Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else thinks women come to you only when you dont need them

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Usually, things come to you easilly when you do not need or expect it. When you need money, banks won't lend. When you don't need it, they lend away. When you already have a lady or harim, other ones hover around you. When you don't have either, they have no interest. Kind of like you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a successful business it's easy to borrow money and use that to start another successful business.

If you've got a girl (or a few) you are much less desperate and much more yourself around other attractive women.

Success generally breeds success.

Failure also breeds failure.

Many cycles are self reinforcing.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impossible to answer every chick is different. Some women like to be confidently pursued (not chased), some women get off to being ignored, some women are feminists and want a beta they can control so they may like a guy being desperate af. The only rule to this game is to have fun with it, pursuing women should be fun.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If you have a successful business it's easy to borrow money and use that to start another successful business.

If you've got a girl (or a few) you are much less desperate and much more yourself around other attractive women.

Success generally breeds success.

Failure also breeds failure.

Many cycles are self reinforcing.
Going to have to partly disagree with you, respectfully, on the finance part. One, if you are just starting out, you will not have the successful business to piggyback off of as a starting off point. Two, when the banks freeze up lending services or tighten lending requirements; you're SOL. Between 2009 - 2011 it was very hard to get LOCs and loans for businesses; let alone personal even with a high credit score and collateral.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe women come to you when you have a high SMV.

I dont need a woman at all now, actually (surprisingly) everything is going great in my life for the first time in decades, yet I dont have women throwing themselves at me.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women (and men) can sense neediness and it's an automatic turnoff.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Men need to be aloof and be mysterious in order to keep a lady interested. It's not rocket science, as most men are actually an open book and blowing up their phone. Be different. Stand out.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No
That sounds illogical.

It's really about your vibe and the way you present yourself.
Your inner confidence projects your outer presentation.
But regardless if you need women or not, you still have to initiate conversations with them.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
yea why would they need to chase u when they have chadlites in inbox
Exactly. Mr. Normie can be as aloof/distant as he wants (whether for real or acting).

But if he does that to a chick that wanted to date him, she’ll then give up on him (because she’s not going to work too hard just to get a Normie). She will then aim for Chadlite or at least a higher tier Normie.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao

Go for average
My life is ridiculously perfect

Work easy ass job where I make 180K in a cheap area with super chill co workers and great managers
Buy and eat and do whatever I want and still save 5K a month
Go on like 8 vacations per year to all sorts of awesome spots
Fantastic siblings, parents, friends
Zero stress lifestyle