Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is Brexit?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does that apply to Melania Trump?
I dont see melania trump being a cost on society given that she is a married woman and her cost now and later is on donald, I also find it very unlikely that she will run on pedestrians or rob a liquor store let alone rape a woman at the bus stop cause she weared a short skirt.

I may be wrong ofc since orange man is bad and could make her bad too...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During our great influx of immigrants was the late 1800s and early 1900s. My grandmother’s were Germans living in Russia. Russia opened its borders to farmers because they knew how to grow crops. But the rising power of the communist Bolsheviks was running these able people out, so they went to America by invitation. America needed agriculture.

Across the US, whole towns are made up of German and Dutch immigrant families. Farmers.

Before that, the growing industrial age was coming around and workers were needed to build and manufacture. Irish immigrants were treated worse than the slaves in the south. Again there was an open invitation. So your brown skin stupidity won’t wash.

Now why are they being brought in? Not everyone was allowed into the US in the early 1900s. Around 30 percent were sent back to their country of origin. You didn’t know this?
Criminals. Malcontents. Political freaks and communists. Etc. I agree with them being sent back. Fuk’em
Immigration never stopped. Those stories of the early 1900s immigration are not unique. It’s still happening. Perhaps you should get out more.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see melania trump being a cost on society given that she is a married woman and her cost now and later is on donald, I also find it very unlikely that she will run on pedestrians or rob a liquor store let alone rape a woman at the bus stop cause she weared a short skirt.

I may be wrong ofc since orange man is bad and could make her bad too...
So it’s okay because she’s just a hooker that married a rich man? Hypocrisy.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it’s okay because she’s just a hooker that married a rich man? Hypocrisy.
Its ok cause the cost of her staying its on him and she is not gonna kill people or being a threat or a discomfort to the local population.

Cant really say the same about the average african and middle eastern in europe, them just being useless and unproductive would be already a progress compared to now.

R

Ranger

Immigration never stopped. Those stories of the early 1900s immigration are not unique. It’s still happening. Perhaps you should get out more.
Your an idiot. Lol
Of course it is and many get rejected. Duh. No skills? No family? No dice.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really say the same about the average african and middle eastern in europe, them being useless and just unproductive would be already a progress compared to now.

Btw are you social justice warriors allowed to talk about women like that? do you get a special licence when it comes of conservative women?
Sounds like you’re a bigot. Nothing you said was based in fact. African Immigrants are the most educated citizens in the United States. Those “****hole countries” breed a lot of doctors and engineers.

R

Ranger

Sounds like you’re a bigot. Nothing you said was based in fact. African Immigrants are the most educated citizens in the United States. Those “****hole countries” breed a lot of doctors and engineers.
False data. Educated does not mean the ability to pose and solve problems. That’s IQ.
In reality per extensive studies, Africans have the lowest IQs. Including their smartest and brightest in education. It’s around 85. The average American is a little over 100. Asians are around 110 as an average. There is plenty of scientific data to support this. It’s an unsavory subject and rather touchy. Please be honest here.
Opinions don’t count.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ok cause the cost of her staying its on him and she is not gonna kill people or being a threat or a discomfort to the local population.
Ahhh here comes the truth. You think dark skinned immigrants are dangerous. They make you uncomfortable. Gotta keep them scary brown people away!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
False data. Educated does not mean the ability to pose and solve problems. That’s IQ.
In reality per extensive studies, Africans have the lowest IQs. Including their smartest and brightest in education. It’s around 85. The average American is a little over 100. Asians are around 110 as an average. There is plenty of scientific data to support this. It’s an unsavory subject and rather touchy. Please be honest here.
Opinions don’t count.
Nazis used racist “research” to persecute Jews. You dodged my question about Irish immigration to in attempt to prove the “racial inferiority” of Africans. Are you sure you’re not a Nazi?

R

Ranger

Nazis used racist “research” to persecute Jews. You dodged my question about Irish immigration to in attempt to prove the “racial inferiority” of Africans. Are you a Nazi?
Nope. I conversing with an idiot. Lol
Here’s your scientific research for today. Now be a good boy and pay attention....

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I conversing with an idiot. Lol
Here’s your scientific research for today. Now be a good boy and pay attention....
“Boy” I’ll let your racist innuendo slide. I’m conversing with someone uncomfortable with the fact that his country needs immigrants.

R

Ranger

Nazis used racist “research” to persecute Jews. You dodged my question about Irish immigration to in attempt to prove the “racial inferiority” of Africans. Are you sure you’re not a Nazi?
Actually the nazis borrowed eugenics, that’s what it’s called, from a US woman called Margret Sanger. The founder of Planned Parenthood.

It’s best if you understand the history of eugenics. It makes you more capable of conversing on an intellectual level. You can google it if you need to.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the nazis borrowed eugenics, that’s what it’s called, from a US woman called Margret Sanger. The founder of Planned Parenthood.

It’s best if you understand the history of eugenics. It makes you more capable of conversing on an intellectual level. You can google it if you need to.
Credibility is lost the moment someone cites a conspiracy circulating in right wing media. Have a nice day sir.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it does. Or did you think that Chinese food came from Germans?

Did you think those acid attacks came from Norwegians?

You think all those rapes, murders and assaults came from the French?
What is with you right wingers and rape?

I was referring to all them cultures appropriated into the US mainstream. One question... who is responsible for rock and roll?

R

Ranger

“Boy” I’ll let your racist innuendo slide. I’m conversing with someone uncomfortable with the fact that his country needs immigrants.
I want skilled workers. And more births. We need them to hit the ground running and not sucking down resources.
You seem to be unable to see that this is politically motivated to get uneducated voters who are already victims.
I have no idea what race you are but “good boy” was used as a condensation to you for being so intellectually dishonest. Lol
Don’t ignor it. Fine by me. Why would I care what you think? Lol
I’m going to go now. Try to be a good boy and not cause to much trouble while I’m gone.

Lol I feel like I’m back in the Middle East.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what you were referring to.

Cultural invasions change the heritage culture. The massive invasion going on right now is doing exactly that.
“Invasion” is a euphemism used by the right wing to gin up fear about “scary” brown people. The dodge and pivot was predictable. Have a nice day to you too!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about europe as you can guess from the thread, and no africans are the least educated people we get here most are illegal immigrants and prone to crime and violene...even africans in france or uk coming from a second or third generation makes no difference.

Paris suburbs are no go zones, so certain areas of london where sharia law takes place...easier to fix problems there with knifes and acid attacks rather than with lawyers, thats your world not ours.

These are fact despite your emotions and ego being harmed.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Invasion” is a euphemism used by the right wing to gin up fear about “scary” brown people. The dodge and pivot was predictable. Have a nice day to you too!
Invasion is when a huge group of people invade the space of an other, we talked about barbarian invasion when 100k germans invaded the roman empire but we cant talk about invasion when half a million african invaded europe from 2013?

Lol I read your post with oblivion or baldurs gate music as backround, you are an amazing NPC with all your premade lines...."bigots", "ignorant", "far right"....lol