Was I too forward with this text?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You just ease off the sexual talk via text for awhile. Be sexual in person. Don’t tell her you’re about to go downtown on her, just so it when you finally get her naked.
Don't tell her, just head to that area. She knows what you're about to do. However, I'd worry about STDs prior to putting your lips and tongue there.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I won’t bring it up I won’t apologize and I’ll text her something completely platonic tomorrow. How do you guys feel about emojis? I’m thinking I should lay off using them so much I’m afraid they make me look like a *****

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a tease. ASR. Keep pushing, but when she says no, backup. You can always try again a few minutes later. As you're kissing, your hands should be caressing her body. Don't go directly to her boobs, pus or ass, but arms, thighs, midsection, and then explore.
What does ASR mean? Yeah, she totally is a tease. Usually if I’m able to get a girl to come over I’ll at least get a bj out of it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I won’t bring it up I won’t apologize and I’ll text her something completely platonic tomorrow. How do you guys feel about emojis? I’m thinking I should lay off using them so much I’m afraid they make me look like a *****
She’s young so using them is ok. Girls her age are used to them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Gotcha. Well I’ll update you on how it goes. I saw on Snap she went to painting thing tonight, so maybe I’ll ask her about it tomorrow to change the subject
Try to connect on something emotional. Ladies are ruled by their emotions. If you can tap in to one, such as an experience and expand on that, you'll be aces.

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to connect on something emotional. Ladies are ruled by their emotions. If you can tap in to one, such as an experience and expand on that, you'll be aces.
You definitely know what your talking about! I’ll try to think of something, but I’m not sure right now what I could bring up that’d be ‘emotional’

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that you did anything wrong, you just did it in a lame way. If you had worded that differently, and took away the goofy smilies, it would of came off more masculine, but you're still good

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that you did anything wrong, you just did it in a lame way. If you had worded that differently, and took away the goofy smilies, it would of came off more masculine, but you're still good
Live and learn

99Z0RN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at it again, what you said was ok. Just take out the laughing smilie when you talk sexual like that, because you want them to know that it's not a game lol
I’m going to tone down the emojis in the future for sure. I might just wait and see if she texts me again or until I get a day off work and ask her out. I’ve been texting her way too much I think. Basically everyday for the last little while

Glassguy

Reaction score
Your last comment was a touch too direct. I would have said something like "You have no idea what this mouth is capable of" and see if SHE leads it into a sexual convo after the kissing statement.

Never apologize. EVER.

One rule about getting sexual in text- NO EMOJIS. Ever. You want that type of talk to be manly from your position. Dont water it down with smiley faces.

Emojis take sexual talk from sexual and exciting to corny in a woman's eyes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree no apology. Minimal use of emojis! ;)

If she was taken aback (it's impossible to tell at this point), a cure for that is to find a way to express that you like something about her that is non-sexual. Whatever it might be... painting skill if you've seen her work, or maybe something about her character. This reassures her that you're not just trying to get into her pants.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know she's thinking about it now. She can't help it. Do not bring it up! Let her anticipation brew and build, as she thinks about it. You planted a seed. Be aware of when the fruit is truly ripe, to best enjoy it with her.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I instantly regretted sending that last text, not sure if it made her uncomfortable or not. I’ve been out with her a few times and we made out once. Any advice?
Compared to what this site advertises, heavy makeout date 1, sex by 2nd date. You were not too direct.

Push it further if you can.