I thought you made minimum wage. You just posted about a 30k/yr job like it was a godsend.when im out i tell others how much money i make
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
I thought you made minimum wage. You just posted about a 30k/yr job like it was a godsend.when im out i tell others how much money i make
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Dude in my country its like upper upper tierI thought you made minimum wage. You just posted about a 30k/yr job like it was a godsend.
What country are you from? That sounds like a very low wage where I'm from.Dude in my country its like upper upper tier
pooland.What country are you from?
That figures. Poland should be an easy place to meet nice quality women.pooland.
minimum wage here is 2000 PLN but lot of people earn less than that (like 1200). majority is earning between 2000 to 3500 PLN monthly(but they often work more than 40h), and programmer (the job i talked about before) 5-15k monthly
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
actually Poland is on the decline to girls their are also getting fat according to roosh
https://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-reconsider-going-to-poland
Lame..plus I thought you drove Uber.when im out i tell others how much money i make
Exactly. Never make it personal.After my mom got border line diabetes I would nag on her about what she ate but to directly shame her for her weight (which was overweight but not obese) I would never go there. Only thing i would do is attack the food , but not her.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Don’t worry, OP will be getting kicked out of the basement soon with no WiFiwhy is this a thread
Yes but at least Sarah is all good rightDon’t worry, OP will be getting kicked out of the basement soon with no WiFi
I wouldn’t know, I haven’t replied to her in 6 days, kurwaYes but at least Sarah is all good right