Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any countries with women that's worth the truble? experiences please?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There must be some decent women left somewhere in this galaxcy?

Armenia? Moldova? India? Vietnam? Cambodia? Venezuela? Etc.

The west is ruined, thai same, any developed country for that matter.. all f****d

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
countries without internet.

honestly, be the monad, create and mold your reality instead of looking for one that already exists; that's the henid way.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
countries without internet.

honestly, be the monad, create and mold your reality instead of looking for one that already exists; that's the henid way.

Yes no internet, no social media, no tv.. someone with their own mind

Could you deepen a little on this?

Mold and create? Mgtow.. or do you honestly think we can change a woman to have human traits again, behave decently? :)

I was thinking good old fashion woman traits.. someone who can love a man

Cheers

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe is still lagging 10 years behind western Europe when it comes of women degeneration, too bad that facebook and instagram are closing that gap quite fast.

The positive of having more women around and most of them not fat still pose as an advantage plus their social structure has no tolerance for certain behaviours and being women herd creatures, it hold weight on their decisions.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "there are no quality women here so I need to go somewhere else" is a myth.

Here's how the con generally works.

Water seeks its own level.

Naturally high quality men attract naturally high quality women.

Low quality men tend to externalize and believe the problems is with the MARKET and not them, and fail to admit their own low quality.

These low quality men (who believe they are high quality) go to a foreign country and meet EQUALLY low quality women.

But since these low-quality-women have a kind of "halo effect" associated with a foreign culture, of thinking you are being very clever to go to a foreign country, beat the system, etc., you THINK they are high quality.

When in reality, they are low quality, just like you.

So by going to another country to find a "unspoiled woman" you are, in reality, getting a woman of equal quality, but can effectively BELIEVE you are a HIGH QUALITY MAN who outsmarted the corrupt system and got himself a HIGH QUALITY WOMAN.

We humans will go to great lengths to deceive ourselves in order to protect our fragile ego.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Low quality men tend to externalize and believe the problems is with the MARKET and not them, and fail to admit their own low quality.

These low quality men (who believe they are high quality) go to a foreign country and meet EQUALLY low quality women.

But since these low-quality-women have a kind of "halo effect" associated with a foreign culture, of thinking you are being very clever to go to a foreign country, beat the system, etc., you THINK they are high quality.

So by going to another country to find a "unspoiled woman" you are, in reality, getting a woman of equal quality, but can effectively BELIEVE you are a HIGH QUALITY MAN who outsmarted the corrupt system and got himself a HIGH QUALITY WOMAN.

We humans will go to great lengths to deceive ourselves in order to protect our fragile ego.
I appriciate your no nonsenss answer, and you are partly correct. We can always improve ourself, no matter what.

Yeah I could loose 2 kilo, I'm 186cm no shoes, 71 kilo weight, blond half long hair, with green eyes, normal looking, I exercise, meditate, read, bicycle, live on my own, love cooking, I go trackday racing, travel a lot, I don't drink alcohol, have an italian superbike, sportscar and an everyday car, all paid cash. More than double avarage salery. 35 yr old. But yes I could do better...

I am in Spain, many pretty women here. Most traditional spanish live at home til marriage. Divorce statistic is 67% here.. watch; "false accusations in spain". This current system is rotten to the core. They are so high on a pedestal, yet they have poor education, no language skill's, even those with education. Low salery, and nagging n b****ing drama queens extremely lazy. What can they offer other than their problems?

I want a loyal loving woman, with human traits...

My current gf is thai, and... not what you expect. Awalt big time! Hypergamus, you bet.. money pit with no end insight. Just started as a f*****g massage therapist. How much bull should a man take? F*** me I'm tired of this endless shyte.

I want a real carring woman that can be satisfied with life, and have enough in one man.

Maybe some less known countries had something more traditional worth while, wife material

Cheers

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a loyal loving woman, with human traits...
Consider that might not exist.

At least in the "set and forget" that most guys think.

To keep a woman "loyal" you need to maintain value. You need to maintain the relationship. You need to be able to read and measure and increase her attraction of need be.

