Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

Glassguy

Reaction score
This thread is pretty much proof how people here can manipulate everything into whatever they want to believe just to appease their own fragile egos. I'm not talking about OP @Glassguy or the topic but most of the posts made over the last 7 pages.

Claims that I often see made on this site are:

1. You can't possibly be banging a hot chick...un-possible! you're lying.
2. If you are, then she must be cheating on you, you're getting cucked, she's low SMV, she's hit the wall, wants your money, she's using you while waiting for some Alpha guy to show up.

Wow if this is not a self-defeating thinking I don't know what is. You're conditioning yourself into believing that you can't possibly find a decent woman ever aka you don't deserve a decent woman. Ironically, whatever your mind believes, that's what it achieves.
Some people are defeated before they ever start. It has always been and will always be.

My mind doesnt understand that type of thinking but the world needs those people too I guess.

Glassguy

Reaction score
But you can also spin plates in order to find a suitable girlfriend, and there's nothing wrong with that either.
Exactly. That is why I spin plates. I'm test driving multiple vehicles in lieu of making a hastily buying decision on one. It works. Some may lead to a LTR and some wont. That's the determination that's to be made on each plate I'm spinning. Once I realize one of them isnt going to pan out I start looking for a replacement that is a suitable candidate.

It's a simple process yet some make it seem so difficult.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see the same guys making the same observations on real life. Any couple they ever see cannot possibly be happy.

To be fair, this site (and the pickup culture in general) pushes plate spinning extremely hard. So hard that a lot of guys get the impression that plate spinning IS the end game. And it can be, if that's what the guy wants. But you can also spin plates in order to find a suitable girlfriend, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Some guys get so focused on being the super macho alpha player, they forget that.

Some people are defeated before they ever start. It has always been and will always be.

My mind doesnt understand that type of thinking but the world needs those people too I guess.
I was on a break from this place the last few months and so I guess it hit me harder this time to read all that than when I was here more often. I guess I forgot who some of these people were but I also see lots of newbies...some of whom are probably previously banned people.

As for the dating preference of spinning plates vs. LTRs, I get that, I've always said my end game is always LTRs, I'm happier that way and it suits me better. I find it too much work to keep up with multiple chicks and besides I like a partner to travel with, share my life with. But that's a different topic altogether. Spinning plates is great if that's what you want. I'm just talking about all the cynicism and putting others down just to appear macho on the Internet -behind some fake screen name.

I forgot one other claim that's also thrown around here frequently:

3. You're a worthless, low SMV, loser if you're not banging half your age chicks who are HB8+. Really? isn't that like saying you're a worthless sh*t if you're not driving a brand new Lamborghini? How many of you have Lamborghinis here? let's raise our hands? And what if I had Lamborghinis and the novelty worse off because a f*cking oil change cost me as much as a mortgage payment? or when I go to start it in the morning it doesn't crank over because the tiny battery died from not being charged/driven frequently or because I got too many speeding tickets and in the end realized I can drive a comfortable, reliable Honda Accord with none of the issues or the maintenance headaches of a Lamborghini? What if I really like my Honda Accord? Guys don't listen to these types of people, there's a whole big world out there where the reality doesn't have to be this text book perfect as people here make it out to be. Do what makes you happy, be with the chick who appreciates you and makes you feel good. If you're a player then obviously this doesn't apply, continue as you will.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a worthless, low SMV, loser if you're not banging half your age chicks who are HB8+. Really? isn't that like saying you're a worthless sh*t if you're not driving a brand new Lamborghini? How many of you have Lamborghinis here?
I wouldn't even want a Lamborghini. My buds and I prefer a nice pickup, it's far more useful.

But yeah, they always say guys aren't supposed to need women here, but then want to base your worth on what women you're banging. But as is often said, there are a lot of contradictions when it comes to pickup material.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a break from this place the last few months and so I guess it hit me harder this time to read all that than when I was here more often. I guess I forgot who some of these people were but I also see lots of newbies...some of whom are probably previously banned people.

As for the dating preference of spinning plates vs. LTRs, I get that, I've always said my end game is always LTRs, I'm happier that way and it suits me better. I find it too much work to keep up with multiple chicks and besides I like a partner to travel with, share my life with. But that's a different topic altogether. Spinning plates is great if that's what you want. I'm just talking about all the cynicism and putting others down just to appear macho on the Internet -behind some fake screen name.

3. You're a worthless, low SMV, loser if you're not banging half your age chicks who are HB8+. Really? isn't that like saying you're a worthless sh*t if you're not driving a brand new Lamborghini? How many of you have Lamborghinis here? let's raise our hands? And what if I had Lamborghinis and the novelty worse off because a f*cking oil change cost me as much as a mortgage payment? or when I go to start it in the morning it doesn't crank over because the tiny battery died from not being charged/driven frequently or because I got too many speeding tickets and in the end realized I can drive a comfortable, reliable Honda Accord with none of the issues or the maintenance headaches of a Lamborghini? What if I really like my Honda Accord? Guys don't listen to these types of people, there's a whole big world out there where the reality doesn't have to be this text book perfect as people here make it out to be. Do what makes you happy, be with the chick who appreciates you and makes you feel good. If you're a player then obviously this doesn't apply, continue as you will.
To be fair its not all posters, just a few that makes it look worse than it is.
Intstead of questioning info/advise posted on an objective and logical level they attack the poster personally.

