“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Calling everyone here who has worked in nightlife (bars and nightclubs) before.

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
How tough would it be for me to convince a manager at a nightclub to hire me if I also work a 9 to 5 for the weekdays?

I am trying to bartend.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Depends if you have experience, training, supply and demand of bartenders in your area, etc. I would think good looking women would get hired first in that type of job.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
How tough would it be for me to convince a manager at a nightclub to hire me if I also work a 9 to 5 for the weekdays?

I am trying to bartend.
All depends on your experience, and if there are opening. The better bars and clubs have bartenders that keep that job forever because the tips are so good.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
How tough would it be for me to convince a manager at a nightclub to hire me if I also work a 9 to 5 for the weekdays?

I am trying to bartend.
Find a bartender, ask him to take you under his wing as an apprentice (bribe him if you must).

He'll get you a job at his place 1st, then you'll get referrals to other joints once you're learned the tricks of the trade and a passing mark by ur mentor.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
How tough would it be for me to convince a manager at a nightclub to hire me if I also work a 9 to 5 for the weekdays?

I am trying to bartend.
Sounds like that should be pretty easy to accomplish. I don’t know about where you live but in my neck of the woods bartending jobs are pretty easy to get, especially the dayshift like you want. Now the bars in my area aren’t your 5 star New York night clubs. These are small town taverns and biker bars where working men go after work. But they are often short handed especially m-f days. That is because the good reliable people often have better jobs from m-f 9-5 and only bartend part time like i used to.
 

Papa_smu

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
182
Reaction score
112
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Find a bartender, ask him to take you under his wing as an apprentice (bribe him if you must).

He'll get you a job at his place 1st, then you'll get referrals to other joints once you're learned the tricks of the trade and a passing mark by ur mentor.
Would OP still be in a good spot even if he was a bar back or a busser?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Would OP still be in a good spot even if he was a bar back or a busser?
Depends. We're talking about a normal city nightclub and not some small bar.

Most do not get to be apprenticed by the bartender. He'd prefer a bar back to remain a bar back.

The apprentices I hired was exclusively through the recommendations of the bartender. I only later learned that bribery is a form to ensure apprenticeship.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
Not hard. Every DJ, Bartender, Bouncer and even some managers I’ve met have a day job of some sort or are in school.
It’s a non issue really..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
OP since I've been here you talked about having a Night Life job.

It's been 3 years.... Just get at it.

If you shy: just pay to get in a bartending school that should speed up your training and make some contacts.

A easy way is to start at some "easy going restaurant with a bar"... You'll have time to be trained, and since they " less busy" are more open to recruit newbies
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Sounds like that should be pretty easy to accomplish. I don’t know about where you live but in my neck of the woods bartending jobs are pretty easy to get, especially the dayshift like you want. Now the bars in my area aren’t your 5 star New York night clubs. These are small town taverns and biker bars where working men go after work. But they are often short handed especially m-f days. That is because the good reliable people often have better jobs from m-f 9-5 and only bartend part time like i used to.
Yeah but that's the thing, me or no one really wants to bartend at the spotty places where the older sketchier folks gather. I don't necessarily want to bartend at a 5 star nightclub starting out either but any place where a reasonable number of hotter young women gather.

Also, they are not so easy to get at all, at least not here in Atlanta.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Find a bartender, ask him to take you under his wing as an apprentice (bribe him if you must).

He'll get you a job at his place 1st, then you'll get referrals to other joints once you're learned the tricks of the trade and a passing mark by ur mentor.
How does the apprentice thing really work? Usually I hear they start you out as barback or something and then maybe you can move up.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Not hard. Every DJ, Bartender, Bouncer and even some managers I’ve met have a day job of some sort or are in school.
It’s a non issue really..
Must be something dependent on city then. It seems like most of the bartenders I know are full time here in Atlanta, at least in Buckhead.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
How does the apprentice thing really work? Usually I hear they start you out as barback or something and then maybe you can move up.
Yes you'll start off as a barback and he'll teach you the trick of his trade.

The thing with bartending - it's an important position in a nightclub of which referrals are prized in order to get a job in a reputable establishment.

In my former nightclub, I hired 2 bartenders with 2 barbacks to cater to the crowds. It's when 1 bartender goes on leave (sick/awol/annual leave) that the apprentice gets his shot to shine.

Bartending skills is not the only criteria in keeping a bartender around, it's also his youth, attractiveness and ability to freely mingle/interact with patrons that comes to the bar.

A good bartender earns good tips. ;)
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
Okay, I don't work in the nightlife (club and bar) industry however I have worked 18 years permanent nights full-time in the health care industry. You see your problem is you work 9 to 5 already. When do you expect to sleep working a full-time day job? Me? My other jobs are Uber/Lyft/SkipTheDishes/DoorDasher where I can control my schedule and sleep a good 7 hours. That's the main issue is sleep and yes it is important. Look I have a social life as well and I workout so I know it is important so my advice if you are looking for another job do it where you can control your schedule. Being a bartender or working at a club they schedule you and you might be tired one day for working too much.
 

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
Yes you'll start off as a barback and he'll teach you the trick of his trade.

The thing with bartending - it's an important position in a nightclub of which referrals are prized in order to get a job in a reputable establishment.

In my former nightclub, I hired 2 bartenders with 2 barbacks to cater to the crowds. It's when 1 bartender goes on leave (sick/awol/annual leave) that the apprentice gets his shot to shine.

Bartending skills is not the only criteria in keeping a bartender around, it's also his youth, attractiveness and ability to freely mingle/interact with patrons that comes to the bar.

A good bartender earns good tips. ;)
So when you say youth, how old is too old to really start the bartending aspirations? Seems like in my neck of the woods all bartenders are early 20s.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So when you say youth, how old is too old to really start the bartending aspirations? Seems like in my neck of the woods all bartenders are early 20s.
Generally early 20's.

Bartenders must blend in with the average age of the crowd that frequents nightclubs.

3 important criteria in having a successful nightclub besides location and design/layout is having the right personnel; a motherfvcking youthful manager who seduces and fvcks around with the ladies, a motherfvcking DJ who also fvcks around with the ladies and a motherfvcking bartender who also fvcks around with the ladies.

Remember that when deciding on carrying out bartending.

If you fit into that frame, then you'll do just great.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top