"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Girls in the same social circle?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
I got left on read by this girl. She was a friend of my friend, Friend A. So I’m out tonight and I see my Friend A has another attractive friend. So do I hit on her even though the friend I failed with is in the same social circle?



Sorry if this post is badly worded this is the best I can describe it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I got left on read by this girl. She was a friend of my friend, Friend A. So I’m out tonight and I see my Friend A has another attractive friend. So do I hit on her even though the friend I failed with is in the same social circle?



Sorry if this post is badly worded this is the best I can describe it.
Yes dgaf and go for it.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Let's hope she won't tell herself : "If my friend rejected him, why should I give him a chance?"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Lamath has a different perspective because he has high SMV in his social circle, so it works for him differently. Women f with him, he is a curiosity. You OP have low SMV, a chick didn't give you. How that friend of a friend reacts to you depends on how you come across and what is being said about you. So long as they don't cut you out of their social circle it's fine to hit to her, and only if she's giving you IOI's.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Lamath has a different perspective because he has high SMV in his social circle, so it works for him differently. Women f with him, he is a curiosity. You OP have low SMV, a chick didn't give you. How that friend of a friend reacts to you depends on how you come across and what is being said about you. So long as they don't cut you out of their social circle it's fine to hit to her, and only if she's giving you IOI's.

If he can have the attitude of ngaf it cant be bad.
Action is better than inaction. Worst case its a good learning experience.

Ofc its not the best but if said girl rejected him does that mean he cant go for any of her friend anymore?

If that the case his situation in that circle of friend has been establish so he got nothing to lose.
 
Top