Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Started dating an older women with kids

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola 95% of single moms deserve to be discredited. Unless she was a widow. Classic scenario fell for the bad boy. Got pregnant. And now wants a nice guy fuk that chit. Single moms are grossly irresponsible and there kids will grow up either addicted to drugs or prison inmates. I've seen this before it ain't fuking pretty..And it's not good.to be in the loop with a woman like that. Why pay for another guys sperm? Single moms are the lowest of the low..And they deserve the life they were given for there stupid decisions not the man who has to come along and put up with it.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point. When are you going to wake up? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GHOSTED. But yet its nothing you did?

OP are you delusional? Its quite obvious it IS something you are doing and likely the sane thing over and over again since you don't even bother to try and reflect and pinpoint where it started to go wrong.

Well, that is quite obvious to everyone reading this EXCEPT you, the only person who could actually do something about it and change the result.

Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result.

I'll stick with a few examples: One I actually found a screenshot of, I edited it to take her name out.

1. Last summer I was out with a group of friends. Me and one of the friends went off on our own for a bit and he approached this pair of girls. Anyway, I ended up talking to one of them for over an hour, she was about to graduate with her bachelor's degree in nursing, and before she left she gave me her phone number. I texted her the next morning and she responded very quickly and within a few messages we had made plans to go mini golfing the next evening. We met up there to go mini golfing and have a great time. She was asking me to show her how to putt the ball, so I literally had my arms wrapped around her body whilst swinging the golf club with her, several times throughout the date. Before leaving she hugs me twice and on the second hug she initiated a kiss. We texted a bit over the next few days and she just vanished out of nowhere.

2 (repeat). Last summer I approached a recent regular at my gym. I went up to her when she had finished one of her sets on the roman chair, where you do leg raises, and introduced myself. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes before I let her get back to her workout. I see her there a couple days later, she sees me, waves to me, comes over to talk to me and we were discussing things she liked to do for fun. The topic of hiking came up and I mentioned a place that was near where we both lived that she had never been to, I had described where it was and she said she had no idea it was there. Anyway, she then proceeds to ask me if I'd like to do that with her that evening, so naturally we exchanged numbers. I finished my workout but when I left I saw that she asked if we could do another day, so naturally I asked if tomorrow worked. I didn't hear back from her and tried another time and still nothing. Long story short, it ended up just being a massive case of attention whoring.

I have a few other stories, but those are a few examples.

The picture I attached below is a conversation from when I first got the girl's number from the gym. I sent the first text by saying "Hey, it's xyz from LA fitness" I just edited it out for my own privacy. I had sent that screenshot to one of my friends last summer because he didn't believe me that a girl would ask me out just to ghost, so I sent him the picture of the texts as proof. I still had it on my phone, surprisingly.

Attachments

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola 95% of single moms deserve to be discredited. Unless she was a widow. Classic scenario fell for the bad boy. Got pregnant. And now wants a nice guy fuk that chit. Single moms are grossly irresponsible and there kids will grow up either addicted to drugs or prison inmates. I've seen this before it ain't fuking pretty..And it's not good.to be in the loop with a woman like that. Why pay for another guys sperm? Single moms are the lowest of the low..And they deserve the life they were given for there stupid decisions not the man who has to come along and put up with it.
That’s an assessment from the lower levels of your consciousness. Marriages happen, so do divorces and it would be irrational to say it was always the woman’s fault.
There are bad women just like there are bad men and sometimes no one is bad, they just grew apart and a child was birthed somewhere in between.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@cola every single mom I've met 13+ it was the baby daddy fault. Stop white knighting
If you asked 13 “baby daddies” why it didn’t work out they would say it was the moms fault. That’s an unfortunate part of the human condition, quick to point out the folly of others, rarely themselves.

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stick with a few examples: One I actually found a screenshot of, I edited it to take her name out.

1. Last summer I was out with a group of friends. Me and one of the friends went off on our own for a bit and he approached this pair of girls. Anyway, I ended up talking to one of them for over an hour, she was about to graduate with her bachelor's degree in nursing, and before she left she gave me her phone number. I texted her the next morning and she responded very quickly and within a few messages we had made plans to go mini golfing the next evening. We met up there to go mini golfing and have a great time. She was asking me to show her how to putt the ball, so I literally had my arms wrapped around her body whilst swinging the golf club with her, several times throughout the date. Before leaving she hugs me twice and on the second hug she initiated a kiss. We texted a bit over the next few days and she just vanished out of nowhere.