This "thing" you are looking for, and likely think that once you "get" it, you'll somehow keep "it," is not realistic.

Consider instead to look for a woman/relationship that is within your skill level of management.

I would suggest that divorce rates are high everywhere since most men STILL have the "set and forget" mindset.

At least more so than women.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that might not exist.

At least in the "set and forget" that most guys think.

To keep a woman "loyal" you need to maintain value. You need to maintain the relationship. You need to be able to read and measure and increase her attraction of need be.

This "thing" you are looking for, and likely think that once you "get" it, you'll somehow keep "it," is not realistic.

Consider instead to look for a woman/relationship that is within your skill level of management.

I would suggest that divorce rates are high everywhere since most men STILL have the "set and forget" mindset.

At least more so than women.
It dosen't really matter what skill set you have, if your millionere or moviestar.

Maybe I should convert to islam, they don't have so many problems.. she cheat's - stone.. she cannot be around other men. She cannot enjoy sex. He can divorce if she deny's sex. They can keep the women and grow old together... a bit controlling but who cares, they get the job done

We are lottery winners if we grow old together.

I piss her off once in a while, just so she get her emotional bull. I make her a little jealous sometimes. I treat her with respect. I do break her attempt of controlling me. I say f you when she needs it (or I think she needs it). I kiss her every night when I go to bed. I hug her. Make lunch for her work. Miss calls on purpose to make her think the worst. I buy her flowers sometimes.. All this crap to make her desire..

What bull does a man have to do to for these emotional tottlers:)

But all this crap is not really me, if I want drama I use the motorbike

This is not PUA this is popoo and stupid, only to keep an ungreatful woman around.

Is this the only way modern women can be handled LTR wise, f ing hades man

Crazy creatures who needs to live like that.

Advise?

There must be others with more human like qualities, or we are f k ed

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What is quality?

Serenity

Reaction score
Yeah I could loose 2 kilo, I'm 186cm no shoes, 71 kilo weight, blond half long hair, with green eyes, normal looking, I exercise, meditate, read, bicycle, live on my own, love cooking, I go trackday racing, travel a lot, I don't drink alcohol, have an italian superbike, sportscar and an everyday car, all paid cash. More than double avarage salery. 35 yr old. But yes I could do better...
None of that is what makes a woman give herself over to you. It all looks nice at first glance, but they ultimately don't give a sh!t about it. If you have a crap personality then all women will treat you the way you perceive them treating you.

I piss her off once in a while, just so she get her emotional bull. I make her a little jealous sometimes. I treat her with respect. I do break her attempt of controlling me. I say f you when she needs it (or I think she needs it). I kiss her every night when I go to bed. I hug her. Make lunch for her work. Miss calls on purpose to make her think the worst. I buy her flowers sometimes.. All this crap to make her desire..
You're playing games, that's never a good thing. You shouldn't have to do any of that sh!t. I don't do all that sh!t and I have effortlessly been with my GF almost 4 years now, it's been great so far. Just so you know, I'm Norwegian and she's Norwegian. If you think it's different here, think again, plenty of guys like you here too. What I notice though is how I act and think differently from guys like you, women treat me differently (better) from guys like you.

I'm 1cm higher than you, 20kg heavier than you, I don't exercise, I don't read much, I don't bicycle, I do drink alcohol (sometimes lots), have no superbike, no sportscar, my GF owns the every day car and my salary is just above average. According to your parameters I should be a nobody who women will disrespect without thinking twice. That is however not the case, most women are nice to me.

Your bitterness is probably leaking out, you should consider becoming a professional actor if you manage to completely hide it, because that's HARD! They notice and faster than you think they'll make out what type you are and act accordingly.

I haven't seen a guy who thinks there's better women elsewhere ever manage to understand my perspective, so I'm not holding my breath for you having a sudden realization here, but maybe someone less hellbent on hating women will turn around before they start considering converting to Islam or something else stupid.

What is quality?
How long is a stick?

