Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating single mothers

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be a man of honor (LOL), but I'd rather pay a single mommie (hopefully not too much, LOL) just to have the frame firmly established. The money and time spent dating would be obviated; she gets the cash to feed her rugrat other-man's spawn, and you get the pipes cleaned, all within the confines of her trailer.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I might be a man of honor (LOL), but I'd rather pay a single mommie (hopefully not too much, LOL) just to have the frame firmly established. The money and time spent dating would be obviated; she gets the cash to feed her rugrat other-man's spawn, and you get the pipes cleaned, all within the confines of her trailer.
You could also do that with a poor young childless girl or even a young part time prostitute.

Single mothers should be the last possible option as in you've stuck on an island and she's the only available pvssy there. That would immediately raise her value lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could also do that with a poor young childless girl or even a young part time prostitute.

Single mothers should be the last possible option as in you've stuck on an island and she's the only available pvssy there. That would immediately raise her value lol
But it also makes the most needy, and hence obedient - and in the frame of mind to try and "Pretty Woman" her way out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But it also makes the most needy, and hence obedient - and in the frame of mind to try and "Pretty Woman" her way out.
So it's about control...

I rather hv an uncontrolled tight smooth pvssy anytime of the day over a used loose and abused obedient one.

It's all about the tightness.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to be desperate, with no plates, and crazy!

Reaction score
If you can just bang her without anything more then why not, it's not all cut and dry on there intentions etc. it just usually doesn't end well especially if you get close with their kids.look at it this way, she's either a piece of crap that would just leave her baby daddy even though they have a kid or the father was bad enough to force her to leave in which case the girl will be messed up from the experience.
no strings attached is the prized "pawn" in a womans sexual arsenal. never believe a word of this nonsense. if youre going to stick your **** in a woman you better be prepared for the day after. plain and ****ing simple. I'm not a fan of the idea of "NSA"-one-night-stand-sex...its not realistic. if you want something casual, develop a FWB relationship with someone "semi"-special, if that makes any sense. before you know it you have cheesy names for eachother, think about that **** for a second

that said....single moms? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

deuces :D

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I've heard so many countless of threads to not hook up with single mothers but how about sport f*king or just getting sex from them here and there. I don't want to be involved in her life but just date her and give her what she wants. How should I look at this situation?

Should I not approach and leave it be or should I just get what I want and leave?
Don't do it. You can fvck them if you want but don't even that unless you know you won't catch feelings.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with dating a single mother who has mid to late teens or adults as kids. It's usually only bad when the kids are young. Not saying marrying any of them, but to have fun with them, nothing wrong with that. I will agree it would be flat out stupid to put a ring on any woman these days; let alone a single mother. One plus would be you do not have to worry about baby rabies. lol. As long as you get some good sex, that's what important. As my boy AMS says, you prob. don't have to worry about seeing them much or being on your purpose as they have something else to distract them; aside from their job.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I've heard so many countless of threads to not hook up with single mothers but how about sport f*king or just getting sex from them here and there. I don't want to be involved in her life but just date her and give her what she wants. How should I look at this situation?

Should I not approach and leave it be or should I just get what I want and leave?
That's likely to be how she became a single mom in the past. You cannot pull top form SMV and cratered SMV at the same time.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's likely to be how she became a single mom in the past. You cannot pull top form SMV and cratered SMV at the same time.
Going to have to slightly disagree with you there. While many young single mothers are a like that, nothing is all. Some of my tenants are single mothers and they were quite loyal to their husbands. However, the husbands over time turned abusive and dangerous. I've seen it first hand. We have cameras in our complexes. When you see a a 6ft man beat on a 5''2' woman, then they get a pass. Yea, they selected him, but we all make mistakes. I selected to the wrong woman as well. I was smart enough to divorce the woman before it got bad, but we've all made major mistakes in life. There are men and women that just also grow apart. No one really knows how a person will be 3, 5, 10+ years down the line. Now, am I saying they are not damaged and a man shouldn't be cautious? No, of course not. However, as with any person, go by their actions, not by what they say. Am I saying marry them? Hell to the no. However, if her children or children are mid teens or older, it really shouldn't effect having some fun and seeing where it goes. Chances are, a single mother who's been around the block knows the man wants sex. As long as her child rearing doesn't interfere with getting sex, I really do not see the problem of keeping them as a plate and both of you having some fun. The cavat is that if the kids are young, like under 10, skip. Not worth the drama or headache. But teenage or young adult, I do not see a problem keeping them around. Especially the one's who keep a good body. I know some of my tenant's who are in their late 30's and early 40's with a better body than some of my female tenants in their early 20's. And no, I do not put my hand in the cookie jar. I am just sharing what I see.

