You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
By having other females you fvck on demand. If your not fvcking anyone the situation bytches you out.How do you be a friend to a female you’re attracted to without becoming a beta friendzone orbiter or a puzzy little friendzoned bytch?
#BlueBallsHow do you guys feel about hanging with attractive female friends that you're not banging? Can it work for me or will I just come off as a loser?
Can I go to the bars with them, go to social events and pick up their friends/go meet new girls with them as my social circle?
I just want a social circle honestly. I'm already banging other b*tches but I need to bang more lol#BlueBalls
#OrbiterGame
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I just want a social circle honestly. I'm already banging other b*tches but I need to bang more lol
You say you look like a cross between Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum. You don't need any game.Two Strikes Rule and Brad Pitt/Channing Tatum Rule will help me not get jerked around by women as well. Less really is more when it comes to texting
Same as bigdave17. Penetrate easier targets in their group. Some of the girls will be less big headed and more likely to bypass some of their social points system bullshyt.I just want a social circle honestly. I'm already banging other b*tches but I need to bang more lol
I wish I looked like them lol. I mean the Brad Pitt rule to gauge interest. As in "If Brad Pitt was texting her, what would this girl do?"You say you look like a cross between Brad Pitt and Channing Tatum. You don't need any game.
Big Dave?Same as bigdave17. Penetrate easier targets in their group. Some of the girls will be less big headed and more likely to bypass some of their social points system bullshyt.
But jealous and competitive. They dont see 1-10 like us. Just peers and some ladies they hate.Big Dave?
And yeah totally. Some girls are so shallow though
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Numbers game can help with that I'd imagineBut jealous and competitive. They dont see 1-10 like us. Just peers and some ladies they hate.
I told him instead of trying to get those hardened and political 8,9 and 10s. To fvck their slightly less attractive but same group 6s and 7s. It will get him fvcking in that group and female competition will kick in.Numbers game can help with that I'd imagine
I was just confused what this had to do with Big Dave lol
Shell be bragging about your fvcking."Man I'd take that b!tch to the moon if it's raise my SMV." - AMS
Lol 8:10
They serve a purpose. As in, thry put out and or they put me onto thrir hawt young friends. Otherwise I next her.Hm. My female friends are cool but I wonder if they're lowering my SMV
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Agreed but, if society and blue pill cucks were feeding you the currency of attention and blowing up your ego into the stratosphere as if to suggest your **** don't stink, you would be entitled too.Big Dave?
And yeah totally. Some girls are so shallow though
All I want is to get on their young hot friends and have friends while I'm at the bar. Then I can Mystery Method it up. I'm going for it!They serve a purpose. As in, thry put out and or they put me onto thrir hawt young friends. Otherwise I next her.
I'm a rsd fan boy though, i think its fallen off since the julien **** storm. Its slipping with rsd luke social circle rubbish or female instructors lol.All I want is to get on their young hot friends and have friends while I'm at the bar. Then I can Mystery Method it up. I'm going for it!
Yes, wouldn't we all...LolI wish I looked like them lol. I mean the Brad Pitt rule to gauge interest. As in "If Brad Pitt was texting her, what would this girl do?"
I would love to looksmax to that point though, where you only need a slash of Game
Yeah, exactly as I stated: you are lying to yourself and to us. You claim you are ok just being friends with attractive women, yet you say you want to fvck them. Obviously. If you want to fvck them, you're NOT ok just being friends with them. That's why you want to hang with them as "friends." You're friendly enough to be trusted but you're waiting for your chance when she's drunk or high or otherwise compromised when the bar closes or in the wee hours of a party.How do you guys feel about hanging with attractive female friends that you're not banging?
And before someone asks the obligatory question, if I were given the chance, yes I would fvck them. But I'm also ok with having them as friends and having them as a social circle jumping point so that I can go out and fvck other b*tches.(If that even is possible without reducing my SMV to the depths of hell.)
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.