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None of that is what makes a woman give herself over to you. It all looks nice at first glance, but they ultimately don't give a sh!t about it. If you have a crap personality then all women will treat you the way you perceive them treating you.

You're playing games, that's never a good thing. You shouldn't have to do any of that sh!t. I don't do all that sh!t and I have effortlessly been with my GF almost 4 years now, it's been great so far. Just so you know, I'm Norwegian and she's Norwegian. If you think it's different here, think again, plenty of guys like you here too. What I notice though is how I act and think differently from guys like you, women treat me differently (better) from guys like you.

I'm 1cm higher than you, 20kg heavier than you, I don't exercise, I don't read much, I don't bicycle, I do drink alcohol (sometimes lots), have no superbike, no sportscar, my GF owns the every day car and my salary is just above average. According to your parameters I should be a nobody who women will disrespect without thinking twice. That is however not the case, most women are nice to me.

Your bitterness is probably leaking out, you should consider becoming a professional actor if you manage to completely hide it, because that's HARD! They notice and faster than you think they'll make out what type you are and act accordingly.

I haven't seen a guy who thinks there's better women elsewhere ever manage to understand my perspective, so I'm not holding my breath for you having a sudden realization here, but maybe someone less hellbent on hating women will turn around before they start considering converting to Islam or something else stupid.

How long is a stick?
I perfer a quiet approach to life, I'm introverted, monogam. But women need's a bit of action, and resistance once in a while, or they get boring.

I'm happy for you, that you found a good woman, I would love to have that.

I can attract women, but apparently I attract the wrong ones. That's my own fault. There is something I need to learn? Yes I had one danish girl many years ago she was more easy to live with. And one german, uhh they know how to rock a bed:)

I try different approach, in hope something will work..

I guess I haven't meet the right one..

I start to think this is too much truble, and not worth

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

How long is a stick?
I go racing with sundby racing from norway, here in spain, I like the quiet easy going norway people. And you have nice women too:) norway people is not known for drama, and conflicts, I have freinds that work there too, and they say the same. Average salery in norway is good, and you know it.. average salery in spain is 700-800 € for normal jobs in the coast line, not contry side jobs. 50% of people under 25 yr old don't have jobs here.

Anyway maybe it's wrong to talk about women abroad, but many countries have strong cultures and belives. And the myth about thai, is based on good marketing and beta providers. It's only hypergamy in play.. they love different

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Armenia! The women never age. Skin like gold. Loyal bl0wjobs daily for decades on end!!!!
Armenia, yes I hear more traditional, yet not as big culture difference as asia. But they marry early, so not too much choices. But I been thinking about going there before.. yeah, beautiful women

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about venezuela, these women is desperate for change now.. any experinces with their relationship culture? They talked about hypergamy in overdrive, and makeup etc. is selling big time. Aka. Females search for security.. female nature. How they manage LTR is questionable though, and sure they are looking for greencards. Not the foundation to build love on

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes no internet, no social media, no tv.. someone with their own mind

Could you deepen a little on this?

Mold and create? Mgtow.. or do you honestly think we can change a woman to have human traits again, behave decently? :)

I was thinking good old fashion woman traits.. someone who can love a man

Cheers

Create and mold yourself, refine yourself so that you have the ability to attract and maintain the relationships you want with the women you want.

Someone said water finds it's own level but instead of that;

Follow Bruce Lee's explanation of water.
“Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

As Carl Gustav Jung beautifully said “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I hear you but let me offer a slightly different view. Sometimes it really is just the market. When I leave the DMV ( Washington DC area) my success shoots up immensely. On the West Coast its significantly easier to maintain a relationship. The midwest is a cake walk and Florida is much easier to get girls. When foreign girls used to flood DC in the summertime me and my friends would do very well because their demeanor was just easier.

Another point of evidence that its the markets fault is that most of these chicks are not in successful relationship regardless of who they date. They can date high quality males and they still mess it up.

