She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
No. The basic rule of life is that things can happen when you least expect them to…cuz they want to be part of your perfect life
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Going to have to partly disagree with you, respectfully, on the finance part. One, if you are just starting out, you will not have the successful business to piggyback off of as a starting off point. Two, when the banks freeze up lending services or tighten lending requirements; you're SOL. Between 2009 - 2011 it was very hard to get LOCs and loans for businesses; let alone personal even with a high credit score and collateral.If you have a successful business it's easy to borrow money and use that to start another successful business.
If you've got a girl (or a few) you are much less desperate and much more yourself around other attractive women.
Success generally breeds success.
Failure also breeds failure.
Many cycles are self reinforcing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I SUGGEST YOU TEST YOUR T LEVELSYou should never need a woman.
yea why would they need to chase u when they have chadlites in inboxWith all the options women have today, I’m not sure being non-needy/DGAF makes any difference in 2019.
Sure, being too needy is bad and can hurt your game. But IDGAF is probably neutral in its effect on attraction, at best.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Hurry up little troll...jump aboard...all your friends are leaving...I SUGGEST YOU TEST YOUR T LEVELS
Exactly. Mr. Normie can be as aloof/distant as he wants (whether for real or acting).yea why would they need to chase u when they have chadlites in inbox
LmaoMy life is totally perfect and i get no quality women
My life is ridiculously perfectLmao
Go for average
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.