Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“We have too much sex”

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women say “we have too much sex”, in a relationship, what does that mean?

My current girlfriend and I have sex about 3-6 times every weekend in about a 27 hour time frame (sleep included). Don’t see each other much during the week, but when we do, there is sex once or twice.
We still go out and go for dates on the weekend. Cool together. All of that healthy stuff and have fun. We just have a lot of sex.

She also says all the brain chemicals make her feel high and then during the week she feels a crash when we don’t see each other making it hard for her to really focus. Is her saying this code for something else?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
“we have too much sex”....................all the brain chemicals make her feel high and then during the week she feels a crash when we don’t see each other making it hard for her to really focus
It means she wants progression in this relationship, i.e. moving in together, official boyfriend girlfriend status, fiancee status, getting married. She wants to know where this is going.

Now let me tell a little story I had with this girl who had a trailer with her, a kid. At that girl age 13 who was sniffing glue and her mother put her into a mental institution while she went for a vacation with another dude, dumped him, and met me. It's complicated, and fck that, it's my past mistake. But what matters to subject at hand, we had a lot of sex, and quality of sex was awesome and hot, it was on demand, I wanted it, I got it. Then when progression occurred, I told her ok let's be together. She introduced this idea that when her kid is with us, we won't be having sex this much often, just once or twice a week, because she can't fck this much. Eventually she moved in with me, and first night know what happen? Can't have sex, not today. The entire relationship took a dump because she became on a spot and overnight lousy in bed and sex become a chore.

So there is your red flag. Too much sex, means manipulation into a relationship. What will happen within a relationship, is unknown at this point. But my advice, FBs only. She decides to leave or distance, let her do it.

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't listen to the others in here. It's not a code, don't self-sabotage by overthinking this and being dumb.

If anything she probably does have too good of a time with you, so good that the rest of her existence is bleak in comparison. She doesn't really want to have less sex, it's obvious she likes it, she probably just wants to function during the week.

It will probably pass on it's own as she gets more used to you.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to do more than sex...

You know have a common interest other than banging ;)

But keep banging her + add some LTR stuff

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to the others in here. It's not a code, don't self-sabotage by overthinking this and being dumb.

If anything she probably does have too good of a time with you, so good that the rest of her existence is bleak in comparison. She doesn't really want to have less sex, it's obvious she likes it, she probably just wants to function during the week.

"No its not"

Shes probably noticing its way more than shes used to. Her desire is probably super high for you.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let her do the initiating this weekend. See how much she wants to do it and let us know about it, we talk about it again when you tell us what happened.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe she wants to see you more often. That´s both good and bad at the same time.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let her do the initiating this weekend. See how much she wants to do it and let us know about it, we talk about it again when you tell us what happened.
This

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to do more than sex...

You know have a common interest other than banging ;)

But keep banging her + add some LTR stuff
We do do quite a bit of things. There’s no lack of sharing experiences outside of the bedroom.

Shes a narcissist dude she is constantly fvcking with you and trying to control you
I don’t know about that..

This seems right. I think because when we hangout on the weekend, that it is a good time sexually and otherwise, it’s creates a ‘high’ so to speak and then during the week there is a come down.
And also when you’re havibg sex 2-4 times in one day it does cut in to the rest of the day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think shes surprised its so much and cant help herself. The comment is like her looking at herself in the third person.
Either that or she knows it exceeds the feminine imperitive limit of 2 conjugation per week. They also dont want men feeling empowered as a result of sex with their gf or wife. They regulate.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either that or she knows it exceeds the feminine imperitive limit of 2 conjugation per week. They also dont want men feeling empowered as a result of sex with their gf or wife. They regulate.
You think?

She does mention it’s a high amount even for her. She says she really enjoys that we have a lot of sex; it’s just too much and makes her feel loopy. She also loves the fact that I’m always ready to go and wanting her.

Maybe sometimes it is just too much. 3-4 times in a day is a lot

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how I try to function in a relationship with a woman and it has served me well over the years:

-Don't over think the stuff women tell you. It might be something different the next day.
-Just be your great self.
-Be fun, provide the good time, take good care of them, make them FEEL alive.
-Dress good, smell good, look sexy, have an edge to you, and act bold.
-Be a better man than all of the other men on the planet that she has ever experienced.
-If you like lots of sex, then have lots of sex. If she doesn't then she can adjust or leave.
-Man leads, woman follows.
-You set the tone and the pace.
-Never be afraid to lose them. Remind them that if it all ended tomorrow that you would be grateful for the nice time.

When you operate with this mindset, you put yourself in the drivers seat and she ends up being happier.

Don't ever get too serious with a girl that can't get enough of you. A girl that is super into you will never complain about too much sex. And when her pu$$y is too sore because you beat it up, she will tell you she has 2 other holes for your pleasure. True story!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how I try to function in a relationship with a woman and it has served me well over the years:

-Don't over think the stuff women tell you. It might be something different the next day.
-Just be your great self.
-Be fun, provide the good time, take good care of them, make them FEEL alive.
-Dress good, smell good, look sexy, have an edge to you, and act bold.
-Be a better man than all of the other men on the planet that she has ever experienced.
-If you like lots of sex, then have lots of sex. If she doesn't then she can adjust or leave.
-Man leads, woman follows.
-You set the tone and the pace.
-Never be afraid to lose them. Remind them that if it all ended tomorrow that you would be grateful for the nice time.

When you operate with this mindset, you put yourself in the drivers seat and she ends up being happier.

Don't ever get too serious with a girl that can't get enough of you. A girl that is super into you will never complain about too much sex. And when her pu$$y is too sore because you beat it up, she will tell you she has 2 other holes for your pleasure. True story!
My man and agree.