Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any countries with women that's worth the truble? experiences please?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women act differently in different cultures regardless of the same biological imperative. Why? Because humans are more than biology. Mostly in the West has raw biology taken precedence.
Of course women act differently in different places.

A Japanese would bow in Tokyo as a greeting or when saying goodbye to her Japanese friends.

Whilst that same women would shake ur hand when she is in LA as a form of greeting because it's the cultural norm in LA.

Holy shiet LA, you're been here a decade and you still have a hard time computing this?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about USA. Just that it's big and there r probably many regional variations. I m kiwi which is close to a Brit. So for wisdom from the USA I go with the deseridata. "Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit". Hence game over for most ozzy lay-deees.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I culture shifted over 10 years ago. When I noticed Aussie women were turning to sh1t. Now I date Asian or EE. More latimas here now used to be rare. I m like most guys. Not a loser and not a boss. I find immigrant women more interesting as they have some culture. And they treat a normal guy better. So yes I m climbing the greasy pole like everyone else and maybe I ll make it maybe I won't. But in the meantime y deny myself the pleasures of female companionship. Seems commonsense to me y not take the best odds u can get. Not the only strategy but obviously one that can work.
Still aussi's have a 38% divorce rate

I'm in spain, here it's 65%...

You feel enough pressure to look abroad for alternatives, yet a 38% could be lowered by being a quality man. Here maybe I could lower the risk 10-15% by taking good care of her.. but it's still 50% risk..

Yeah masculinity, game and self improvement is all good, but the numbers ad up, no matter what..

I hope the best for you

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess the red pill, have made it more clear to me, in a risk, benifit, reward kinda way.. I don't see females as before, and their behavior shines trough, when I interact with them.

I'm no looser, I don't look bad, I take care of myself, I have plenty to offer, and my life works well, I have a good salery..

Last gf, I paid for her habitation, food, transport. she wanted to travel and I take her go to; france, germany, belgium, holland, norway, denmark and two and a half month in thailand, with one and half month around in there.. she see more in one year than her whole life. And guess what it all meant nothing to her... zero!

I have most alpha traits, I race superbikes, I got my life together, but it's not enough.. people say be more masculin, frame, game etc.

How much should a man do, to get a loyal woman.

Yes I can improve, we all can.. but numbers don't lie.

And what does females bring to the table??

I'm tired of this.. that's why I look around for better options.

Last resort will be surrogacy with a 3 world woman, and go my own way... even though I belive in the nuclear family

I can get women here, but it's only going to be my turn.. she will never commit to me.

I repeat the quote again;

The “village” that encourages monogamy is gone, obliterated. Here is a list of things that will never happen in the now a days:

A mother telling her daughter to put more effort and focus into the quality of her marriage.

A sister telling a sister to fix her unhappiness by spending more time with her husband.

A friend telling her bestie that if she wants to keep her man, she should treat him better.

No, what the mother, sister, and bestie will tell a woman is this: That man ain’t ****; you need to be out there finding a man that is prepared to give you what you need; find some old rich dude and get his money; all you need is your girls and your sextoys.

All of western womanhood has banded together to sabotage functional relationships. Meanwhile, guys are telling each other to “man up” and “do right by”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I guess the red pill, have made it more clear to me, in a risk, benifit, reward kinda way.. I don't see females as before, and their behavior shines trough, when I interact with them.

I'm no looser, I don't look bad, I take care of myself, I have plenty to offer, and my life works well, I have a good salery..

Last gf, I paid for her habitation, food, transport. she wanted to travel and I take her go to; france, germany, belgium, holland, norway, denmark and two and a half month in thailand, with one and half month around in there.. she see more in one year than her whole life. And guess what it all meant nothing to her... zero!

I have most alpha traits, I race superbikes, I got my life together, but it's not enough.. people say be more masculin, frame, game etc.

How much should a man do, to get a loyal woman.

Yes I can improve, we all can.. but numbers don't lie.

And what does females bring to the table??

I'm tired of this.. that's why I look around for better options.

Last resort will be surrogacy with a 3 world woman, and go my own way... even though I belive in the nuclear family

I can get women here, but it's only going to be my turn.. she will never commit to me.

I repeat the quote again;

The “village” that encourages monogamy is gone, obliterated. Here is a list of things that will never happen in the now a days:

A mother telling her daughter to put more effort and focus into the quality of her marriage.

A sister telling a sister to fix her unhappiness by spending more time with her husband.

A friend telling her bestie that if she wants to keep her man, she should treat him better.

No, what the mother, sister, and bestie will tell a woman is this: That man ain’t ****; you need to be out there finding a man that is prepared to give you what you need; find some old rich dude and get his money; all you need is your girls and your sextoys.

All of western womanhood has banded together to sabotage functional relationships. Meanwhile, guys are telling each other to “man up” and “do right by”
Never man up for a woman - this is what the world wants you to do, what women wants but it's not what they need.

Man up, means walking that path towards ur full potential as man, only another man can ever acknowledge you as a man, never a woman or a feminine man, remember this always.

Do - right - by for women ? Never. Your purpose has always been to be a man, nothing more and nothing less.

Being a man is not easy, it's not for the weak hearted nor is it for those who feel entitled and it's about honor, dignity, respect, power, compassion etc - to be able to raise the community around you with ur greatness.

A man is a title to be earned and acknowledge by other men of equal standing or from one that's above par.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Immigrants - y pay the import fee
haha good one..

Dinner / take away

nothing is perfect. optimize opportunities or fool's errand who knows

Alternative is to keep banging the head against the wall

Do the same over and over again and expect a different result..

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never man up for a woman - this is what the world wants you to do, what women wants but it's not what they need.

Man up, means walking that path towards ur full potential as man, only another man can ever acknowledge you as a man, never a woman or a feminine man, remember this always.

Do - right - by for women ? Never. Your purpose has always been to be a man, nothing more and nothing less.

Being a man is not easy, it's not for the weak hearted nor is it for those who feel entitled and it's about honor, dignity, respect, power, compassion etc - to be able to raise the community around you with ur greatness.

A man is a title to be earned and acknowledge by other men of equal standing or from one that's above par.
Okay I understand.. what you mean

are you happily married with kids and everything working out great, most of the time?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f ing around.. dosen't give me anything.. all the same anyway just different flavor. I don't enjoy this anymore, too boring. Trying all the restaurants in hope of the perfect meal, is entertainment nothing more.

LTR - trying to win in a rigged game, is af waste of resource..

Looking for other options, is a way to say, f this shyte. I'm out

And a supposed winner here is parasite host relationship, where you can be disposed anytime without reason, because she change her mind or feel like it. Zero regards for husband or kids..

No!!

what are the best odds, with the resource available.. low quality western fast food or a good old home cooked exotic meal? Sure it's harder to get, and cost money.. but is there better chance of ROI in LTR? I hope so...

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f ing around.. dosen't give me anything.. all the same anyway just different flavor. I don't enjoy this anymore, too borring. Trying all the restaurants in hope of the perfect meal, is entertainment it's a lost cause

LTR - trying to win in a rigged game, is a waste of resurces..

Looking for other options, is a way to say, f this shyte. I'm out

And a supposed winner here is parasite host relationship, where you can be desposed anytime without reason, because she change her mind or feel like it. Zero regards for husband or kids..

No!!

what are the best odds, with the resurces avalible.. low quality western fast food or a good old home cooked exotic meal? Sure it's harder to get, and cost money.. but is there better chance of ROI in LTR? I hope so...
Get a housekeeper thats attractive enough to live with you that you fvck.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

I was attending a seminar that just so happens to be next to one that's doing a cosplay workshop.

They had some really cute girls in sexy maid outfits.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's the perfect answer to all the problems..

Surrogacy and house keeper perfect combo.

As soon as she hits the wall - replace her sorry a$$

My god, you're are so much better than dr. Phil

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha

I was attending a seminar that just so happens to be next to one that's doing a cosplay workshop.

They had some really cute girls in sexy maid outfits.
Get a real maid not a *****.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Many think Dr Phil is cvcked. So many of these relationship counselors dont want to see masculinity in males.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know. A maid came to EARN her keep. If she choses to give you her body and to take care of you, why would you care about dating?