"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Dating single mothers

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Your feelings will change in about 15 years. As long as their offspring doesn't interfere with my life, couldn't care less. It's not like I'd move in or marry them. No chance. Well, tbh, that wouldn't happen with any woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Your feelings will change in about 15 years. As long as their offspring doesn't interfere with my life, couldn't care less. It's not like I'd move in or marry them. No chance. Well, tbh, that wouldn't happen with any woman.
I listened to the RMG series (none this weekend :( due to convention). Rollo brought this up. I hear you but, I am Dead Set. As in, I am in pursuit of Top Form SMV or gtfo. If at middle age, I am single, so be it. My genes will be weeded out of existence.

Alternatively, the loss of resources as a atm for catered SMV, playing House raising some other man's baby is laughable. I rather Call All-in! @ biz. Live a life of debauchery. Strippers swallow. So do sugar babies.

I don't buy into monogamy nor are 99% worthy of my time.

After nearly a decade of pickup, my eyes opened, and the veil of delusion is gone (which is not to say, I have it figure out). I am a student of the game and I won't ever be checking out.

The bid depicts near top form SMV (she's 24). Conservative woman. A purple pill man would say, wtf is the problem. RooshV called out these fake trad thots. They create distance from green hair obese feminist but, they are climbing up the dominance hierarchy with their vag.

Lesser game makes will buy her bull****. She outs herself the sec she admits to being pro choice, "her body her choice" rhetoric in defence of murdering babies.

This accurately portrays 99% of Western women.

She's hit and run material.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
I listened to the RMG series (none this weekend :( due to convention). Rollo brought this up. I hear you but, I am Dead Set. As in, I am in pursuit of Top Form SMV or gtfo. If at middle age, I am single, so be it. My genes will be weeded out of existence.

Alternatively, the loss of resources as a atm for catered SMV, playing House raising some other man's baby is laughable. I rather Call All-in! @ biz. Live a life of debauchery. Strippers swallow. So do sugar babies.

I don't buy into monogamy nor are 99% worthy of my time.

After nearly a decade of pickup, my eyes opened, and the veil of delusion is gone (which is not to say, I have it figure out). I am a student of the game and I won't ever be checking out.

The bid depicts near top form SMV (she's 24). Conservative woman. A purple pill man would say, wtf is the problem. RooshV called out these fake trad thots. They create distance from green hair obese feminist but, they are climbing up the dominance hierarchy with their vag.

Lesser game makes will buy her bull****. She outs herself the sec she admits to being pro choice, "her body her choice" rhetoric in defence of murdering babies.

This accurately portrays 99% of Western women.

She's hit and run material.
Perhaps. However, I have no issues fvcking a single mom who's hot/in shape, cooks, sucks, and fvcks. Comes to my place, doesn't bother me with her kids, etc. Nothing wrong with having a little fun with different women. Have no interest in strippers and sugar babies are just glorified hookers. Even Rollobar Tomassi does admit that some women, if they eat right and keep in shape can avoid the wall into their 40s. Not sure how, but Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley and Raquel Welch all still look amazing. I'd fvck any one of them.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Perhaps. However, I have no issues fvcking a single mom who's hot/in shape, cooks, sucks, and fvcks. Comes to my place, doesn't bother me with her kids, etc. Nothing wrong with having a little fun with different women. Have no interest in strippers and sugar babies are just glorified hookers. Even Rollobar Tomassi does admit that some women, if they eat right and keep in shape can avoid the wall into their 40s. Not sure how, but Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley and Raquel Welch all still look amazing. I'd fvck any one of them.
Raquel Welch is 78.

She's fvcking older then ur mom and u come here telling men that it's okay 2 fvck that ?

You've been reading too much of BeExcellent posts, her mantra "advice from an old lady" has manage to hook a middle age businessman.

And it gets worst, u r spreading this crap around...

You sound like a slimy motherfvcking salesman @R.U.G.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Perhaps. However, I have no issues fvcking a single mom who's hot/in shape, cooks, sucks, and fvcks.
Kylie jenner is 21. Hawttttt but cratered SMV due to being a ***** and single mom.

There are better alternatives and options rather than the latter.


Beta thirst ****kks the SMP due to inflation of female ego mania. The woman is attraction but a *****. No clue who the father is. Absolutely disgusting woman.


Comes to my place, doesn't bother me with her kids, etc. Nothing wrong with having a little fun with different women. Have no interest in strippers and sugar babies are just glorified hookers.
They all are. At the end if the day, it's all about resources. The marriage. The LTR, and monogamy narrative all pertains for the exchange of male resources.

The outlier being uncontested desire in her best years.

Even Rollobar Tomassi does admit that some women, if they eat right and keep in shape can avoid the wall into their 40s. Not sure how, but Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley and Raquel Welch all still look amazing. I'd fvck any one of them.
True but, they are outliers. Not the norm.

Most women begin bulking after 23.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Raquel Welch is 78.

She's fvcking older then ur mom and u come here telling men that it's okay 2 fvck that ?

You've been reading too much of BeExcellent posts, her mantra "advice from an old lady" has manage to hook a middle age businessman.

And it gets worst, u r spreading this crap around...

You sound like a slimy motherfvcking salesman @R.U.G.
Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I once saw a fetlife page of a woman in her 70s who had a killer body. Her face was another story, but bent over she looked less than half her age.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I once saw a fetlife page of a woman in her 70s who had a killer body. Her face was another story, but bent over she looked less than half her age.
I bet it happens when she stretched her sagging skin and muscles.

The wrinkles would look smooth too.

Then photoshopped, she's smashing hot.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
I bet it happens when she stretched her sagging skin and muscles.

The wrinkles would look smooth too.

Then photoshopped, she's smashing hot.
Lol, 70 y/os can't use photoshop. And if she could, she would have used it on her face. Age is not as big of a factor in the beauty of a woman's body as is her commitment to looking good, at least most of the time. Maybe some girls hit the genetic lottery and never have to try, but I have seen plenty of mother daughter pairs where the mother was more attractive.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Lol, 70 y/os can't use photoshop. And if she could, she would have used it on her face. Age is not as big of a factor in the beauty of a woman's body as is her commitment to looking good, at least most of the time. Maybe some girls hit the genetic lottery and never have to try, but I have seen plenty of mother daughter pairs where the mother was more attractive.
Women's body shape - is either they hv it or they don't, age has little to do with it.

As for attractiveness, it's biologically implanted in a man to target younger women and places them of higher value for obvious reasons.

I'd be rightly worried if I start to think of older women as more attractive then younger women. That's a sure fire sign that I'm svcked into a feminine social construct that's prevalent in today's society.
 

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,571
Reaction score
6,353
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
Oh good lord. Have you seen how many fat young women are out there? A 20 y/o fattie has a better chance of getting knocked up than a gym nut 45 y/o, and is by your definition more attractive. And you can have her.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Oh good lord. Have you seen how many fat young women are out there? A 20 y/o fattie has a better chance of getting knocked up than a gym nut 45 y/o, and is by your definition more attractive. And you can have her.
My radar automatically scans s€xy 20 y/o's.

Solitary 20 y/o fatties doesn't even register in my radar. Even if a whole school comes my way, I'll dismiss them as "non threatening"...and be on the look out for viable ones.
 
Top