Do women ever stop testing their man?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Been reading a bunch of this on other sites and articles. And based on my own experiences and thinking back to them, along with my current, it seems as though they don’t really stop. Can range from bigger tests, to smaller ones.
Thoughts?

In my experience there are only 3 tests. The approach test, sh1t test, and escalation test.

When she feels a slight attraction for you, she will throw you an ioi to approach. This is actually a test of your confidence. Very subtle but you can easily blow yourself out without ever saying a word. Any moment of hesitation/self doubt inside you = failure.

When you do approach, you pass the test only to run into another test. The sh1t test. She might mention her imaginary BF or give you a false time constraint pretending she is about to leave soon to see your reaction. Any negative reaction and you fail.

The third test is the escalation test. She will give you a big window to sexually escalate on her and if you fail to see this window, she will think you are not used to hot women being attracted to you and will categorize you as a guy who is not "in the know." Not part of the "c0ck carousel." Just a pretender.

If you managed to pass all of these tests, I would imagine her guard will go down. It's rare to be tested beyond this point unless she is a narcissist. Any woman who acts hard after this point = mental problems/damaged goods.

So I guess to answer your question, yes women do stop testing after a certain point. Sane women. But most guys go into relationships/flings with insane women. So the problem is the guy with low standards.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
In my experience there are only 3 tests. The approach test, sh1t test, and escalation test.

When she feels a slight attraction for you, she will throw you an ioi to approach. This is actually a test of your confidence. Very subtle but you can easily blow yourself out without ever saying a word. Any moment of hesitation/self doubt inside you = failure.

When you do approach, you pass the test only to run into another test. The sh1t test. She might mention her imaginary BF or give you a false time constraint pretending she is about to leave soon to see your reaction. Any negative reaction and you fail.

The third test is the escalation test. She will give you a big window to sexually escalate on her and if you fail to see this window, she will think you are not used to hot women being attracted to you and will categorize you as a guy who is not "in the know." Not part of the "c0ck carousel." Just a pretender.

If you managed to pass all of these tests, I would imagine her guard will go down. It's rare to be tested beyond this point unless she is a narcissist. Any woman who acts hard after this point = mental problems/damaged goods.

So I guess to answer your question, yes women do stop testing after a certain point. Sane women. But most guys go into relationships/flings with insane women. So the problem is the guy with low standards.
Spot on

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Been reading a bunch of this on other sites and articles. And based on my own experiences and thinking back to them, along with my current, it seems as though they don’t really stop. Can range from bigger tests, to smaller ones.
Thoughts?
They don't stop until menopause kicks in. Test difficulty vary depending on how 'useful' you are.

On the contrary. There are different tests after escalation test:
*first time meeting her family (social test)
*first time with her friends (more important social test)
*taking care of child test (importance vary on her expectations)
*flirting with other guys in front of you test (very important test)
*various decisiveness level tests ("Honey, I don't know what to cook and it's so late" "Screw it, I know great restaurant, it's just couple minutes from here" "Oh, you REALLY DON'T HAVE TO spend so much money ON FOOD, I forgot that I have this tart in the fridge...." (this way she knows that you have free $$$ to spend on something else, you wanted to make it easier for her and you showed her that you are ready to take this over from her)

I see tests around me all the time, I see guys addicted to passing tests (usually alphas or wannabe-alphas/strong betas) its just how it is. Passing woman's tests empowers them that's why I like to pretend being obedient beta in work - my boss (female) loves me for my betachump side.

Did I mention women consider me charming white knight suckah in work? Imagine how many of them hit at me? None. It's perfect. Nothing worse than being checked as 'meat' at work. I have phucked up (that is I passed) test only once - HB8 wanted to betachump me. She has boyfriend in the same building so I declined her invitation for a walk together - imagine who is giving me IOI's all the phuckin time now.

