"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do women ever stop testing their man?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No you’re right and I understand that. I honestly don’t know why I give some girls the benefit of the doubt because when I have it’s bitten me in the ass. I guess I just go in thinking “well if I can’t trust her from the start then why am I sitting here across from her wasting my time?”. I just get tired mentally of always having to be sharp and in frame. Damn it’s a lot of work and I know with practice it becomes reactionary rather than a forced behavior but still, what a pain in the ass. I think my don’t care attitude has attracted me a lot of women but what they don’t realize is they’ve beaten me down to where I have this don’t care attitude.
More corrupt females than males because their coddled and protected.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You dont have to have a laser sharp frame. Have a few tests to determine the selfish and greedy.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
I do and I admit it. What I have a hard time getting passed is I was raised that your word was bond. You broke your word and your reputation was ****. You were ruined. That’s the hard thing I have to get over. In my business your word is your bond, you say you’ll be there such and such time and will do such and such and you better keep it or you’ll go broke.
Ahh the trap of the young; that is, thinking that sayings are universal and apply to all parties in all situations at all times. As you get older, you begin to recognize nuances in sayings and words, and employ those distinctions which best serve you.

Your word is your bond is an excellent way to conduct yourself in business as it serves you, your reputation, and your clients. It permits clients to trust you and send you referrals. In business only, I conduct myself in such a manner.

However, with women, in some cases, it can and will work against you as it makes you predictable. To be predictable, to give her certainty is anti-attraction, which serves neither you nor her.

Commit to those actions which best serve you and the other party--shamelessly and unapologetically too.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
You dont have to have a laser sharp frame. Have a few tests to determine the selfish and greedy.
I always fail the second test. Well not always but that’s the test I usually fail. Neber the first one and only reason I fail the 3rd is because I didn’t recorgnize the 2nd. I have a hard time recognizing the second test for some reason.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ahh the trap of the young; that is, thinking that sayings are universal and apply to all parties in all situations at all times. As you get older, you begin to recognize nuances in sayings and words, and employ those distinctions which best serve you.

Your word is your bond is an excellent way to conduct yourself in business as it serves you, your reputation, and your clients. It permits clients to trust you and send you referrals. In business only, I conduct myself in such a manner.

However, with women, in some cases, it can and will work against you as it makes you predictable. To be predictable, to give her certainty is anti-attraction, which serves neither you nor her.

Commit to those actions which best serve you and the other party--shamelessly and unapologetically too.
Some of us learned the hard way you cannt be 100% reliable to MOST women. Its unattractive. Man has some selfish things he does and a good percentage of time he doesnt even hear what shes saying. Yes being perfectly reliable is unattractive to most women and they dont deserve it anyway.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Ahh the trap of the young; that is, thinking that sayings are universal and apply to all parties in all situations at all times. As you get older, you begin to recognize nuances in sayings and words, and employ those distinctions which best serve you.

Your word is your bond is an excellent way to conduct yourself in business as it serves you, your reputation, and your clients. It permits clients to trust you and send you referrals. In business only, I conduct myself in such a manner.

However, with women, in some cases, it can and will work against you as it makes you predictable. To be predictable, to give her certainty is anti-attraction, which serves neither you nor her.

Commit to those actions which best serve you and the other party--shamelessly and unapologetically too.
You’re exactly right. I think I do miss my window of displaying I’ll walk away and it gets me in trouble. However, women underestimate me because when I’m done with you, I’m ****ing done. Forever. I’ve never changed that for anyone. The moment you stick me in the friend zone or give me the “I’ll let you know” or try to get rid of me I’m gone. They are shocked by this because they never saw this behavior from me and when they do try to come back later I ignore them. I want to blow up and tell them to F off but that would solve nothing and I know ignoring them works. When I’m done I’m really done, I won’t change my mind in a week or a month or 2 years.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Some of us learned the hard way you cannt be 100% reliable to MOST women. Its unattractive. Man has some selfish things he does and a good percentage of time he doesnt even hear what shes saying. Yes being perfectly reliable is unattractive to most women and they dont deserve it anyway.
What do you mean being reliable? How are some ways not to be reliable?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What do you mean being reliable? How are some ways not to be reliable?
Be actually so busy and doing what you like to do that you have no time for them. The internet fostered this attention serving and consumer environment.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Be actually so busy and doing what you like to do that you have no time for them. The internet fostered this attention serving and consumer environment.
Well I thought I was doing that because I work 50 hours a week and she knows I’m busy. Plus we never hung out more than 2 times a week, mostly it was just once a week.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Well I thought I was doing that because I work 50 hours a week and she knows I’m busy. Plus we never hung out more than 2 times a week, mostly it was just once a week.
Females these days are hunters. Let her azz pursue.

If she doesnt add value drop her.

Many are leeches.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top