Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating single mothers

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea It wasn't directed at you man, just in general, if you just agree ahead of time your gonna just be bed buddies or you have that attitude going in then it's fine, otherwise I've seen them use a relationship as just that "an escape" but if you go in with ltr intentions and get close with the kid in the
Meantime then she does a 180 it royally sucks man.otherwise I think single moms are good plate material, most will bang and care for you like there trying to lock you down.
That is really the meat and potatoes right there. I believe they will show their womanly attributes to lock you down, then the script is flipped.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your frame has to be rock solid. And you absolutely cannot get emotionally involved with her.

Also, she will start out slow and make you believe she just wants to have a good time, etc. However, that will change and eventually, she will want more. You can bet money on that.

And be prepared to deal with last minute cancellations and drama that you don't need.

Also, make sure you're spinning other plates. It will make it easier to walk away when you need to.

-Augustus-

BigM

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that most of them want something from you that isn't just sex. And the others that say that they don't, are usually liars.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to make generalizations here, but I will make some observations about single moms if you choose to go down that path

1. Consider why she is a single mom
- If she was left for another women, she may be permanently damaged, tread with caution
- If an amicable "mutual separation", may be more worth looking into
- widows are probably the best ones, considering it was completely out of anyone's control

2. Understand how she views her child
- If she has the little fvcker on a pedestal, watch out!
- If she understands her child has issues, and is a "normal" kid like every other kid on this planet, that is a good thing

3. How quickly does she want to bring you into her kid's life?
- To me, anything less than 4 months clearly shows her intentions - she is looking for a provider
- If she holds out too long, she is probably damaged goods and afraid of commitment

4. Look at her situation
- Does she have a decent, well-paying job?
- Does she live on her own? Own or rent?

5. Look at her actions
- Is she lazy? i.e. does she think she needs to be taken care of when the child is not around? My ex acted like the world came to a halt when she didn't have her kid
- Does she clean? cook? take care of her body?
- Look at if she smokes weed a lot, drinks, parties often
- How many other men does she have in her life?

Of the 4 I have dated recently, they all display some of the negative actions here.
My ex - pedestaled child, every bad quality of #5, damaged from ex, lives with parents
E - probably the best of the 4. Has her own place, very giving, does not drink or party heavy, amicable divorce
S - smokes weed, appears lazy, left for another woman
N - everything bad....

Long story short, single moms get a bad rap because they possess tons of bad qualities. Single moms have even less quality women...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Singles moms = c0ck beaten trash..
Run a black light over there bodys and
Check out all the *** stains.

If i were to meet my ex for the first time today and wanted to court her beta faggot style, not knowing her sexual history.. id be fcked..

For 3 years my cck has pounded, beaten. Slapped. Slammed every inch of her body, *** in her hair.. eyes.. chin, butt hole. Tittys. Back.. you name it i came there. Not to.mention the gallons she swallowed. Do the math..

Bj 1 or 2 times a day for 3 years. Each squirt of *** is around 10mls? Idk wish it was 50..

i watched a baby come out of her snatch.
Brutal.. i got attached to that snatch so much because of how well i beat it like it was a jew in ww2

What sane male would want to get involved romantically with that?

I genuinly feel sorry for beta faggots begging for dates with her.

And i know now never to touch a single mom and only be after that prime lightly used pus(if theres any left in the world at all) maybe when im older and my heatt completely dies out finaly which im really looking forward to <3

**** single moms
- chev

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about them...

This is certainly true! And I would say this composes 60% of them

Single mommies also tend to have this "princess" vibe to them, which is ridiculous cause they have to realize they are the bottom of the barrel. I think they can certainly be good plates, just don't meet the kids! To date one and be in a relationship, she would have to be living on her own, drop her princess BS, cooks and cleans for herself, has a good job, etc. I think the plate thing works nicely because they have limited time to spend with you

I would say my exgf falls in the princess type and just wanted to be pampered, acting like the world owes her something. If she is attractive, she has likely ridden the c*ck carousel and is severely damaged goods. She will be single for a while until she finds that sucker provider cause that's what most are looking for...