NEVER phuck women at work. Evade them at all cost. Play betachump card if handsome. You will be left alone.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Tests are directly propotional to her sexual market value, the higher her level the more common and sharper will be the test.

After all she has to make sure she has the best option available, once she is no longer able to compete with hotter younger women clearly the amount of tests decreases.

She will actually pay more attention not to piss off her man if she knows her value is not that high.

The only way to not be tested for a man is to have such a high market value that being himself alone is a way to pass.

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Until you're value is high enough for her to see you as non replaceable, she will shyte test.

The higher her attraction/interest and your value (to her) the less it will happen.

You can be an 8 in her eyes, be fvcking her consistently and still get shyte tests to which how you handle them is a constant gauge to her valuation of you.

If you are the very best option she can get, her attraction/interest is 9-10 and she cannot replace you, the shyte tests will stop. Only emotionally damaged women will throw away the best they can get.

The other option is to pass any and all shyte tests flawlessly from the start, have options and an abundance mindset and show that she is not your life/be willing to walk away (S&D)......the shyte tests will disappear very quickly.

Shyte tests and her interest level/attraction level are a teeter totter.... ALWAYS. If one starts going down the other goes up. Gain frame and maintain it, keep her interest high and you wont have to worry about shyte tests.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Did you run into one recently? Hadn't heard you discuss this before

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Until you're value is high enough for her to see you as non replaceable, she will shyte test.

The higher her attraction/interest and your value (to her) the less it will happen.

You can be an 8 in her eyes, be fvcking her consistently and still get shyte tests to which how you handle them is a constant gauge to her valuation of you.

If you are the very best option she can get, her attraction/interest is 9-10 and she cannot replace you, the shyte tests will stop. Only emotionally damaged women will throw away the best they can get.

The other option is to pass any and all shyte tests flawlessly from the start, have options and an abundance mindset and show that she is not your life/be willing to walk away (S&D)......the shyte tests will disappear very quickly.

Shyte tests and her interest level/attraction level are a teeter totter.... ALWAYS. If one starts going down the other goes up. Gain frame and maintain it, keep her interest high and you wont have to worry about shyte tests.
Yea the teeter totter is what messes my mind up. These always throw me. Especially after a few months in; I expect that they stop and remain consistent, but still getting tested in some ways makes my mind warp a bit and does have an effect on me.

If you could define frame, Glassguy, what would it be?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Trump

Master Don Juan
Been reading a bunch of this on other sites and articles. And based on my own experiences and thinking back to them, along with my current, it seems as though they don’t really stop.
Of course they don’t. No girl will give up trying to get leverage or power over you. Everything in a relationship is a power play. She gives up her tests, she’s gives up her power.

Her job is to make you feel insecure constantly so she can feel secure herself. Tests keep you line so you don’t feel too highly of yourself. It’s not good for her if you think you are the man. Its good for her your self esteem is constantly attacked and destroyed.

Even if you have a “ “mindset of abundance” and be of “high value”, she will test you. Unless you want a maid or a sex slave, they will NEVER stop.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Of course they don’t. No girl will give up trying to get leverage or power over you. Everything in a relationship is a power play. She gives up her tests, she’s gives up her power.

Her job is to make you feel insecure constantly so she can feel secure herself. Tests keep you line so you don’t feel too highly of yourself. It’s not good for her if you think you are the man. Its good for her your self esteem is constantly attacked and destroyed.

Even if you have a “ “mindset of abundance” and be of “high value”, she will test you. Unless you want a maid or a sex slave, they will NEVER stop.
Seems counterintuitive. Makes little sense. I’m not disagreeing with you though.

Women want a man who is awesome; in simplistic terms. So why test him constantly and take shots at his esteem rather than building the partner up?
I build my partners up, but I notice they don’t always reciprocate; there’s always something of lack within who I am. And always will be as in human. But if I were to point out her flaws or it happened organically, they would wither away..