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you TRY to lead other men you will look like an @ss and real men and people in general will view you as a tool. You lead by example and through your character, NOT by TRYING to lead men.
What are you even talking about?? This site is for the exact purpose you’re arguing against. It’s for the men who have been through some sh!t and can relay their experiences and Knowledge to the ones who are green. I’ve owned multiple businesses, some failed some thrived, been married, got back together with my wife, Spun up to 10 plates at once, studied the sh!t out of inter gender dynamics, Psychology, sociology, Have two children, have gone through a lot in my life and you bet your azz I’m gonna give these help these beta males and give them direction and knowledge so that they can understand what’s going on when a woman flips their world upside down. That’s the purpose of this site. I’ve always had women flock to me and when I went through a rough patch in my marriage and was in Temporary insanity mode I went searching for answers and this site helped me a lot! Members on this site have helped me a lot. Don’t discourage people from searching just because you want to go against the grain. Glass guy gave very sound, logical, practical advice. He’s not spewing woman hate, he’s not doing a disservice to anyone, he’s speaking facts. If you find a girl you want to hang onto that can give you that LTR or marriage thing cool go for it if not then cool go for it to that’s life I don’t know how you could disagree with his post?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is how you tell the guys who aren't getting laid from the ones that are. These guys are completely feminine even in the way they make the comment AKA they attack you viciously while you are just describing your current situation or explaining something that happened in the past and how it felt. Have you ever seen @Glassguy or @zekko or @Espi attack anyone like that? I haven't and probably never will and while I personally don't know their situation with women, I can tell they have gotten/are getting laid at whatever rate/type of woman suits them best and are much more masculine in their comments thus also in their behaviour in real life.

The world, as it stands, is in chaos regarding many things. Everyone wants to become a player. Everyone wants to become a billionaire, an enterpreneur, a businessman, everyone wants the yachts and the cars and the super hot models. And while this seems big language...have you guys noticed how many guys are not even turned on anymore by regular sex with a normal woman? Like, everyone is yapping here in the forums (and not only) about the 8s and the 9s and the 10s and how if you don't get the same women Ashton Kutcher is getting you are a failure in real life. It's just sad.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Lamborghini - Richardthefrog.

And yes, he's back with a new handle.
I still stand on the side of the fence that says there was never a Lambo, no bionic d!ck, etc etc.

He is a known felon. Guilty of being a sociopath, stalker, harassment, etc etc. All bologna he was feeding people trying to fit in. He didnt have what it takes to operate as a man in the real world so he faked it. The problem is that we sniffed it out like a K9 unit on a Columbia drug dealer suitcase in the airport security check.

All lies. The bad thing is that I think he really started to believe himself. And he wonders why he cannot get a decent woman based on himself and himself alone.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I still stand on the side of the fence that says there was never a Lambo, no bionic d!ck, etc etc.

He is a known felon. Guilty of being a sociopath, stalker, harassment, etc etc. All bologna he was feeding people trying to fit in. He didnt have what it takes to operate as a man in the real world so he faked it. The problem is that we sniffed it out like a K9 unit on a Columbia drug dealer suitcase in the airport security check.

All lies. The bad thing is that I think he really started to believe himself. And he wonders why he cannot get a decent woman based on himself and himself alone.
For some men, the lack of having a normal EQ has led them down this path.

They were made this way the moment they were conceived.

I'll post some graphs later on to further illustrate towards a better understanding of the different personalities of men out there.

It's privilege information but something this forum could sorely use - I'll tone it down for easy understanding.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's early morning in my part of the world and I'm in my girls place having coffee hence the hand drawn graph for the forum's perusal and subsequent questions on how it applies.

Above is a personality chart for easy understanding.

Above is with 3 forum personalities.

Here is where women are at - they have all the personalities of the quadrant which makes them difficult to predict at a given moment yet simple. This puts them at an advantage at multitasking and manipulation.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's early morning in my part of the world and I'm in my girls place having coffee hence the hand drawn graft for the forum's perusal and subsequent questions on how it applies.

View attachment 2583

Above is a personality chart for easy understanding.

View attachment 2584

Above is with 3 forum personalities.

View attachment 2585

Here is where women are at - they have all the personalities of the quadrant which makes them difficult to predict at a given moment yet simple. This puts them at an advantage at multitasking and manipulation.
I imagine one has the ability to change his position on the personality quadrant?

And how can a man not be multi dimensional, like women are naturally predisposed to?

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I imagine one has the ability to change his position on the personality quadrant?

And how can a man not be multi dimensional, like women are naturally predisposed to?
Why are you asking him for advice just cause he can doodle on some paper?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking him for advice just cause he can doodle on some paper?
Because he’s given perspectives before which are accurate concerning me.
I do also believe he does work which involves aspects of the diagram depicted above.
Spaz has good insight a lot of the times also.

Everyone can see you disagree with how he operates. Maybe it’s time to let it go, so the discussion can move in a more insightful direction as opposed to one filled with slights and bashes.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's all about first place and being alpha.

Women only see men as alpha, beta, and useless.

Useless doesn't get you seen as alpha, it lets her know she has the power and you won't be her newest fan or simp.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about first place and being alpha.

Women only see men as alpha, beta, and useless.

Useless doesn't get you seen as alpha, it lets her know she has the power and you won't be her newest fan or simp.
Women still have great relationships with betas.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz Would I be accurate to say that you perceive yourself as a motivator?
A complete personality profile of me was done professionally many many years ago (and shall remain secret).

It's how large MNC's hire, place, promote people to assist them in conquering a piece of the pie.

The important part of leadership is always understanding people and what motivates people.

Know that and a man has power towards either doing great good or great evil.