Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any countries with women that's worth the truble? experiences please?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right I agree. I agree that most issues in life are a reflection of our inner state. A person needs to take full responsibility for their lack of success or else they will NEVER get out of that rut. In my New Age spiritual practice we literally believe that the universe molds to your inner dialogue. If you think that everyone sucks, then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even in the worst dating markets a guy can find a suitable mate. It just takes a lot more work and ALOT more self improvement. It is a blessing in disguise though. Being in.a tough dating market gives you motivation to do inner work. It also sharpens your game to astronomical levels. I was cleaning up out west and the local guys thought I had some extraordinary secret. I would tell them that girls out here are a cake walk compared to girls back home.

And that is the essens.. we have to self improve, game, jump true fire, walk on egg shell's, just to get a lower than us SMV female, that is a pain in the @ss.. with not much to offer in return.

Yes thoughts run our life's.. so does reality.

Reality is looking at females, where hypergamy works our way, is an improvement compaired to the selection and quality avalible in the west. Demograpics is an useful thing, regarding this matter. Getting a fair deal is far easier in 2-3 world countries compaired to monaco which is the extreme opposite.. there millioners have to PUA game, and we would never have a chance

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolol....yeh I never thought about that. But I have lived in a "3rd world" ****hole for a couple years and you get used to it. You lose a lot of weight, eat healthier etc. I didn't mind it too much. You also can live like a king compared to local standards if you build a house out there after having saved up enough American dollars.
Reminds me of the mgtow book on retiring at 30 on 200k in Asia.

Cucks mistake takin women out of the environment, throwing her in the **** hole feminist hell that is the west, then rage in divorce rape. Women are sheep. They follow. They are tribal. They will back stab one another to acquire alpha male and yet, the hen house will collaborate to get a guy. Jion ghmeshi or weinstein for example.

And that is the essens.. we have to self improve, game, jump true fire, walk on egg shell's, just to get a lower than us SMV female, that is a pain in the @ss.. with not much to offer in return.
Maybe if you urinate from the seated position.

I lead. She follows or next. New girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday.

Act accordingly. The game is always changing regardless of phaggot married dating coach preaches.

Yes, you have a burden of performance. You must execute or some other man will. Stepbup orbstep aside. Alternatively, women must play hee hand and call All-in. Otherwise, she slips into mediocrity. Cannot compete is masjed later by "found god," brb not in the mood. Brb time to play house. Brb raise chads baby.

Yeah, ok bud.

Yes thoughts run our life's.. so does reality.

Reality is looking at females, where hypergamy works our way, is an improvement compaired to the selection and quality avalible in the west. Demograpics is an useful thing, regarding this matter. Getting a fair deal is far easier in 2-3 world countries compaired to monaco which is the extreme opposite.. there millioners have to PUA game, and we would never have a chance
Srs question is srs. Have you ever seen a vagina before?

Spam/chain gun cold approach. Hit on baeeeees. Go get girls. Swipe right at life.

^ purely for sport. #nextSet

Main focus is Lifestyle, purpose, biz, entrepreneurship, edu not necessarily in the formal sense outside STEM or trades, and get paper right. This bleeds into other areas in life including game. Can afford better car, products like bc or game content, travel, lifestyle, etc.

Meditate. If you are going to be on this path, do it right. Reset. Let go. Go through the fire. Surrender to the process. Read power vs force by d r hawking or let go. I trip. I smoke dmt. I explore consciousness. Its a great time. I make space. Women can fill. It or don't. My life is great either way. But as rich says, women wait at the finish line and **** the winners.

Female logic. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. #nextSet #micdrop

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i can tell my Indian friends are happily married. I was yold an Indian wife is happy to "put out" for her man as long as she trusts him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Thinking that women are different in different countries is a fools errand and certainly shows ur naivety.

The biological functions of a female is the same worldwide thus the feminine imperative is the same worldwide.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking that women are different in different countries is a fools errand and certainly shows ur naivety.

The biological functions of a female is the same worldwide thus the feminine imperative is the same worldwide.
And hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Act accordingly

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

AWALT - confirmed

Culture and her childhood relation to mom and DAD can have a big impact.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
India too many people. Women are beautiful until the wall hit them so hard..

