism per se.

This is Masculinity.
What i was saying it dont matter if she calls herself a feminist. She would still serve her man. Doing traditional feminine tasks. Providing consistent access to sex. She would protect her mans peace. Supporting her in the feminine ways.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What i was saying it dont matter if she calls herself a feminist. She would still serve her man. Doing traditional feminine tasks. Providing consistent access to sex. She would protect her mans peace. Supporting her in the feminine ways.
Yes she would most likely be doing that regardless if she's a feminist or not, provided he consistently display the aptitude of a masculine man who knows how to lead.

A woman can be a hardcore feminist, but she can't help admire a strong masculine man.

It's because feminism is an idea whilst femininity is biological.

She will biologically react towards masculinity and revert to her femininity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Culture makes a huge difference. Study Freud's id/ego/super-ego
To get laid ? To get women to admire them ? To get women to love them ? To get women to worship them ? To get non - BPD women ?

Be specific LA.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All the man up is somewhat correct. But successful doesen't translate into a quality woman. She have to bring more than modiness and nagging to the table.. it takes two people to make it work, sure if it was only getting the woman, all this alpha, success etc. Is helpful. So does a aston martin..

Masculinity allows her feminine side to flurish, and makes her secure.

All this self improvement is very good, but if you only attract a good looking looser, what's the point?

There was somekind survaival of the sexes on two islands tv program. Men build everything quickly.. women got lost. After the put them together, the females won because of social intelligens. Where would man up help here? Man vs. Woman combat?

Come on man, even rich people and movie stars fail big time in marriage.. nothing is enough for today's western females

Yes there is always a female ready to f the winner, no doubt.. Women do nothing unless it rewards them with prestige.

Tempory show and shine, means nothing in a life time..

to get laid, is not the problem.. finding someone loyal, trust worthy enough for LTR with kids is..

The "independent" consumerist femminist's with entitelment issues, is not right for this purpose.. I think of them, and care for them, the same as I do with rental cars.. I love em equally♡

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All the man up is somewhat correct. But successful doesen't translate into a quality woman. She have to bring more than modiness and nagging to the table.. it takes two people to make it work, sure if it was only getting the woman, all this alpha, success etc. Is helpful. So does a aston martin..

Masculinity allows her feminine side to flurish, and makes her secure.

All this self improvement is very good, but if you only attract a good looking looser, what's the point?

There was somekind survaival of the sexes on two islands tv program. Men build everything quickly.. women got lost. After the put them together, the females won because of social intelligens. Where would man up help here? Man vs. Woman combat?

Come on man, even rich people and movie stars fail big time in marriage.. nothing is enough for today's western females

Yes there is always a female ready to f the winner, no doubt.. Women do nothing unless it rewards them with prestige.

Tempory show and shine, means nothing in a life time..

to get laid, is not the problem.. finding someone loyal, trust worthy enough for LTR with kids is..

The "independent" consumerist femminist's with entitelment issues, is not right for this purpose.. I think of them, and care for them, the same as I do with rental cars.. I love em equally♡
No one can assist you, not even ur own self when you have already preprogrammed ur mind in 1 direction.

If that's the path you have chosen, then I wish you good luck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one can assist you, not even ur own self when you have already preprogrammed ur mind in 1 direction.

What's your suggestion?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with you, nothing comes for free..

masculin is nessary, to balance any man woman relationship.

I'm no fool, but the "man up" is programming too..

I'm no ladyboy.

Better to laugh than cry.. and the current affairs, is bad enough as they are.

Everything have changed since the 60's and the nuclear family have paid the price..

Here are we males talking about how to make, keep and maintain a nuclear family, on the conditions of "the problem" alone?
Like we need someone to take care of.. again it takes two people with the same goal to make it work..

Some cultures still value the family, and the husband is not only ad on, choice, depending on her current feelings. Some women value and respect her husband and what he brings to the family.. yes in 2019 it is extreme thinking, I know

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys that I mentioned settled down with local women had to put in the effort to be better men.

These city boys had to trek through the jungles of Laos to install 250kva gensets, some got roughened up in the jungles of Burma, some had to tough it out on crappy old gunboats trying to sell marine engines for days on end etc.

This turned them from boys in men bodies into real man.

They endured and learned.

There's no shortcut.

If you want to marry some chick in some country, move there 1st, learn like the rest, be better and greater, only then start a family that would be proud to call you a husband and a father.

