"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How do you feel about black women?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
B1tch has no gut FOH
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She does not have a flat stomach at all. OP’a girl is toned. Tori’s face is okay and her body is a little sloppy.
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.

Body there is sloppy for sure.

What say you to this?

1542747290845.jpeg

You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.

Body there is sloppy for sure.

What say you to this?

View attachment 1937

You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
I showed you her body.

She’s got a nice body
 

Attachments

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.

Body there is sloppy for sure.

What say you to this?

View attachment 1937

You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
Shell be fat as eff when she ages
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
You like her. What does the color of her skin matter? Proceed as you would with any other woman.
 

chris2for

Banned
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
114
Reaction score
15
Age
36
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.

Body there is sloppy for sure.

What say you to this?

View attachment 1937

You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.

Look I’m not saying she’s not hot. Just saying she’s not as hot as you’re making her as hot to be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You like her. What does the color of her skin matter? Proceed as you would with any other woman.
The culture though. Different cultures like different things. Different socially acceptable ideals. Attracted to different things. Ideally no matter the culture that shes super into him.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Look I’m not saying she’s not hot. Just saying she’s not as hot as you’re making her as hot to be.
Bro and I said each to their own, you will get some guy posting a size 8 blonde bint with angular Nordic features saying she’s the truth.

7billion of us, we can all like the same one and that’s a beautiful thing my g.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Bro and I said each to their own, you will get some guy posting a size 8 blonde bint with angular Nordic features saying she’s the truth.

7billion of us, we can all like the same one and that’s a beautiful thing my g.
She is! But he better do whatever in his mind to reduce her so he dont pedastal her.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Bro I can see Tyrone hurtling towards Shaniqua like the comet taking out the dinosaurs, in T minus... you better not be a b1tch OP that’s all I’m gonna say.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Tyrone wont run to her. Hed chill. Shed run to him and compete with the other females. Guys like you would be chasing her, giving her a swollen ego and "power' that Tyrone claims for himself everytime he beat the brakes off tgat puzzy.

Shed deflate. Shed promise and dangle carrots to you and other orbiters. Shed get power. Tyrone would repeat, beat the brakes off that puzzy claim it for himself.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Tyrone wont run to her. Hed chill. Shed run to him and compete with the other females. Guys like you would be chasing her, giving her a swollen ego and "power' that Tyrone claims for himself everytime he beat the brakes off tgat puzzy.

Shed deflate. Shed promise and dangle carrots to you and other orbiters. Shed get power. Tyrone would repeat, beat the brakes off that puzzy claim it for himself.
Ah... I see you know Tyrone well.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
yep, she has a cache of videos, pics, snaps, etc that she sends out. When a man requests one, she flips thru the directory, chooses one she likes and sends. Oy vey. You have to understand, tons of other guys have been sent these images. So far there is nothing personal about your interaction. She's doing what she knows to do to reel you in. Im wondering what the set up is for. Keep your head on straight and keep us posted.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top