As with ALL WOMEN that you date, I highly recommend keeping a VAR on you AT ALL TIMES. That, I will not deter. All the women I date and especially have sex with have a VAR on me AT ALL TIMES. I then transfer to my external hard drive and secure private cloud (not online) for safe keeping.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You have to be desperate, with no plates, and crazy!
Let me tell you about my weekend with my HB 8 hot blond single mom.I show up on Saturday to watch College football she makes me shredded beef nachos and hands me a cold beer,I drink 6 beers (damn good service this woman) I chug beer and eat plates of fvcking grade A nachos (this woman can cook) then we go to a local fair and have fun (she brings the kids) I shell out 70 bucks we have a damn good time.Go back to her place (she stops at store buys me some whiskey) She fixes me dinner I gobble it up.We go to bed where I fvck her ALL night (I cvm 7 times) Sunday morning she makes me coffee for my drive home...Damn I love single moms,I found out a long time ago they are the worlds best kept secret.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you about my weekend with my HB 8 hot blond single mom.I show up on Saturday to watch College football she makes me shredded beef nachos and hands me a cold beer,I drink 6 beers (damn good service this woman) I chug beer and eat plates of fvcking grade A nachos (this woman can cook) then we go to a local fair and have fun (she brings the kids) I shell out 70 bucks we have a damn good time.Go back to her place (she stops at store buys me some whiskey) She fixes me dinner I gobble it up.We go to bed where I fvck her ALL night (I cvm 7 times) Sunday morning she makes me coffee for my drive home...Damn I love single moms,I found out a long time ago they are the worlds best kept secret.
Might be a bit extreme calling them the world's best kept secret, but it really depends on the woman and why the father is out of the picture. Each need to be taken on a case by case basis. I will say, if they keep in good shape, can cook and clean, then that's a good sign. Though, still not sure I can agree with a world's best kept secret. That's prob. women who've not been exposed to feminism and not slept with many men in their teens. This is a rarity these days (less than 1% of the US pop).

