You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
hoes.That girl is far from a black girl 10, she’s an 8.
Tori Brixx is a black 9, fvck she’s a solid female 9 race don’t matter
View attachment 1933
View attachment 1935
Lord give me strength, I need to wife one of these!!
Gotta love emhoes.
She does not have a flat stomach at all. OP’a girl is toned. Tori’s face is okay and her body is a little sloppy.B1tch has no gut FOH
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.She does not have a flat stomach at all. OP’a girl is toned. Tori’s face is okay and her body is a little sloppy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I showed you her body.Face simply ok? Well each to their own.
Body there is sloppy for sure.
What say you to this?
View attachment 1937
You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
Shell be fat as eff when she agesFace simply ok? Well each to their own.
Body there is sloppy for sure.
What say you to this?
View attachment 1937
You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
She bad, good luck Alfred.
Face simply ok? Well each to their own.
Body there is sloppy for sure.
What say you to this?
View attachment 1937
You ain’t getting size 0 with thick women, I love that, we all like diff things. This girl ****s on op who I don’t actually find attractive, not to mention we ain’t even see OP girls gut.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
The culture though. Different cultures like different things. Different socially acceptable ideals. Attracted to different things. Ideally no matter the culture that shes super into him.You like her. What does the color of her skin matter? Proceed as you would with any other woman.
Bro and I said each to their own, you will get some guy posting a size 8 blonde bint with angular Nordic features saying she’s the truth.Look I’m not saying she’s not hot. Just saying she’s not as hot as you’re making her as hot to be.
Wow. Treat like normal chyck fvck her well. If you give her power due to her looks youll be effing yourself. Get her doing alot of things for you.She bad, good luck Alfred.
She is! But he better do whatever in his mind to reduce her so he dont pedastal her.Bro and I said each to their own, you will get some guy posting a size 8 blonde bint with angular Nordic features saying she’s the truth.
7billion of us, we can all like the same one and that’s a beautiful thing my g.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
This.Bro I can see Tyrone hurtling towards Shaniqua like the comet taking out the dinosaurs, in T minus... you better not be a b1tch OP that’s all I’m gonna say.
Tyrone wont run to her. Hed chill. Shed run to him and compete with the other females. Guys like you would be chasing her, giving her a swollen ego and "power' that Tyrone claims for himself everytime he beat the brakes off tgat puzzy.This.
Ah... I see you know Tyrone well.Tyrone wont run to her. Hed chill. Shed run to him and compete with the other females. Guys like you would be chasing her, giving her a swollen ego and "power' that Tyrone claims for himself everytime he beat the brakes off tgat puzzy.
Shed deflate. Shed promise and dangle carrots to you and other orbiters. Shed get power. Tyrone would repeat, beat the brakes off that puzzy claim it for himself.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.