Yes..

first I have to find the right country, after travel there some weeks to see and learn, later extend this to month's at a time.. but I wouldn't plan to live full time in a shyte whole, on their terms.. later "if lucky" bring her here on holiday, and move together in a different country in the west, which is very risky, if you don't screen proberly and win her family over first.. some cultures is more hypergamy than others, and this is the biggest pit fall in bringing them here. You need her family to restrain her from the kid in a candy store effect. Only her family can make her faithfull and loyal, by shamming her into submission.. women reacts on shame, nothing more. Not right or wrong, or logic, or loyalty

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What's your suggestion?
Most of what's written here is ideas or thoughts that is horizontal in nature, it has been spinning around the forums in one form or the other.

The common denominator of the horizontal view is that all problem lays with the women - from BPD to being dumped to being westernised to being exposed to feminism...and a million other things.

A man should have the wherewithal to think vertically, take a helicopter view of issues affecting him and be ready to admit that he is responsible for his failures too.

Without taking responsibility, a man will not change to evolve into a better man, he is stuck in a loop.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of what's written here is ideas or thoughts that is horizontal in nature, it has been spinning around the forums in one form or the other.

The common denominator of the horizontal view is that all problem lays with the women - from BPD to being dumped to being westernised to being exposed to feminism...and a million other things.

A man should have the wherewithal to think vertically, take a helicopter view of issues affecting him and be ready to admit that he is responsible for his failures too.

Without taking responsibility, a man will not change to evolve into a better man, he is stuck in a loop.
Yes but the last relation-ship-wreck happend, even though things where great, and not too much problems.. her family liked me, we agreed on most things, and moved forward, until she decided that working as a massage girl in a turist zone, was the most important for her... thanks, but no thanks, over and out

What could I do different?

A

AJ84

[
Yes..

first I have to find the right country, after travel there some weeks to see and learn, later extend this to month's at a time.. but I wouldn't plan to live full time in a shyte whole, on their terms.. later "if lucky" bring her here on holiday, and move together in a different country in the west, which is very risky, if you don't screen proberly and win her family over first.. some cultures is more hypergamy than others, and this is the biggest pit fall in bringing them here. You need her family to restrain her from the kid in a candy store effect. Only her family can make her faithfull and loyal, by shamming her into submission.. women reacts on shame, nothing more. Not right or wrong, or logic, or loyalty
If you have to use society and family members to shame a woman into being feminine and letting you lead, then what have you done to inspire her to want to be that way?

Women do what they want to do in relationships. If they are begrudgingly acting feminine or submissive vs actually wanting to, how sustainable do you think that is? Based on your thread about your ex gf who has a job you don’t like and your attempts to change her, you already know the answer.

Being shamed into something vs wanting to do it - big big difference.

I may not agree with some of what Spaz says and I know he doesn’t agree with most of my views but I feel he is correct about what he is posting here.

A woman who finds a man that inspires her, who she admires for his masculine qualities, in addition to his character, won’t need to be shamed into anything.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[

If you have to use society and family members to shame a woman into being feminine and letting you lead, then what have you done to inspire her to want to be that way?

Women do what they want to do in relationships. If they are begrudgingly acting feminine or submissive vs actually wanting to, how sustainable do you think that is? Based on your thread about your ex gf who has a job you don’t like and your attempts to change her, you already know the answer.

Being shamed into something vs wanting to do it - big big difference.

I may not agree with some of what Spaz says and I know he doesn’t agree with most of my views but I feel he is correct about what he is posting here.

A woman who finds a man that inspires her, who she admires for his masculine qualities, in addition to his character, won’t need to be shamed into anything.
Yes sometimes we fail, that's only human.
Atleast I tried, for what it is worth.. desperate times, desperate measures... stupid me

Yes people should do things from free will, but females reserve that right to change their mind anytime they feel like it, no matter what was said and promised before.

Like; Yes I do

Should be followed by= for now..

Briffault's law, dosen't lie.

I know I'm not perfect, and yes sometimes situations brings forward the worst of us.

I guess I'm too old fashiond in my hope, of a good old fashion marriage.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are like the guy in the video, but this is kind of what I think of. If you have to go overseas to find a woman I honestly feel you are setting yourself up for a lot of issues. First, most of these women would see you as just a ticket to America, wealth, comfort, etc. Mind you, in a lot of these cultures that is actually somewhat normal, as marriages are often arranged, with the young bride set up a with a man who can take care of her. The idea of marriages based on love is actually kind of unusual outside of western culture, which may seem strange to many of us.

