"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

My hair transplant surgery was a complete failure

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I have lost a good amount of hair in the middle and crown (I'm 30) and I had a hair transplant done in hopes that it would fix it. Well, my hairline is a lot better - I had minor to moderate recession and now the front area looks great but the crown and middle haven't changed much


What should I do? Do I shave the head and grow a beard? When i blowdry my hair and style it, most people think I have very good hair but when I wake up in the morning, you can see how bad the hair loss is. I have the features to pull off the shaved head (thick eyebrows, darker skin, very heavily developed lower face and jaw) and I grow great facial hair (very heavy/dense) but that makes me look 37-39. Clean face and hair makes me look like I'm 30. I hate looking older.


I'll basically look just like this



bald-with-beard-styles-beard-game-a-shaved-bal.jpg



It's an extremely masculine look but I fear I will have to settle for women around 28-33. I don't think girls under 28 like the bald look


edit: I've been on finasteride for a year with no real results. I've been on rogaine for 5 years. I also use nizoral shampoo. It's been 8.5 months already since the surgery.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What did the doc say? I've heard it can take 6 - 9 months for the hair to grow back in. Why not try rogaine and finasteride? I know plenty of men who've it worked wonders for. You are at a good age to start as you can reverse the DHT build up.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
What did the doc say? I've heard it can take 6 - 9 months for the hair to grow back in. Why not try rogaine and finasteride? I know plenty of men who've it worked wonders for. You are at a good age to start as you can reverse the DHT build up.

I've been on finasteride for a year with no real results. I've been on rogaine for 5 years. I also use nizoral shampoo. It's been 8.5 months already since the surgery.


I just seem to have very aggressive hair loss genetics that didn't even respond well to surgery. I went to a very well regarded surgeon. Growing up, I thought I would have my mom's side hair genetics for sure. My grandpa had perfect head of hair even at 50...and I'm talking totally perfect. Not even a milimeter of recession but I end up getting my dad's side - every body there is completely bald.


oh well, at least I have the facial features/facial hair to really pull off the shaved head look. I posted a picture of myself with a bald head on a dating forum in 2016 (I temporarily shaved it) and some women said I actually look better with shaved head than with hair. I have thick ass eyebrows, real heavy lower face/wide jawline and darker skin. I might go tanning monthly now so I can look extra dark. I'll grow a beard that resembles this


 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
What's the percentage you use for minoxidil and finasteride? For Minoxidil to work successfully, you need 7% - 10%, no additional hair products either as they can clog your pours. Nizoral 1% is garbage. You need an RX for Nizoral 2% for it to be effective. In addition, add the Lipogaine shampoo and conditioner to your routine. I know many dudes who've had success with this regimen.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Off topic, I don’t quite understand why shaved head guys feel like they MUST “balance” it with heavy facial hair/beard/goatee.

Nothing wrong with clean shave (if you want to look younger) or an all around buzz.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Off topic, I don’t quite understand why shaved head guys feel like they MUST balance it with heavy facial hair/beard/goatee.

Nothing wrong with clean shave (if you want to look younger) or an all around buzz.
The facial hair appears more manly. This is what barbarians had done in the middle ages and such. There's also some science to where male facial hair gives off natural pheromones that ladies can sense. This, nowadays, is often covered up by the scents and fragrances that modern soy-boy wannabe tough guys use on their beards though.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The facial hair appears more manly. This is what barbarians had done in the middle ages and such. There's also some science to where male facial hair gives off natural pheromones that ladies can sense. This, nowadays, is often covered up by the scents and fragrances that modern soy-boy wannabe tough guys use on their beards though.
Fair enough. Facial hair is great. I just object to “One size fits all” rules like “If you have A, you must include B.”

Some guys can look decent with a total Mr. Clean look. Jeff Bezos is an example. That’s all.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Off topic, I don’t quite understand why shaved head guys feel like they MUST “balance” it with heavy facial hair/beard/goatee.

Nothing wrong with clean shave (if you want to look younger) or an all around buzz.
Facial hair gives the face more balance

Even the best looking bald men like the Rock look way better with a beard. Google the Rock with a beard...looks ridiculously handsome
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

spitfire

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
37
You guys are ridiculus. None of that **** works. I have very high DHT sensitivity

Its so bad that not even finnasteride or hair transplants work for me
More whiny victim trolling. It never ends.

This guy is just like the female attention whors I document. He doesn't want help. If he wanted actual help, he would seek out professional help and actually follow a plan of action. He has no intention of ever changing. He's just an emotional vampire. Interesting case of parasitism.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
More whiny victim trolling. It never ends.

This guy is just like the female attention whors I document. He doesn't want help. If he wanted actual help, he would seek out professional help and actually follow a plan of action. He has no intention of ever changing. He's just an emotional vampire. Interesting case of parasitism.
Whiney trolling? I've tried everything recommended for hair loss that's legit - rogaine, nizoral and finnasteride. I've gone even as extreme as the surgeries

I have ungodly genetics for balding
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top