Why does it have to be a zero sum game? Really can’t understand it. Should be a win-win

rando5495

Master Don Juan

Very briefly (but I shall replywhenever to whatever), abundance mindset is a nonsense for men and women both.

I'll accept the counteroint. That's what the forum is about for goodness sakes.

But essentially - men = she doesn't tick all the boxes (other than the one box we all know about as standard). Actually very diffficult.

Women = he doesn't tick all the boxes (other than the one we know about, should be simpler since we are on a forum for it). Actually very difficult (despite their sh`t talk)

samspade

Master Don Juan
Shyt tests, it was ever thus. JFK was probably shyt tested by Jackie in the White House. I'll bet Melania throws a few around too. It's how the man handles it, deflects it, etc. Remember, shyt tests are not conscious (usually). It's the female hindbrain reminding the forebrain that she made the right choice. (Or not.)

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Very briefly (but I shall replywhenever to whatever), abundance mindset is a nonsense for men and women both.

I'll accept the counteroint. That's what the forum is about for goodness sakes.

But essentially - men = she doesn't tick all the boxes (other than the one box we all know about as standard). Actually very diffficult.

Women = he doesn't tick all the boxes (other than the one we know about, should be simpler since we are on a forum for it). Actually very difficult (despite their sh`t talk)
Women don't actually have an abundance mindset, just practical abundance.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Women don't actually have an abundance mindset, just practical abundance.
I'm saying their abundance is as much a joke as ours is. Smart guys, or unique guys maybe, recognize they aren't being replaced quick.

Anybody - man or woman literally - can go online and hook those weaker than them. Women seem to value that more. granted.

Would you seriously say to any guy plate spinning and who[s girl starts the jelousy sh1te to be exclusive? Course you wouldn't. She uses those guys as utility in the circumstance. It's a joke. When you see through it, mental things can happen. Not so mental, when you have decent perspective.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Comes and goes depending on how they feel and the time of the month. Rollo goes into in his first and second books. He also talked about it a couple of weeks ago on Pat Campbell's radio show.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
I'm saying their abundance is as much a joke as ours is. Smart guys, or unique guys maybe, recognize they aren't being replaced quick.

Anybody - man or woman literally - can go online and hook those weaker than them. Women seem to value that more. granted.

Would you seriously say to any guy plate spinning and who[s girl starts the jelousy sh1te to be exclusive? Course you wouldn't. She uses those guys as utility in the circumstance. It's a joke. When you see through it, mental things can happen. Not so mental, when you have decent perspective.
I wouldn't underestimate a woman's practical abundance. yes I mean if she chose you to be in a relationship with you then of course she thinks you're her best option out of them all, but that is only a point in time. You are only her best option so far.

We spin plates for a reason and the reason is to TRY (and fail usually) to match what they do keeping high value options around as a safety net.

Did you run into one recently? Hadn't heard you discuss this before
Most women I run into stop testing after the 3 tests. They are too afraid to lose me to act retarded. It's rare for most women to find a guy who can past the 3 initial tests so you get automatic compliance. You get the honeymoon phase for awhile. Good sex. Etc etc until you both get sick and tired of each other.

But to answer your question, if a woman is going to test you beyond the 3 tests, you'd see her coming a mile away. SUper attention wh0re 3.0. They are out in the open these days. It's not hard to run into them. So no, I haven't run into any. But it's because my radar sees them from 5 blocks away.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
No. The 'testing' never stops. However, if you're registering them as 'tests,' instead of just normal 'flirting,' then that means that you're probably failing a sh1tload of tests along the way to get to that point.

Most forms of testing we experience in life get easier if you fail to pass them the first time. Sh1t tests are the opposite--they get increasingly harder the more often you fail the easy stuff. But flirting, in and of itself, is her testing your frame & getting aroused when you throw it right back. Testing never stops. It might seem fun & lighthearted (hence the guys who think they aren't being tested), but fail a couple & even the sweetest, most submissive girl in the world will eventually become a raging b1tch--but only for you ;)