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a bit extreme calling them the world's best kept secret, but it really depends on the woman and why the father is out of the picture. Each need to be taken on a case by case basis. I will say, if they keep in good shape, can cook and clean, then that's a good sign. Though, still not sure I can agree with a world's best kept secret. That's prob. women who've not been exposed to feminism and not slept with many men in their teens. This is a rarity these days (less than 1% of the US pop).
No it doesn't...the single mom I mentioned above never married her baby daddy she just used him as a sperm bank to have 2 kids with and then she kicked his ass to the curb..she doesn't even care if he pays child support she just wanted kids.She is a rare case I agree.My rule of thumb with single moms is make sure she has a good job,can cook,is a freak in the sheets,home owner if possible.There are levels of single moms there is sh!t tier and there is the higher echelons.I have found out that the higher echelons of momies are better than single women with no kids those are the best kept secrets.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't...the single mom I mentioned above never married her baby daddy she just used him as a sperm bank to have 2 kids with and then she kicked his ass to the curb..she doesn't even care if he pays child support she just wanted kids.She is a rare case I agree.My rule of thumb with single moms is make sure she has a good job,can cook,is a freak in the sheets,home owner if possible.There are levels of single moms there is sh!t tier and there is the higher echelons.I have found out that the higher echelons of momies are better than single women with no kids those are the best kept secrets.
Yep, I'd agree to the different levels of single moms. Seems she just wanted the offspring and then select the guy she wants to be with currently. Obviously, if she has a job, home owner, cooks, cleans and is a freak in the sheets; that's a plus. However, just make sure she's not playing you too. You know, some women know if they keep a guy happy, all they need to do is keep his belly fill and fvck him to sleep. Men are simple in that regard.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, just make sure she's not playing you too.
The single moms I have been with have all been players (they have to be by necessity) The one I mentioned above is VERY game aware.Do I have a problem buying her kids a 3 dollar ice cream cone or a corn dog at the state fair ? I do not.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how is this not a red flag?
Most single moms still have feelings for the ex.A fun game to play is to say something insulting about the ex and see if she defends him.If you determine that she still has feelings for the ex (like NOT insisting that he pay child support) then just have fun with her until she straightens that out if ever.(the idea here is too just have sex and fun)

Billtx49

Reaction score
Two events happened before you came on the scene, the baby daddy, and the kids. You are number 3 in her emotional structure after those events happened if you’re looking for something long term. I personally prefer to be #1, but short term pumps work for me…

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to have to slightly disagree with you there. While many young single mothers are a like that, nothing is all. Some of my tenants are single mothers and they were quite loyal to their husbands. However, the husbands over time turned abusive and dangerous. I've seen it first hand. We have cameras in our complexes. When you see a a 6ft man beat on a 5''2' woman, then they get a pass. Yea, they selected him, but we all make mistakes.
That no argument.
Every adult is responsible for the choices they make. Women have enough free resources and victim hood on steroids.

If she cratered smv or picks a dead beat,aa low life, skis down cawkkk mountain during best years, zero ****s given when the wall hits.
Men don't turn abusive. The writing is on the wall. Women turn fat,cuck or cut off their husbands which is a form of abuse.Furthermore, more than half domestic violence is initiated by "i'm a woman and I'm a victim."

She picked a ****ty mate. She dun goofed.

I selected to the wrong woman as well. I was smart enough to divorce the woman before it got bad, but we've all made major mistakes in life. There are men and women that just also grow apart. No one really knows how a person will be 3, 5, 10+ years down the line. Now, am I saying they are not damaged and a man shouldn't be cautious? No, of course not. However, as with any person, go by their actions, not by what they say. Am I saying marry them? Hell to the no. However, if her children or children are mid teens or older, it really shouldn't effect having some fun and seeing where it goes. Chances are, a single mother who's been around the block knows the man wants sex. As long as her child rearing doesn't interfere with getting sex, I really do not see the problem of keeping them as a plate and both of you having some fun. The cavat is that if the kids are young, like under 10, skip. Not worth the drama or headache. But teenage or young adult, I do not see a problem keeping them around. Especially the one's who keep a good body. I know some of my tenant's who are in their late 30's and early 40's with a better body than some of my female tenants in their early 20's. And no, I do not put my hand in the cookie jar. I am just sharing what I see.
The diff being, you take self ownership. Women are incapable of and get free money. By free, I mean that the dogs of the state allocate male resources to women.

I will sport smash. I troll on site the sec she talks marriage and children. Top form smv or gtfo.

As with ALL WOMEN that you date, I highly recommend keeping a VAR on you AT ALL TIMES. That, I will not deter. All the women I date and especially have sex with have a VAR on me AT ALL TIMES. I then transfer to my external hard drive and secure private cloud (not online) for safe keeping.
I can't be bothered.
#MikePenceRules!
Bid all sex. Archive all texts and nudes. Been doing the same thing long before false accusations was normalised.

Single mom's are cratered Smv. TThere is no exception. Pull top form.