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the thai things was traditions, but after beeing there I understand it's all about the $$$. Thai culture is based on man slavery and hypergamy. They are worse than their western counterparts, in this matter.. high maintainess, you bet.. these women work as slaves here, live together, and send most their salery home to their family. Thailand is the country in the world where (thai-expats) send the most money home. Her uncle's go working in other countries and send all their salery home to the wife. 10-15 year period

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha it is too funny to read threads talking about 3rd world countries girls... As Spaz said all the girls are same, I live in Asia, (I am from Asia not 3rd world, later on this) I know taht I might not be as experienced as most of you here with girls but one thing is certain and I learned, Thai, Indonesians, Filipinos and Vietnamese as well as Nepalese are the cheapest bunch of all in terms of LTR. Dont get me wrong, there might be some ppl who lives happily with filipinos but thats not normal them. All the propaganda thing going that India and US women are in danger because of rVpe, early age assaults etc but in reality girls from these developing countries, especially Indonesia, the Philippines, Veit and Thai are worst and world doesnt know, they doesnt know, they dont want to accept that there is a problem. the deep down there is a big problem ppl are not caring to solve.
Someone here said Indian girls are good wives, agree those who are not ****able, dude any average looking indian girl is as much exploit as western counterparts, and alot of them are worst, as they expect 'traditional' value in a marriage from husband while them being sluts, sry independent***....

at the end, everywhere is same, doesnt matter about country, religion, norms, and values...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women biology may be the same, but the social conditioning, the welfare system and their competition is different according to the country.

A spanish woman and a russian woman may have the same biology (I disagree given the ass size) but the surrounding makes a hell of a difference in how they behave and the amount of drama they create.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women biology may be the same, but the social conditioning, the welfare system and their competition is different according to the country.

A spanish woman and a russian woman may have the same biology (I disagree given the ass size) but the surrounding makes a hell of a difference in how they behave and the amount of drama they create.
It's true that women will mold accordingly to their environment.

Take an American women and place her in India, she will mold herself to suit that social environment.

Take an Indian women and place her in America, she will mold herself there too.

That's the feminine imperative at work.

Take a loser who consistently loses with women out of America and place him anywhere on this planet, he might fake it for a while but his loser qualities will shine through in the end to ultimately end up the same loser with the same results.

Does this compute ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that women will mold accordingly to their environment.

Take an American women and place her in India, she will mold herself to suit that social environment.

Take an Indian women and place her in America, she will mold herself there too.

That's the feminine imperative at work.

Take a loser who consistently loses with women out of America and place him anywhere on this planet, he might fake it for a while but his loser qualities will shine through in the end to ultimately end up the same loser with the same results.

Does this compute ?
I disagree, nowadays an average LMS man doesnt get much before his 30s in most western european coutries while if put in eastern europe with the same output can get a decent girl even in his 20s (clearly not models).

You cant force a man to get an erection for a fat girl not matter how many acceptance campaign you make but you can strongly alter women behaviour according to local social rules and education given the general herd mentality of women and the survival advantage they always had by staying within the group.

Plus keep in mind the competition the sexes have, I see in london good looking sharp well dressed guys everywhere while I see much less in warsaw, at the same time I see in london many land whales with tatoos while very few in warsaw.

Someones LMS is not fixed, it changes according to the environment and his competition.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, nowadays an average LMS man doesnt get much before his 30s in most western european coutries while if put in eastern europe with the same output can get a decent girl even in his 20s (clearly not models).

You cant force a man to get an erection for a fat girl not matter how many acceptance campaign you make but you can strongly alter women behaviour according to local social rules and education given the general herd mentality of women and the survival advantage they always had by staying within the group.

Plus keep in mind the competition the sexes have, I see in london good looking sharp well dressed guys everywhere while I see much less in warsaw, at the same time I see in london many land whales with tatoos while very few in warsaw.

Someones LMS is not fixed, it changes according to the environment and his competition.
U r analysing too much by studying hence the perception.

Once you're bang dozens of women in multiple countries, you WILL come to the same conclusion as I have.

That there is no difference. Not even an iota.

