Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jordan Peterson nailed it in this video !!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan Peterson has some interesting ideas and I give him props for being willing to stand up to political correctness and other radical leftist ideas, put people give him a little too much credit in some ways. He's neither a genius nor some great intellectual. Peterson is a typical university professor, sitting atop of his ivory tower, with very little real life experience at his disposal.

As for picking up girls, if you google pictures of his wife, it'll become clear that he is anything but an expert on the subject...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for picking up girls, if you google pictures of his wife, it'll become clear that he is anything but an expert on the subject...
They've been married for 30 years, that's nothing to sneeze at. She probably looked a lot better when they met. At least she's not fat. Maybe he's attracted to her for her mind.
But he's a psychologist, not a pickup guru.
I like him because he seems to be grounded in good masculine views.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko well said !! by the way we all get old and if you judging some one on pics checkout his daughter smart beautiful and articulate in this day in age that counts for something!

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been married for 30 years, that's nothing to sneeze at. She probably looked a lot better when they met. At least she's not fat. Maybe he's attracted to her for her mind.
But he's a psychologist, not a pickup guru.
I like him because he seems to be grounded in good masculine views.
His wife is crazy fit.

His daughter quite beautiful and fit too. And she has her own blog where she put "sexy" pose there :p. (Underwear and sport bra). For a Teenage mother, she's great, Her blog about mental health and food.

Still i love JP

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This video doesn’t play on my phone, while the second video in this thread does. I see HTML five wrapping around the video, which is not clickable.

logicallefty

Reaction score
PUA's are psychopathic? So women's crap isn't? Is Jordan slipping back to the blue zone? I normally like Jordan but I had to stop at 2:05. Is there a good reason why I should watch the reaming 5 minutes of it? If you guys say there is , I will.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He always calls women out on their sh!t. Jordan’s talking about Mystery and RSD type stuff, which is pretty extreme.

In this video he gets pretty abstract as is his tendency. I like Jordan overall but it can take him forever to get to his point. He speaks very parenthetically.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA's are psychopathic?.
PUAs actually aspire to be psychopaths. I'm sure you've read all that stuff about how women are attracted to the Dark Triad traits. These are the behaviors they're trying to emulate, many of them anyway. Jordan is spot on.