I'm not entirely sure what set of values you are looking for in a woman, but there are places where you can maximize your chances of finding one in your own country. Not into girls that sleep around a lot and actually behave respectably? In this instance it'd be in your best interest to not go look at a nightclub and perhaps go to church, volunteer groups, etc. Obviously this is far easier said than done, and I'm sure you are already aware of some of the things I have mentioned.

A

AJ84

Yes sometimes we fail, that's only human.
Atleast I tried, for what it is worth.. desperate times, desperate measures... stupid me

Yes people should do things from free will, but females reserve that right to change their mind anytime they feel like it, no matter what was said and promised before.

Like; Yes I do

Should be followed by= for now..

Briffault's law, dosen't lie.

I know I'm not perfect, and yes sometimes situations brings forward the worst of us.

I guess I'm too old fashiond in my hope, of a good old fashion marriage.
People make promises and break them all the time. People change their minds all the time.
It sucks when it happens in relationships, but there is no way to prevent those things from happening even in the best of relationships.

The concept of a traditional marriage just means that the woman has a traditional female role and the man has a traditional male role. These are activities within a marriage: the provider male and the caregiver female. A role doesn’t reflect who that person is inside.

I personally know a couple of traditional marriages. One marriage is traditional on paper. From the outside it looks traditional because he works and she stays at home and cooks etc but there are lots of issues and challenges and resentment on both sides because there is a cultural pressure to conform to these roles.
The other marriage is more peaceful because they both want to be in the roles they have and share the same values and he’s a totally positive guy who genuinely loves his wife and family and they adore him completely. He’s the head of the family for sure but his vibe is chill and positive and accepting and respectful to people. A natural leader by bringing people up not tearing them down.

Unfortunately you thought your ex was someone who has the same values as you and she’s not and that’s disappointing but there are traditional minded women who want to submit and have a good man lead her.
ask yourself if you have the qualities someone like that would be looking for, and if you don’t know what those qualities would be, find out, join social groups with like minded people, ask traditional couples you already know. But realize that women like that may have higher expectations from men who they let lead them and make no mistake, they are making the choice to be lead and as such, will screen for someone who inspires them and who they think is worthy of that.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying you are like the guy in the video, but this is kind of what I think of. If you have to go overseas to find a woman I honestly feel you are setting yourself up for a lot of issues. First, most of these women would see you as just a ticket to America, wealth, comfort, etc. Mind you, in a lot of these cultures that is actually somewhat normal, as marriages are often arranged, with the young bride set up a with a man who can take care of her. The idea of marriages based on love is actually kind of unusual outside of western culture, which may seem strange to many of us.

I'm not entirely sure what set of values you are looking for in a woman, but there are places where you can maximize your chances of finding one in your own country. Not into girls that sleep around a lot and actually behave respectably? In this instance it'd be in your best interest to not go look at a nightclub and perhaps go to church, volunteer groups, etc. Obviously this is far easier said than done, and I'm sure you are already aware of some of the things I have mentioned.

Haha.. arn't he a pretty looking feller

I don't want to post pics on here.

A freind put my picture in a beautiful face scanner, and it said 8,5 on a scale 1-10.
And body fat calculator says 14.4

So it's not that bad.. but I think I'm normal enough.. I'm no model by any means, but okay for my age.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I culture shifted over 10 years ago. When I noticed Aussie women were turning to sh1t. Now I date Asian or EE. More latimas here now used to be rare. I m like most guys. Not a loser and not a boss. I find immigrant women more interesting as they have some culture. And they treat a normal guy better. So yes I m climbing the greasy pole like everyone else and maybe I ll make it maybe I won't. But in the meantime y deny myself the pleasures of female companionship. Seems commonsense to me y not take the best odds u can get. Not the only strategy but obviously one that can work.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. arn't he a pretty looking feller

I don't want to post pics on here.

A freind put my picture in a beautiful face scanner, and it said 8,5 on a scale 1-10.
And body fat calculator says 14.4

So it's not that bad.. but I think I'm normal enough.. I'm no model by any means, but okay for my age.
I'm not referring to looks, though that is part of it, but more so with his mindset on dating and in life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I culture shifted over 10 years ago. When I noticed Aussie women were turning to sh1t. Now I date Asian or EE. More latimas here now used to be rare. I m like most guys. Not a loser and not a boss. I find immigrant women more interesting as they have some culture. And they treat a normal guy better. So yes I m climbing the greasy pole like everyone else and maybe I ll make it maybe I won't. But in the meantime y deny myself the pleasures of female companionship. Seems commonsense to me y not take the best odds u can get. Not the only strategy but obviously one that can work.
Aussie women qre said to be the most hypergamous.