It's the feminine imperative that's perpetuating that different women in different places will yield different results - don't fall for it.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha it is too funny to read threads talking about 3rd world countries girls... As Spaz said all the girls are same, I live in Asia, (I am from Asia not 3rd world, later on this) I know taht I might not be as experienced as most of you here with girls but one thing is certain and I learned, Thai, Indonesians, Filipinos and Vietnamese as well as Nepalese are the cheapest bunch of all in terms of LTR. Dont get me wrong, there might be some ppl who lives happily with filipinos but thats not normal them. All the propaganda thing going that India and US women are in danger because of rVpe, early age assaults etc but in reality girls from these developing countries, especially Indonesia, the Philippines, Veit and Thai are worst and world doesnt know, they doesnt know, they dont want to accept that there is a problem. the deep down there is a big problem ppl are not caring to solve.
Someone here said Indian girls are good wives, agree those who are not ****able, dude any average looking indian girl is as much exploit as western counterparts, and alot of them are worst, as they expect 'traditional' value in a marriage from husband while them being sluts, sry independent***....

at the end, everywhere is same, doesnt matter about country, religion, norms, and values...
Yes you're partly correct.. AWALT confirmed, but conditioning are different. I'm no virgin by any means. Yet I feel a small difference in where they come from, traditions etc. Thai's is only good marketing.. quantity.. availability. The world is a big place, and maybe there is better places to search for LTR material, than the f***ing west and hypergamous thailand.

I like to travel alot, and combine purposely looking for a suitable mate only makes it more interesting.

I know there is no easy way, and it depends on me no matter what country, or female

Is there no hope left to find sane females on this planet?

I know there is a huge difference between; german, italian, brazil, thai women.. all have their qualities and querks.. but femal nature they all have.

Is there somewhere where this isn't the norm?

The “village” that encourages monogamy is gone, obliterated. Here is a list of things that will never happen in the now a days:

A mother telling her daughter to put more effort and focus into the quality of her marriage.
A sister telling a sister to fix her unhappiness by spending more time with her husband.
A friend telling her bestie that if she wants to keep her man, she should treat him better.

No, what the mother, sister, and bestie will tell a woman is this: That man ain’t ****; you need to be out there finding a man that is prepared to give you what you need; find some old rich dude and get his money; all you need is your girls and your sextoys.

All of western womanhood has banded together to sabotage functional relationships. Meanwhile, guys are telling each other to “man up” and “do right by”

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U r analysing too much by studying hence the perception.

Once you're bang dozens of women in multiple countries, you WILL come to the same conclusion as I have.

That there is no difference. Not even an iota.

It's the feminine imperative that's perpetuating that different women in different places will yield different results - don't fall for it.
I work for the european union and I travel everywhere in the european union and the countries within either associated for trading purposes or under evaluation to join.

I have both short and long term staying abroad during the year.

I did bang dozens of women in all those countries (mine included) and I confirm what I just said.

Stop repeating DJ catchphrases, you're not doing any favour to anyone reading.

If you believe the same guy will have the same results wheter for fun or for a relationship in paris and london compared to warsaw or kiev, you have no idea at all what you are talking about.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work for the european union and I travel everywhere in the european union and the countries within either associated for trading purposes or under evaluation to join.

I have both short and long term staying abroad during the year.

I did bang dozens of women in all those countries (mine included) and I confirm what I just said.

Stop repeating DJ catchphrases, you're not doing any favour to anyone reading.

If you believe the same guy will have the same results wheter for fun or for a relationship in paris and london compared to warsaw or kiev, you have no idea at all what you are talking about.
Which country / city do you prefer, now you seen many places?

I do understand you're status appeal to hypergamy nature of women. And therefore alleviate you're SMW, in less fortunate locations..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which country / city do you prefer, now you seen many places?

I do understand you're status appeal to hypergamy nature of women. And therefore alleviate you're SMW, in less fortunate locations..
Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece are a black area, not even worth to consider even Turkey is not as bad as them.

Northern Europe is already better than those countries but still Stockolm and London are a red zone, hypergamy on steroids and arrogant women (still better than the hostiles you find in the countries listed in the first line).

France and Germany are slighly better as much as Scotland, Edinburgh and Berlin are cool to party and girls are easy going wheter you get them or not, northern Germany is better btw, lotta fun in Hamburg.

Norway and Finland are great if you look for fun, women there are very easy going and laid back, a total different planet than Sweden.
Not my best option if you look for a gf but probably the best one for fvck buddies.

Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and good spots if you look for a girlfriend but is not as easy as 10 yrs ago to get hot girls for ONS, you can still get decent looking girls compared to south Europe.

Forget Wroclaw in southern Poland as much as any major city with direct flights from many western cities like Prague, the land is spoiled from foreigners.

In my case being there for work greatly help compared to your average sexual tourist or anyone going there for girls only.

If you are an average joe in terms of looks but are a hardworker good man living there long term, you can definitely get satisfying results in most eastern european countries, keep in mind that they are used to hot women all around and their men tolerate very few amounts of crap before dropping them and get an other one.

There are no such things as "she makes him jealous to manipulate him" or pvssy strikes, any girl knows that if she pushes too much, the guy has no problem to declare his discomfort first and replace her with an equally good looking one if she doesnt stop.
Never underestimante the impact of competition on women behaviour.

Its not uncommon in certain countries either for guys and girls to have sex and not talk to each other for weeks then have sex again and so on, hard to explain to someone who never spent months in other countries.

Amsterdam and Bruxelles are not my cup of tea from that point of view but many guys I know like them, possibly cause they spend most the year there and built their own comfort zone.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece are a black area, not even worth to consider even Turkey is not as bad as them.

Northern Europe is already better than those countries but still Stockolm and London are a red zone, hypergamy on steroids and arrogant women (still better than the hostiles you find in the countries listed in the first line).

France and Germany are slighly better as much as Scotland, Edinburgh and Berlin are cool to party and girls are easy going wheter you get them or not, northern Germany is better btw, lotta fun in Hamburg.

Norway and Finland are great if you look for fun, women there are very easy going and laid back, a total different planet than Sweden.
Not my best option if you look for a gf but probably the best one for fvck buddies.

Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and good spots if you look for a girlfriend but is not as easy as 10 yrs ago to get hot girls for ONS, you can still get decent looking girls compared to south Europe.

Forget Wroclaw in southern Poland as much as any major city with direct flights from many western cities like Prague, the land is spoiled from foreigners.

In my case being there for work greatly help compared to your average sexual tourist or anyone going there for girls only.

If you are an average joe in terms of looks but are a hardworker good man living there long term, you can definitely get satisfying results in most eastern european countries, keep in mind that they are used to hot women all around and their men tolerate very few amounts of crap before dropping them and get an other one.

There are no such things as "she makes him jealous to manipulate him" or pvssy strikes, any girl knows that if she pushes too much, the guy has no problem to declare his discomfort first and replace her with an equally good looking one if she doesnt stop.
Never underestimante the impact of competition on women behaviour.

Its not uncommon in certain countries either for guys and girls to have sex and not talk to each other for weeks then have sex again and so on, hard to explain to someone who never spent months in other countries.

Amsterdam and Bruxelles are not my cup of tea from that point of view but many guys I know like them, possibly cause they spend most the year there and built their own comfort zone.
Are we talking EU politics? ;) Portugal, Spain, Italy and Greece are a black area, not even worth to consider even Turkey is not as bad as them.

Spanish people are arrogant, xenophobic, under-educated. I'm currently located here.. my god these people are special. In the countryside they're more okay. But holy cr@p they are not productive in anyway, unbelievable lazy, except when driving.

Portugal women are more easy going, if you can look beside the mustache, they are not too bad.

Italian women are like their high end cars, beautiful, passionate, aggressive, high maintenances, useless for everyday use.

Geeks are...

I had an German gf many years ago, whaaoo what a beast in the bedroom. Pretty too.. but odd and her food was terrible

Turkey I never been, thought they mainly where Muslims and live within these frames.

Poland was interesting some 15 years ago. Beautiful women with looong legs.

I been thinking moldova or bulgaria could be a possibility maybe? Still relatively in development.. should not be like london, paris, stockholm. Where women put themselves on a pedestal.

I'm loving this: any girl knows that if she pushes too much, the guy has no problem to declare his discomfort first and replace her with an equally good looking one if she doesnt stop

Sidenote; I highly recommend that you expand the union around in the Caribbean, like the Dominican republic. These mulat girls are ohh so hot.

Thanks

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traveling other country just to score women seems like desperation to me.