Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Fap. No fap. Game over.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month minimal masturbation, ejac probably 4-5 times. Here are experiential results....

-Awake and fully functional between 7 and 9am, even with a hangover.
-Just in the pub, and a girl (8/10) , there with boyfriend made an effort to move and sit right next to me. 5 min conversation.
-10 mins later, guy my age chats me up on behalf of his 45 year old mother. Both compliment my hair and skin. Sh3 basically wants to f*ck me.
++++attention from girls at work. Like, I can invite them for a drink any time and they gonna agree, regardless.
-9-10/10 Hispanic looking girl staring at me. I look away 2 or 3 5imes aND she's still looking after 20 seconds.
-Hair on forearms for the first time ever after 20 years since puberty.
-Thinning head hair re-thickening. This is not the first time this has happened with testosterone retention.
-Many extended conversations with other men, on a level and completely comfortable. Even dominant. Other men are not threatened nor dominant, just engaged.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, but most of that is definitely placebo dude. Based on this I should’ve been pulling girls like a champ back when I was 12 and had no idea what fapping was. The main thing no fap does is it brings down inflated beauty standards and makes you more likely to act on your instincts.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, but most of that is definitely placebo dude. Based on this I should’ve been pulling girls like a champ back when I was 12 and had no idea what fapping was. The main thing no fap does is it brings down inflated beauty standards and makes you more likely to act on your instincts.
Placebo effect is a lazy way of thinking and you offered no reason why you think it's a placebo affect. If I take a sugar pill and cure an ailment does it matter if it was a placebo. It reenforces mind over matter

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The lengths people go to point to some evidence of something so ridiculous as this always fascinates me.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One month minimal masturbation, ejac probably 4-5 times. Here are experiential results....

-Awake and fully functional between 7 and 9am, even with a hangover.
-Just in the pub, and a girl (8/10) , there with boyfriend made an effort to move and sit right next to me. 5 min conversation.
-10 mins later, guy my age chats me up on behalf of his 45 year old mother. Both compliment my hair and skin. Sh3 basically wants to f*ck me.
++++attention from girls at work. Like, I can invite them for a drink any time and they gonna agree, regardless.
-9-10/10 Hispanic looking girl staring at me. I look away 2 or 3 5imes aND she's still looking after 20 seconds.
-Hair on forearms for the first time ever after 20 years since puberty.
-Thinning head hair re-thickening. This is not the first time this has happened with testosterone retention.
-Many extended conversations with other men, on a level and completely comfortable. Even dominant. Other men are not threatened nor dominant, just engaged.
Except this is not what happens. You don't "retain" testosterone by not ejaculating. Well...you do for a short period of time. Let me explain.

When you don't ejaculate, T levels will rise in your body for about 7 days. Why? Because your body wants you to have sex. Its healthy for it. When this doesn't happen, the body then figures you dont need it, so T levels begin to drop again. Remember the body is lazy...it practices "use or lose it" regularly with what it does...if you arent going to use the testosterone for anytjing you will "lose it".

Want to know how to realistically increase your T levels in a way that will matter? Go to the gym and have lots of sex.

Having sex multiple times a week will increase your T levels all on its own far more than not jacking off. Want to know how i know this? Because I am on TRT and get regular bloodwork. Every 3 months I get pellets implanted and this past time when I went to get my bloodwork at 3 months to check my levels, my T levels were very high for where they should have been(and normally are after 3 months)...the difference between this time and the others? I have been having sex a LOT the past few months. This led to a near 150 point increase in my Total Test and about 100 point increase in Free Test from the other times when I have had my bloodwork checked at the same time.