2 (repeat). Last summer I approached a recent regular at my gym. I went up to her when she had finished one of her sets on the roman chair, where you do leg raises, and introduced myself. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes before I let her get back to her workout. I see her there a couple days later, she sees me, waves to me, comes over to talk to me and we were discussing things she liked to do for fun. The topic of hiking came up and I mentioned a place that was near where we both lived that she had never been to, I had described where it was and she said she had no idea it was there. Anyway, she then proceeds to ask me if I'd like to do that with her that evening, so naturally we exchanged numbers. I finished my workout but when I left I saw that she asked if we could do another day, so naturally I asked if tomorrow worked. I didn't hear back from her and tried another time and still nothing. Long story short, it ended up just being a massive case of attention whoring.

I have a few other stories, but those are a few examples.

The picture I attached below is a conversation from when I first got the girl's number from the gym. I sent the first text by saying "Hey, it's xyz from LA fitness" I just edited it out for my own privacy. I had sent that screenshot to one of my friends last summer because he didn't believe me that a girl would ask me out just to ghost, so I sent him the picture of the texts as proof. I still had it on my phone, surprisingly.
@sangheilios Don't offer another date when she says no. How about tommorow is gay! And so is when are we going hiking just stop bro you should of said "ok" and left it at that and never messaged her again. Until she reached out.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea, women just don't like me at all. I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, respectable, educated, have a 5 figure crypto portfolio and on a good potential career path right now. I've used OLD and tinder and get literally 0 matches or replies to my messages.

Women ghost on me all the time, lead me on and I get nothing at the end of the day......yet go for guys that aren't like me. I honestly don't get it.

I actually haven't heard from this woman in a couple days.....so naturally I've been ghosted again lol. Oh well, such is the life for the perfect catch and now this thread is irrelevant.
I would say that you are a FaceCel. Are you bald?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you asked 13 “baby daddies” why it didn’t work out they would say it was the moms fault. That’s an unfortunate part of the human condition, quick to point out the folly of others, rarely themselves.
Some of the moms didnt want a man in the house. Thats never factored. Half the time its the woman and the other half its the man. Some of the women chose a sperm donor unbeknownst to the man. Thus once impregnated the job was done.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea, women just don't like me at all. I'm 6'4", broad shouldered, fit, handsome, respectable, educated, have a 5 figure crypto portfolio and on a good potential career path right now. I've used OLD and tinder and get literally 0 matches or replies to my messages.
What is your race?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your vibe is shlt. Bottom line.

Vibe > Looks
Vibe > Money
Vibe = (Perceived) Status

I have friends, completely average looks, average money with incredible vibe and kill it EVERY time we go out with young hot women.

I have a Chad friend who feels relegated to older women as he is not secure in his own vibe for the young ones.

It’s all vibe. Until you get this, you’ll continue scraping dust.

Because your mind is a dungeon, you need to
get some “blood” in: ugly, fat, whatever, take them ALL in and build that vibe. Then your blindfolds will come off.
Vibes are overrated. Obviously they can be altered by spraying pheromones. You can spray "status" pheromones which make you be perceived as higher value as well. You have some types of pheromones that influence how you are thinking as well and vibing out. For something that can be changed by a bottle of perfume it's not that big of a deal. Can google this stuff. I tried some limited experiments on this back in 2011 and again December 2013 before eventually quitting.

One thing is interesting about the pheromone experiments, I did manage to get into a relationship the subsequent year, and meet someone and get married when I tried it again in December 2013. However, neither was directly related to pheromones, but it's an interesting coincidence. Maybe it could be helpful for the OP, maybe not, but you don't know if you don't try.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the moms didnt want a man in the house. Thats never factored. Half the time its the woman and the other half its the man. Some of the women chose a sperm donor unbeknownst to the man. Thus once impregnated the job was done.
Vibes are overrated. Obviously they can be altered by spraying pheromones. You can spray "status" pheromones which make you be perceived as higher value as well. You have some types of pheromones that influence how you are thinking as well and vibing out. For something that can be changed by a bottle of perfume it's not that big of a deal. Can google this stuff. I tried some limited experiments on this back in 2011 and again December 2013 before eventually quitting.

One thing is interesting about the pheromone experiments, I did manage to get into a relationship the subsequent year, and meet someone and get married when I tried it again in December 2013. However, neither was directly related to pheromones, but it's an interesting coincidence. Maybe it could be helpful for the OP, maybe not, but you don't know if you don't try.
Vibes trigger feelings which trigger attraction.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Incorrect.

Vibe = How you think + Your Intent

Think for a moment of spinning plates which creates the abundant vibe. If you are spinning 3 girls, for example, your intent is totally free of need for the 4th batter up because you already have 3 in your sphere.

Your thinking too, which is influenced by your intent, will also be one of, “let’s see if you can make it to the harem, let’s see what you got.”

