Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“We have too much sex”

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flow, you need to dail back on showering those emotions on her or any women for that matter.

Get it under tight rein or risk losing this one.

I however suspect it has already been lost but she's conflicted either by her moral upbringing or by logic of you being a good guy thus a good catch - hence the multiple issues she has raised in the past.

But it doesn't work that way buddy.

She will ultimately fall back to her biological programming by dumping you - not something you would like to hear but this is ultimately for your own good.
Meaning she doesn’t think she deserves someone good?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No buddy.

I meant that ur emotions (expression of love) is overbearing.

Tone it down.
When a man is openly expressive such as I am, doesthis cause a woman to become bored? Or what is causing you to say she’s going to dump me? Because I’m being too easy and not a challenge?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When a man is openly expressive such as I am, doesthis cause a woman to become bored? Or what is causing you to say she’s going to dump me? Because I’m being too easy and not a challenge?
It's because those emotions becomes overbearing for any woman.

She needs her space but she also needs a rock to depend on when she's rocked by her own emotions that comes to her in incontrolled waves.

I've drawn a simple chart whilst having my morning coffee, I'll post it in Glassguy thread momentarily so that you can understand women and even perhaps urself.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because those emotions becomes overbearing for any woman.

She needs her space but she also needs a rock to depend on when she's rocked by her own emotions that comes to her in incontrolled waves.

I've drawn a simple chart whilst having my morning coffee, I'll post it in Glassguy thread momentarily so that you can understand women and even perhaps urself.
So if a man is being emotionally expressive it communicates to her that she can’t fully do that? And that takes away her feminine energy?