You want evidence? Go get bloodwork done and monitor it for a few years so you know exactly what your T levels should be at any given point in time. Then when you do something that makes a huge difference you will KNOW what it is and how much of a differmce it makes, not come up with some silly specualtion that has no scientific backing to it.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Placebo effect is a lazy way of thinking and you offered no reason why you think it's a placebo affect. If I take a sugar pill and cure an ailment does it matter if it was a placebo. It reenforces mind over matter
He isn’t even doing a true nofap..he masturbated 4-5 times. I once did a true nofap for 6+ months before giving it up because my sex drive was negatively affecting my ability to work and sleep. I certainly did not feel like I was on this sudden god tier of mental clarity with tons of hot women after me. Nofap is great for some things but guys act like a break from masturbation will make you write like Kafka and ball like Jordan. It’s not a magic formula.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Except this is not what happens. You don't "retain" testosterone by not ejaculating

When you don't ejaculate, T levels will rise in your body for about 7 days.
Do you see what you did here

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you see what you did here
State what happens based on research? Temporarily gaining testosterone for 7 days doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things. The body adjusts back to baseline if this boost in Testosterone is not used for anything.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
State what happens based on research? Temporarily gaining testosterone for 7 days doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things. The body adjusts back to baseline if this boost in Testosterone is not used for anything.
A lot of things can happen in a week though, and it's a buildup each week after it goes to baseline. Why couldn't OP get extra attention from women in that week while it's going up? And what if that attention leads to sex, which you say boost t levels too, wouldn't that add to the grand scheme of things?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of things can happen in a week though, and it's a buildup each week after it goes to baseline. Why couldn't OP get extra attention from women in that week while it's going up? And what if that attention leads to sex, which you say boost t levels too, wouldn't that add to the grand scheme of things?
Because its not a meaningful amount. Its not like he is going to go from 300 to 900 in a week. Maybe up 50 or 60 points. Its an increase sure, but is that going to really make any noticeable difference? Very unlikely.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn’t even doing a true nofap..he masturbated 4-5 times. I once did a true nofap for 6+ months before giving it up because my sex drive was negatively affecting my ability to work and sleep. I certainly did not feel like I was on this sudden god tier of mental clarity with tons of hot women after me. Nofap is great for some things but guys act like a break from masturbation will make you write like Kafka and ball like Jordan. It’s not a magic formula.
Some people go to the gym for 6 months and have no gains. It's not a magic formula, nothing is, but it has studies to back in up. Semen retention is not some new age philosophy. Yogis spoke of the benefits it's a catalyst a discipline a mastering of yourself

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because its not a meaningful amount. Its not like he is going to go from 300 to 900 in a week. Maybe up 50 or 60 points. Its an increase sure, but is that going to really make any noticeable difference? Very unlikely.
I read somewhere that it goes up like 150% on the 7th day

There was a study on rats that found that frequent masturbation lowered androgen receptors in their brains. Androgen receptors help your body use testosterone... maybe it doesn't apply to us, but I found that interesting

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people go to the gym for 6 months and have no gains. It's not a magic formula, nothing is, but it has studies to back in up. Semen retention is not some new age philosophy. Yogis spoke of the benefits it's a catalyst a discipline a mastering of yourself
I’m pro nofap. But I think its benefits are exaggerated, especially when it comes to mental clarity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once did a true nofap for 6+ months before giving it up because my sex drive was
negatively affecting my ability to work and sleep.
Wow. 6 months on a true no fap is an accomplishment. Kudos to you.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m pro nofap. But I think its benefits are exaggerated, especially when it comes to mental clarity.
It might be, but everyone is having different experiences with no fap, and I respect the things they share... I know if I experienced something I would share it wanting people to believe it

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isnt any rhyme nor reason to it. In its own right, the placebo effect is probably the most successful medical phenomenon in medical history; maybe only a close third place to aspirin and vaccination.
Based on this I should’ve been pulling girls like a champ back when I was 12
Strawman argument, 101. Noone was getting laid at 12 years old. Not out of choice anyway.

I work in clinical research, and yes, there almost certainly is a placebo of sorts. But there is with almost everything. And there are almost certainly numerous other attributions to be considered as well. We seem to only ever seek one dimensional reasons along with unilateral answers, especially in forums like this. There are thousands of similar stories on the Internet. So all I have to say to the deniers is, they can't all be wrong, can they?

Though quantity is often the preferred outcome measure, individual experience cannot be discounted. What's true for one person, is not for the next.

I'm not getting laid yet, though I was pretty much handed it on a plate last week. I've just moved house and started a new job last week, and dont have the cashflow to frequent high quality establishments athe the monent. I'm going to continue on hard mode, and see what happens.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
It's so funny how guys actually think they get these magical powers from not masturbating, it's hilarious lol

It's all in you're little heads, placebo