Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“We have too much sex”

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same one. She said she has preference for uncircumcised, and a circumsiced isn’t a deal breaker.
It made me super uneasy after she originally said that info, because I can’t change it. But, after she had given my my first ******* she was really extatic about my penis and paid it all the compliments. I’ve also been her only guy who has been circumsiced
Oh whatever, seems like just a spoiled woman. Again, in the about 30 women I've had sex with until now never heard one of them say anything about circumcised or not or "too much, too little sex".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She brought more of it up today when we met for a walk at lunch.
She doesn’t want to just do it because we can. She would rather have quality than quantity, and 6 times in two days is just TOO much for her. And us having sex all the time takes away from us doing other things outside of the house which would contribute more substance to the relationship. And all the sex makes her feel sedated to the point where she feels like a blob and doesn’t want to be in that state constantly; a lot of brain chemicals.

My gathering of it all from various perspectives here and her is:
1. She doesn’t want to feel like a piece of meat and wants more diversity in other areas in our relationship
2. Its simply too much sex for her (she even said she’s never had this much sex)
3. More isn’t always better; of anything.
4. It feels routine or predictable

So this weekend, I’m going to dial it back and let her come to me. Focus on areas that aren’t geared towards the sexual aspects. And as always, recalibrate how I interact with her to increase value in other areas.

She certainly not the type to state things in a socially acceptable manner. She’s very blunt and honest so the reasons she states I can actually take at face value.

I don’t believe it’s an interest thing or something deeper, such as you stated in your first point. We’re currently booking a trip together in August and she is always receptive to any date, text, phone call when I reach out. Now, if she was saying we have too much sex, and she was ignoring or acting distant, I would be looking at my exit.
Add one or two offdays or a rejection.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, my man: this weekend is only a test you're making for you to understand how much this woman is into having sex with you. If she wants to have it once or twice in two days and you are OK with 6 or more, it's going to be kind of hard for you to keep on.

Everyone here is telling you to "dial into other things", I would not go that way. If you as a man want to have sex 6 times in two days, you have the right to do that. The feeling of wanting to bang is not wrong. Feelings are, in general, never wrong. Our reasoning over them is. I don't want you to think "Oh, I maybe want to have TOO MUCH sex, so I'll dial it back". No, you won't dial it back. Some men wanna bang once a week, some men wanna bang once a day, some men more, some men less. It's the same sh1t with women, you just gotta find the one that fits you better in this aspect.

Me and my girlfriend have sex one day a week. In about 2-3 hours we have it at least twice and if she stayed a couple of hours more, another two times would make it 3 or 4 times averaging more than you do. I never heard my girlfriend say "You're sexing me too much". I would personally find that weird. Maybe your GFs libido is lower than yours. Who knows. But remember, the weekend thing is not you changing for her, it's you testing and checking out where she stands regarding this.
Good response. I mean, 6 times is a lot for two days. I don’t expect that to be steady. Sex ebbs and flows and I can understand that it is not sustainable.
Even I felt sedated and a touch loopy at the end of the weekend on Monday. I had a bit of a headache, like her, from maybe all the brain chemicals even. (Anyone else get this?)

She has a high sex drive and I don’t think we’re conpletely off in that regard. I haven’t been this high in libido consistently with anyone else so it’s even taking me off guard.

A few people are right where I am acting like a horny teenager. I am a bit all over her and should actually dial that back as it is loosening the sexual tension.

I would be very happy with sex once a day. And going forward maybe 3 times a weekend. I also believe she wants our relationship just not to consist of just sex.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh whatever, seems like just a spoiled woman. Again, in the about 30 women I've had sex with until now never heard one of them say anything about circumcised or not or "too much, too little sex".
She is difficult in many ways and has a tendency to neuroticism. So couple that with being openly honest and being a woman and you get some pretty interesting thoughts. But I do value that she is honest and is wanting to discuss what’s best for her as it will lead to more understanding. Can certainly be tricky at times to not get ego bruised, but it does allow me to curate my approaches and learn more.

Most women wouldn’t say anything on many matters. There’s a lot hidden generally. Even with sex, many people just go along with it because they want to please their partner even if it’s not what they want. But over time those issues can compound.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Add one or two offdays or a rejection.
I will dial it back. Maybe a ‘rejection’ in the future. If I did that now it would look like I’m doing it because I’m butt hurt. I don’t know how I feel about rejecting someone just for the sake of doing so. Plus, I’ve rejected a woman before and that was a catastrophe. It’s seems as men if we reject a partner it will not have the same affect as when a woman rejects us.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will dial it back. Maybe a ‘rejection’ in the future. If I did that now it would look like I’m doing it because I’m butt hurt. I don’t know how I feel about rejecting someone just for the sake of doing so. Plus, I’ve rejected a woman before and that was a catastrophe. It’s seems as men if we reject a partner it will not have the same affect as when a woman rejects us.
Manage it to keep her coming for it. You can keep it going forever if you do it right.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She brought more of it up today when we met for a walk at lunch.
She doesn’t want to just do it because we can. She would rather have quality than quantity, and 6 times in two days is just TOO much for her. And us having sex all the time takes away from us doing other things outside of the house which would contribute more substance to the relationship. And all the sex makes her feel sedated to the point where she feels like a blob and doesn’t want to be in that state constantly; a lot of brain chemicals.

My gathering of it all from various perspectives here and her is:
1. She doesn’t want to feel like a piece of meat and wants more diversity in other areas in our relationship
2. Its simply too much sex for her (she even said she’s never had this much sex)
3. More isn’t always better; of anything.
4. It feels routine or predictable
The one bolded above is key. I don't see it on your list. Do NOT forget it or underestimate it's importance.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manage it to keep her coming for it. You can keep it going forever if you do it right.
Yep, all about control and not just pounding on it when I get the urge.

The one bolded above is key. I don't see it on your list. Do NOT forget it or underestimate it's importance.
I get it. Quality sex does happen when there isn’t as much quantity, as connection is likely to be greater with fewer times because there’s more experiences outside of the bedroom which have filled the cup of ‘sexual tension’

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same one. She said she has preference for uncircumcised, and a circumsiced isn’t a deal breaker.
It made me super uneasy after she originally said that info, because I can’t change it. But, after she had given my my first bl0wjob she was really extatic about my penis and paid it all the compliments. I’ve also been her only guy who has been circumsiced
So she made fun of your d1ck and then told you you’re having too much sex?

I don’t mean to come off as crass but...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she made fun of your d1ck and then told you you’re having too much sex?

I don’t mean to come off as crass but...
She never made fun of it. She’s just never experienced a circumsiced penis before so it was different than what she was used to. And too much sex that maybe she doesn’t want it to detract from other areas of our relationship.

I don’t know man? It’s all over the place; but its more great than not. Each woman is her own brand of crazy and I’ve yet to experience one who doesn’t have issues in some form with a man or me. Ever single woman I’ve ever been with has had an issue in some form or another. Having one who is just astonishingly honest really isn’t that bad. She could use some tact, but oh well.

She’s never had a loving and kind relationship before. But I am that; and maybe too understanding and patient but whatever. She’s used to toxicity because that’s what she’s known growing up and by the sounds of it, her previous relationship too. And her first ever relationship; all they did was have sex because that’s all they had in common, aside from that he was a bozo by the sounds of things. In some crevis of her mind, her and me doing it all the time brings up fear and she doesn’t even realize it. Who really knows. I can tell she is processing an insane amount of emotions lately. She calls it brain chemicals and work stress. Always says it’s different wen she sees me during the week instead of the weekend. But what’s happening is her lack of ability in compartmentalization. She’s high off our hangouts, goes to work, can’t really focus 100% so she misses me and then sees me and tries to play it cool, but can’t, then says it’s work stress or something otherwise. She’s afraid of feeling vulnerable. She has a anxious attachment style, meaning she thinks I’ll always leave or expects things will fall apart

Earlier today we met up for a walk and a tea near her office. We left on good terms. This evening I went for a sunset walk by myself down by the ocean. She called and got off work at 7:30 and she just wanted to see me and hangout. So she cabbed on down too.

All the sex, the chemicals, seeing me, going back to work and missing me, then calling to see me again.. somethings up

Last edited:

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? I was always under the impression it was the man’s job to initiate. That’s what seduction is all about, no?
Yeah initially. But in my case my gf initiates 80 percent of the time id say. Probably more. Its nice to have someone who cant wait to **** you and its been almost a year and half relationship.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah initially. But in my case my gf initiates 80 percent of the time id say. Probably more. Its nice to have someone who cant wait to **** you and its been almost a year and half relationship.
Agreed! I would say initiation is about 50/50 with my gf as well. 2 years and she hasnt ever said "no".

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
See below jackass

Exactly the type of woman we say to avoid
But you're not getting laid. He is.

The way you obsess over this is really quite sad. You keep repeating yourself over and over again, while you get the same sh1tty talking points every single time. She's tired of the sex and wants to dial back. Whether she's looking to ditch you or whether she does want quality over quantity, only time will tell.

Whatever happens this weekend happens. Maybe you have less sex and the situation is resolved. Or, maybe this is her way of showing you the door. Either way, it's not the end of the world.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you're not getting laid. He is.

The way you obsess over this is really quite sad. You keep repeating yourself over and over again, while you get the same sh1tty talking points every single time. She's tired of the sex and wants to dial back. Whether she's looking to ditch you or whether she does want quality over quantity, only time will tell.

Whatever happens this weekend happens. Maybe you have less sex and the situation is resolved. Or, maybe this is her way of showing you the door. Either way, it's not the end of the world.
Lol yea true. She’s not showing me the door, but I am acting crazy

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let her do the initiating this weekend. See how much she wants to do it and let us know about it, we talk about it again when you tell us what happened.
She initaied. Still had sex 4 times over 28 hours.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Flow, you need to dail back on showering those emotions on her or any women for that matter.

Get it under tight rein or risk losing this one.

I however suspect it has already been lost but she's conflicted either by her moral upbringing or by logic of you being a good guy thus a good catch - hence the multiple issues she has raised in the past.

But it doesn't work that way buddy.

She will ultimately fall back to her biological programming by dumping you - not something you would like to hear but this is ultimately for your own good.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She initaied. Still had sex 4 times over 28 hours.
Now, I wanted you to let this happen so that you could see that very little of what women say makes sense. They make no sense most of the time when it comes to important matters because they are quite emotional about these things. She was complaining about too much sex, yet she wants the same amount even when you let her initiate.

I will tell you this: Dwelve into the relationship, but be always ready for her to leave. Don't be taken by surprise if it happens.