Both the thinking and the intent will emanate in your body language, mannerisms, sub-communications a/k/a vibe/energy—which is basis of all attraction.

Without vibe, you have shlt.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incorrect.

Vibe = How you think + Your Intent

Think for a moment of spinning plates which creates the abundant vibe. If you are spinning 3 girls, for example, your intent is totally free of need for the 4th batter up because you already have 3 in your sphere.

Your thinking too, which is influenced by your intent, will also be one of, “let’s see if you can make it to the harem, let’s see what you got.”

Both the thinking and the intent will emanate in your body language, mannerisms, sub-communications a/k/a vibe/energy—which is basis of all attraction.

Without vibe, you have shlt.
If you have never tried pheromones out then you can't really say if they work or not at altering your vibe, or masking your vibe so that women are receiving a different type of vibe then your native vibe, which is the goal of this whole thing.

You are suggesting a catch-22 to an incel-tier OP. It's like advising a homeless man that he should get a mansion rather than sit there so he'll be able to front collateral for a bank loan and be able to afford a lavish vacation. Do you realize how insensitive that sounds?

If you can't alter your native-vibe then you have to mask it and project an alternative vibe. This can be accomplished by chemical manipulation of the olfactory senses in the female brain through the use of pheormones. With the assistance of pheromones you can subcommunicate a vibe that, you are a high-status male, have a great attitude, and have no problems getting women, even if that's contrary to the native vibe. At least pheromones don't need a catch-22 to try out, and the OP don't sound broke to me. It's not an expensive social experiment for the OP to try out.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@LiveYourDream @lamath are yous sensing what I'm sensing? I can sense alot of negativity and self defeating from OP. @sangheilios I'm currently exclusive with a HB9 and we had a argument we are day 10 no contact and I'm doing just fine not being negative etc: you really have to stop this victim mentality otherwise you won't move forward with your dating skills etc: it's all about trial and error. Remember when there are numerous losses there is a win. You were winning until you expressed your annoyance about her ignoring you. Now she views you as weak and you probably won't get a response and she will avoid you like the fuking plague in the gym. Want to know something really harsh? Her and her friends would be sitting back laughing about what she did and your response. When really she should be sitting back 6 months from now with her friend crying and saying how much of a a.s.shole you are and asking the question? Where have all the nice guys gone? Make sense ok? For fuk sake.. this HB9 is posting status about me and telling her friends I'm a a.s.shole she also has a white knight friend constantly telling him about the hell I put her through.
UR in a 'monogamous relationship' and on 10+ days of no contact because you had a disagreement?

A) that's NOT a relationship, that's two egos fighting for the sole place of superiority. You've already lost any hope of leading and/or alpha male status.

B) by now she doesn't consider herself in a relationship. She's entertaining any other dude who swings her way.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have never tried pheromones out then you can't really say if they work or not at altering your vibe, or masking your vibe so that women are receiving a different type of vibe then your native vibe, which is the goal of this whole thing.

You are suggesting a catch-22 to an incel-tier OP. It's like advising a homeless man that he should get a mansion rather than sit there so he'll be able to front collateral for a bank loan and be able to afford a lavish vacation. Do you realize how insensitive that sounds?

If you can't alter your native-vibe then you have to mask it and project an alternative vibe. This can be accomplished by chemical manipulation of the olfactory senses in the female brain through the use of pheormones. With the assistance of pheromones you can subcommunicate a vibe that, you are a high-status male, have a great attitude, and have no problems getting women, even if that's contrary to the native vibe. At least pheromones don't need a catch-22 to try out, and the OP don't sound broke to me. It's not an expensive social experiment for the OP to try out.
No catch 22 at all.

Spinning plates is an ACT which creates a vibe.

One can create a vibe without the act, although here we preach vice versa.

One can CHOOSE to think differently.

One can CHOOSE to change his/her intent which will influence his/her thinking.

Both of these CHOICES operate independently of (nor do they rely on) the ACT.

It begins with the Intent though. What is your intent?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios Don't offer another date when she says no. How about tommorow is gay! And so is when are we going hiking just stop bro you should of said "ok" and left it at that and never messaged her again. Until she reached out.
Whatever, it's a long time ago and really nothing wrong with what I had said. I posted that as an example of the fact I'm not really doing anything wrong, I wanted to show that I'm not sending pages of texts and calling her constantly. Seriously, there was nothing wrong with texting that.....as I said, just another example of a woman who used me for attention and validation.

Also, what you text really isn't all that important. If a woman wanted to go out on a date what I had texted there as an example is not really all that big of a deal....seriously.

If you read that story and saw those texts how you can blame me for that? That particular ***** went out of her way to ask me out on a date just to ghost on me lol. How is that my fault?