Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dwell on the graphs guys and think deeply on it.

If you can grasp it's meaning you have already made yourself greater then before.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
A complete personality profile of me was done professionally many many years ago (and shall remain secret).

It's how large MNC's hire, place, promote people to assist them in conquering a piece of the pie.

The important part of leadership is always understanding people and what motivates people.

Know that and a man has power towards either doing great good or great evil.
In other words, you're incapable of working for yourself? Not smart enough? You're more of a follower, aren't you?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine one has the ability to change his position on the personality quadrant?
Yes.

However his "core" is firmly in the quadrant he is born into.

You'll notice that all the quadrants has "geniuses".

I'm in a rush to meet someone, I'll post later on how you could use this graph to meet the women most likely to fit your personality.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In other words, you're incapable of working for yourself? Not smart enough? You're more of a follower, aren't you?
You must be flabbergasted by my ability to know it's you Richard.

What to know how I did it?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

However his "core" is firmly in the quadrant he is born into.

You'll notice that all the quadrants has "geniuses".

I'm in a rush to meet someone, I'll post later on how you could use this graph to meet the women most likely to fit your personality.
I've only skimmed the thread. Is "EQ" the same as the American "IQ" in your analysis?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
On another note, using the graph you'll be able to further move ahead by placing the correct men within an organisation or within the power structure of a society.

An example, if I were to say hire a group of 10 country sales managers for the entire South East Asia and want to truly maximise profits, I'll hire 1 motivator, 1 intellectual, 2 expressive's and 6 doers.

The motivator is predisposed to have grandeur plans of expansion and will convince the entire sales group, once that's in motion the intellectuals will come up with minute plans on how it's done, whilst the doers will efficiently execute it, and all the while the expressive's will keep the group cohesion intact by entertainment, some drama...etc.

No one group of the quadrant is more important then the other.

They are all equally important for things to work.

Perhaps some of you would more predisposed to understand this if I were to use personalities in a TV series.

The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes and Negan both play the roles of motivator yet with opposing structure.

In it, try to use the graph to properly place different characters within it.

Who are the doers?

Who are the expressives?

Who are the intellectuals?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
On another note, using the graph you'll be able to further move ahead by placing the correct men within an organisation or within the power structure of a society.

An example, if I were to say hire a group of 10 country sales managers for the entire South East Asia and want to truly maximise profits, I'll hire 1 motivator, 1 intellectual, 2 expressive's and 6 doers.

The motivator is predisposed to have grandeur plans of expansion and will convince the entire sales group, once that's in motion the intellectuals will come up with minute plans on how it's done, whilst the doers will efficiently execute it, and all the while the expressive's will keep the group cohesion intact by entertainment, some drama...etc.

No one group of the quadrant is more important then the other.

They are all equally important for things to work.

Perhaps some of you would more predisposed to understand this if I were to use personalities in a TV series.

The Walking Dead - Rick Grimes and Negan both play the roles of motivator yet with opposing structure.

In it, try to use the graph to properly place different characters within it.

Who are the doers?

Who are the expressives?

Who are the intellectuals?
Why are you not strong enough to stand on your own? Too scared?

PS: Your country is named after a white guy.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
You mean to say right here that you did all ur house flipping renovations single handedly with those entitled scrawny arms of yours ?
Not 100% of it. But a lot of it.

More than you would even know how to do.

And this is not even to mention the fact that some things are physically impossible for 1 person to do.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
You mean to say right here that you did all ur house flipping renovations single handedly with those entitled scrawny arms of yours ?
And not to mention it would be prohibitively time consuming to just have 1 person do all the work.

Does the owner of whatever company you work for do all the work himself? I work 7 days/week.

Where's those pictures you owe me?

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have trouble getting the ball rolling? My current lifestyle and job does not bring me in contact with many/ young women. I can approach women during the day but the cold approach brings a lot of flakes. I have tried night game but I am really new to the bar scene and I dont favor dancing. Social circle diminished over the years while I worked my fiance situation which has greatly improved.
Getting my self started again feels like staring a 10 year old lawnmower with a rip cord.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if you have trouble getting the ball rolling? My current lifestyle and job does not bring me in contact with many/ young women. I can approach women during the day but the cold approach brings a lot of flakes. I have tried night game but I am really new to the bar scene and I dont favor dancing. Social circle diminished over the years while I worked my fiance situation which has greatly improved.
Getting my self started again feels like staring a 10 year old lawnmower with a rip cord.
Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.
Begin as soon as you can so in the next months you’ll yield the results you want. Look at it this way, if you don’t start improving now, 1 year down the line you’ll be in a worse place than you are today and it will be that much harder. You have to start one some point, so take action now

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
For night game, step one is becoming very comfortable at the venue. Even if you don't dance, find a bar or club where you like the music and atmosphere. Enjoy the music, have a drink and chat with the bartender. Become a regular. Then you can very soon move on to talking to chicks in your proximity.

Feeling out of place (or new/green or rusty) AND approach anxiety is too much. Fix the first one first.

Last edited: