Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick Rapes Dude - Claims She Didn't Consent

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shi*t is f*cked up...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43975/male-student-settles-university-after-being-ashe-schow

A male college student was incapacitated due to alcohol one night after a party when a female student engaged him in sexual activity. Even though the university knew the male student was too drunk to consent (based on the school’s own policies) it still suspended him after the female student claimed she was sexually assaulted. The school recently settled with the male student.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a **** show
She accused him of rape 1st after jumping into his bed and starting kissing him after she knew he was incapacitated by alcohol
The guys got suspended from his college.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify from the title of the thread...
His penis was NEVER even involved!!
She GAVE verbal consent for him to digitally penetrate her!! That was a non-issue, both at the time for her, as well as after!!!
The rest of the story...leaves me shaking my head. Wow! Insane!
IMHO, it is a super important read/awareness, for any man, currently in school/college/University. Copied and pasted below, so no excuses not to read it.
"She said that when...
she got into John’s bed,
he “started kissing me and that was okay and what I expected and fine."
She also said John asked to digitally penetrate her and she said “fine.”
She said John performed oral sex on her but that she did not say “no,”
but she did push him away, at which point he “rolled over and went to sleep.”
(then....)​
The next day, while still with John, Jane told him he didn’t stop immediately and he apologized.
Jane accepted his apology because she “had forgiven him and still wanted to be friends with him” and “was fine with that.”
(Apparently....sometime after that...she changed her mind about that.)
John, according to his lawsuit, doesn’t remember anything after he went to bed that night on September 2014 and barely any memory of leaving a bar and walking to his dorm. His lawsuit states that after leaving a bar with Nik, John “became disoriented, his speech was slurred, and he was exhibiting a loss of equilibrium.”
Despite the Ohio university knowing that Jane initiated the sexual contact and that John, by the university’s own policies, was too drunk to consent, it was John who was punished.
John and Jane were treated differently during the hearing process. John was provided less than two days to provide all evidence of his innocence, and Jane was allowed to submit a written statement even though she failed to turn it in before a deadline.
A single Miami official investigated, prosecuted, and judged John’s case. John says in his lawsuit that this official “dominated John Doe’s hearing with questions and comments designed to deflate John Doe’s credibility while inflating Jane Doe’s credibility.”
John sued after being suspended, and a judge later criticized the school for its treatment of the accused student. On February 20, 2019, the two parties agreed to drop the lawsuit and settle out of court.
The settlement has not been signed yet, so John’s attorney, Eric Rosenberg, said he could not comment to The Daily Wire at this time. Miami University did not respond to a press inquiry."

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading what "actually occurred" between that young man and young woman, and then to find out what he's faced afterwards, leaves me aghast!

What he faced afterwards is so F'ed up! From her actually filing a complaint, to how the school then reviewed and handled it!

I truly hope he gets a really sizable chunk of money from the settlement!

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyond this case...

What are young men in college (and all men) truly expected to do these days? Seriously... Is there any level of consent, where a man can be certain before proceeding, that he will no longer be at any risk of being accused/sued, should the woman change her of perception of the events later?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beyond this case...

What are young men in college (and all men) truly expected to do these days? Seriously... Is there any level of consent, where a man can be certain before proceeding, that he will no longer be at any risk of being accused/sued, should the woman change her of perception of the events later?
Imagine if the role where reverse, if he would have jump into her bed and done what she did.
10 year of prison min.
In situation like this it seems that how the women feels after the fact gives her the right to change her mind.
I wonder if its not some kind of revenge for him breaking up with her or something similar.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink on first dates for precisely these reasons. It always makes the other party uneasy, but it should make them feel safe with me - safe that I'm not going to be able to claim too intoxicated to consent.

You guys promote alcohol as a social and sexual lubricant. "Tell her to grab a bottle of wine and come to my place"

Perhaps that advice needs to be the evaluated

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink on first dates for precisely these reasons. It always makes the other party uneasy, but it should make them feel safe with me - safe that I'm not going to be able to claim too intoxicated to consent.

You guys promote alcohol as a social and sexual lubricant. "Tell her to grab a bottle of wine and come to my place"

I suggest security cameras inside and around residence perimeter to verify proper conduct.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean you're usually DTF on the first date?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that mean you're usually DTF on the first date?
Haha, I'm not DTF for a month or two. Alcohol never plays a role in that decision.

It's literally comical to see the unease when I say "diet Coke please"

"You don't drink? Why not?!" They say

"I like to get to know people without alcohol being a factor" I reply

They start to think I'm a recovering alcoholic, or that I must drink but have a problem that I'm afraid of showing.

I guess the majority of OLD chicks meet up, get hammered on his dime, and become belligerent.

That convo is always a fun few moments at the beginning of the date, lol

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Good on me I dont drink alcohol these days and neither goes to parties lol..

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last dry date I had was a total nightmare, she was a clone of my recent ex in almost every way so I had to sit there stone cold sober getting triggered haha.
Haha, they can drink if they want, I don't care about that. I just realized that I wasn't screening well after the alcohol hit me, so I changed that. I eventually drink, after I know (sober) that I like and want to be around this person.

I've heard some funny stories (funny to hear about, not funny they had to live thru) about guys drinking to excess on blind dates b/c she misrepresented herself. So no bueno when that happens.

Why didn't you drink?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine if the role where reverse, if he would have jump into her bed and done what she did.
10 year of prison min.
In situation like this it seems that how the women feels after the fact gives her the right to change her mind.
I wonder if its not some kind of revenge for him breaking up with her or something similar.
I vid all sex and I keep nudes, sexting, and anything. All archived. Women are weaponized and the culture encourages victimhood.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Even though the university knew the male student was too drunk to consent (based on the school’s own policies) it still suspended him after the female student claimed she was sexually assaulted.
Love to read that policy manual.

“If you are inebriated, you can’t give consent. Unless a female tries to have sex with you, then everything depends on the court of public opinion.”