Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Fap. No fap. Game over.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fapping is ok on a guy who gets puzzy on demand. For a sexless guy its about the worst thing you can do.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fapping everyday morning wood. No fap for a week.... Flatline placebo?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month minimal masturbation, ejac probably 4-5 times. Here are experiential results....

guy my age chats me up on behalf of his 45 year old mother. Both compliment my hair and skin. Sh3 basically wants to f*ck me.
If my reward for NoFap were cougar action, I think I'd stick with Chaturbate.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once did a true nofap for 6+ months before giving it up because my sex drive was negatively affecting my ability to work and sleep.
If you went 6 months with no wet dream, you have a much bigger problem. Here's a hint: start watching The Beverly Hillbillies episodes. :cool:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my reward for NoFap were cougar action, I think I'd stick with Chaturbate.
Don't lie. You spend all your free time on here moaning about the female imperative.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie. You spend all your free time on here moaning about the female imperative.
He loves it. His fantasy is getting drugged and hog tied. A balled up rag shoved in hus mouth qnd having carsi b bang him anally with a strap on.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad taste imo.

Conidering his terrible condition and incredible intellectual potential, his will to succeed was indominatable. Many ppl would be just depressed or suicidal in his position.

btw. I read that he was physically abused by his second wife that took care of him (he was beaten by her).
Did she put him in the wheelchair?

One_Punch_Man

Reaction score
Nice, but most of that is definitely placebo dude. Based on this I should’ve been pulling girls like a champ back when I was 12 and had no idea what fapping was. The main thing no fap does is it brings down inflated beauty standards and makes you more likely to act on your instincts.
i dont know whether you have tried it or not, it is not placebo tried myself for more than 200 days and results are more than self explanatory like deep voice, lean muscle, more stamina, more motivation, stronger erections, respect and authority from same as well as opposite sex. Just give it a try no harm in doing that.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bang anyone?
This. x infinite!

Was out making out with a new plate. Its Tuesday night. Not quite skull ****in on a Monday but again, out getting baeeeees. Every chick no matter how hawtttt or cute is a plate and just practice. Act accordingly gentlemen.

The mark is top form SMV 18-23. Worst case scenario, 24. If she's not willing to push her chips All-in! During best (not worst) years, zero ****s given.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm with @marmel75 on this. These no jerking off topics are ridiculous. You should be rubbing one out weekly if you are not ejaculating through sex weekly anyway. This helps keeps the pipes clean and working. Plus, rubbing one out each week can help prevent prostate cancer. Now if you are rubbing one out 2 -3 - 4 times every day, well, yea, stop.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with @marmel75 on this. These no jerking off topics are ridiculous. You should be rubbing one out weekly if you are not ejaculating through sex weekly anyway. This helps keeps the pipes clean and working. Plus, rubbing one out each week can help prevent prostate cancer. Now if you are rubbing one out 2 -3 - 4 times every day, well, yea, stop.
For chronic masturbators a few years of no fap should be done this is my opinion

For the others that do it every couple times a month are fine. Your semen contains zinc and calcium and phosphorus you are losing vital nutrients when you masturbate to much

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know whether you have tried it or not, it is not placebo tried myself for more than 200 days and results are more than self explanatory like deep voice, lean muscle, more stamina, more motivation, stronger erections, respect and authority from same as well as opposite sex. Just give it a try no harm in doing that.
I have and found none of those effects except for the stronger erections.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This. x infinite!

Was out making out with a new plate. Its Tuesday night. Not quite skull ****in on a Monday but again, out getting baeeeees. Every chick no matter how hawtttt or cute is a plate and just practice. Act accordingly gentlemen.

The mark is top form SMV 18-23. Worst case scenario, 24. If she's not willing to push her chips All-in! During best (not worst) years, zero ****s given.
Who cares whether its her best years if she’ll never be anything more than a plate?