I do agree though that much of the complaining on this forum is us guys not wanting to become better. But I also know that the other half of the equation is that American women are ruined.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you but let me offer a slightly different view. Sometimes it really is just the market. When I leave the DMV ( Washington DC area) my success shoots up immensely. On the West Coast its significantly easier to maintain a relationship. The midwest is a cake walk and Florida is much easier to get girls. When foreign girls used to flood DC in the summertime me and my friends would do very well because their demeanor was just easier.

Another point of evidence that its the markets fault is that most of these chicks are not in successful relationship regardless of who they date. They can date high quality males and they still mess it up.

I do agree though that much of the complaining on this forum is us guys not wanting to become better. But I also know that the other half of the equation is that American women are ruined.
Point taken.

There are always two sides to the "the problem is the market" issue.

But from a self-development standpoint, once you accept the problem is with the market and not you, you are simultaneously giving up on any further improvements.

Even if the market does suck, you can still improve your results in that crappy market.

And since dating is EXTREMELY subjective, much more so than things being bought and sold on an ACTUAL MARKET, using metaphors can only take you so far.

One guy might go out with a girl who treats him like crap, and then he comes to the conclusion this is an effect of a bad market. But it also could be due ONLY to very low interest.

Another guy might date the same girl, and be treated like a king because of high interest.

The same girl will treat a homeless guy much different than a guy she has HIGH interest in.

Then there's the self-esteem, likelihood of self-sabotage on the female's part, which is a completely different set of variables.

BUT even if you can find a girl with decent self esteem, you must be able to create HIGH INTEREST in that girl, which most guys unfortunately can't.

Most dudes won't even CONSIDER these points if their first reaction to lack of success is to search for some mysterious county filled with high quality women just BEGGING for a guy with a pulse to come rescue them.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're planning on marrying a foreign girl and bringing her back to the west, she'll adopt western culture and turn into a THOT.... If you marry a foreign girl and live in her country, you'll be living in a sh1thole....

Sorry, I wouldn't recommend giving up US citizenship (or any western citizenship) for a woman.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point taken.

There are always two sides to the "the problem is the market" issue.

But from a self-development standpoint, once you accept the problem is with the market and not you, you are simultaneously giving up on any further improvements.

Even if the market does suck, you can still improve your results in that crappy market.

And since dating is EXTREMELY subjective, much more so than things being bought and sold on an ACTUAL MARKET, using metaphors can only take you so far.

One guy might go out with a girl who treats him like crap, and then he comes to the conclusion this is an effect of a bad market. But it also could be due ONLY to very low interest.

Another guy might date the same girl, and be treated like a king because of high interest.

The same girl will treat a homeless guy much different than a guy she has HIGH interest in.

Then there's the self-esteem, likelihood of self-sabotage on the female's part, which is a completely different set of variables.

BUT even if you can find a girl with decent self esteem, you must be able to create HIGH INTEREST in that girl, which most guys unfortunately can't.

Most dudes won't even CONSIDER these points if their first reaction to lack of success is to search for some mysterious county filled with high quality women just BEGGING for a guy with a pulse to come rescue them.
Right I agree. I agree that most issues in life are a reflection of our inner state. A person needs to take full responsibility for their lack of success or else they will NEVER get out of that rut. In my New Age spiritual practice we literally believe that the universe molds to your inner dialogue. If you think that everyone sucks, then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even in the worst dating markets a guy can find a suitable mate. It just takes a lot more work and ALOT more self improvement. It is a blessing in disguise though. Being in.a tough dating market gives you motivation to do inner work. It also sharpens your game to astronomical levels. I was cleaning up out west and the local guys thought I had some extraordinary secret. I would tell them that girls out here are a cake walk compared to girls back home.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're planning on marrying a foreign girl and bringing her back to the west, she'll adopt western culture and turn into a THOT.... If you marry a foreign girl and live in her country, you'll be living in a sh1thole....

Sorry, I wouldn't recommend giving up US citizenship (or any western citizenship) for a woman.
lolol....yeh I never thought about that. But I have lived in a "3rd world" ****hole for a couple years and you get used to it. You lose a lot of weight, eat healthier etc. I didn't mind it too much. You also can live like a king compared to local standards if you build a house out there after having saved up enough American dollars.