I have two boys myself though, so I have a different outlook...
no wonder we agree on so much. i have one son, raised him myself and my recent ex is a single mom 50% custody and has that damn princess single child syndrome. barely cooked and ****. man how do these girls not get that they need to be a CATCH for someone to hold onto them. I have told this one and she began to do these things but ultimately can not overcome her princess syndrome..............too much trouble all together.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no wonder we agree on so much. i have one son, raised him myself and my recent ex is a single mom 50% custody and has that damn princess single child syndrome. barely cooked and ****. man how do these girls not get that they need to be a CATCH for someone to hold onto them. I have told this one and she began to do these things but ultimately can not overcome her princess syndrome..............too much trouble all together.
It is bad... and these are the women who go off ranting about how men don't want single moms... The fact is they are some hot broad that "accidentally" got knocked up by some dude, he bailed, and now the world owes them something. I couldn't tell you what these women honestly want. I am thinking just to continue riding the c*ck carousel because their self-esteem is completely shot, because most men don't see them for anything more than an easy lay... Any legitimate guy comes into their life, and they don't know how to handle it, so they fvck it up...

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is bad... and these are the women who go off ranting about how men don't want single moms... The fact is they are some hot broad that "accidentally" got knocked up by some dude, he bailed, and now the world owes them something. I couldn't tell you what these women honestly want. I am thinking just to continue riding the c*ck carousel because their self-esteem is completely shot, because most men don't see them for anything more than an easy lay... Any legitimate guy comes into their life, and they don't know how to handle it, so they fvck it up...
Exactly. They want a provider and a guy to treat their kid like their own but yet they wont do **** in return. Like they expect u to act like a step dad and husband but give nothing in return. It is just damn insanity.
And every guy thst it doesnt work oit with just adds to that sinking ship of drama and anxiety for them.
How they dont get it and straighten up i can not comprehend.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious on one I met with recently.. second date, kiss closed...

Date overall pretty good, she was one of the ones where dad left for a 22- year old 5 months after having the baby. I see some red flags
-Smokes weed a lot
-Didn't take initiative to pay on dates
-Asked what kind of care I drive, which I thought was weird...

On the flip side, got another one who texts a lot, even before we started hanging out... shes a chatterbox...
-Brings me gifts (snacks, etc.) every time she comes over
-Completely open to EVERYTHING is the sack.. I can't keep up with her (2+ hours every time), but boy is she fun...
-Amicable split with ex
-Constant compliments, which I would like to curtail... best approach?
-Incredibly submissive and positive
-Definitely a bit insecure, have gotten the "Are you mad at me?" 2 times over the last 2 months, which I ignored...

Not sure this one is even plate material

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious on one I met with recently.. second date, kiss closed...

Date overall pretty good, she was one of the ones where dad left for a 22- year old 5 months after having the baby. I see some red flags
-Smokes weed a lot
-Didn't take initiative to pay on dates
-Asked what kind of care I drive, which I thought was weird...

On the flip side, got another one who texts a lot, even before we started hanging out... shes a chatterbox...
-Brings me gifts (snacks, etc.) every time she comes over
-Completely open to EVERYTHING is the sack.. I can't keep up with her (2+ hours every time), but boy is she fun...
-Amicable split with ex
-Constant compliments, which I would like to curtail... best approach?
-Incredibly submissive and positive
-Definitely a bit insecure, have gotten the "Are you mad at me?" 2 times over the last 2 months, which I ignored...

Not sure this one is even plate material
Sounds like the second one knows how to act. Even if over doing it a bit. That is ok.
Asking if u are mad means she is paranoid to be pleasing u all the time. This is good to an extent. It will settle a bit down the road but shows a good foundation of compassion which most girls lack.

LX12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking here for a minute trying to find some answers regarding my experience with this last single mother I had the unfortunate experience of interacting with. The similarities are shocking. There seemed to be lacking of empathy, entitlement issues and a distorted SMV. The profile of a covert narcissist fit this woman to a tee. I wasn't asking for much just a little reciprocation. I'm not exactly sure what happened but I do know baby daddy was hovering in the background. We pounded it out for awhile til I called her on her BS and she dropped me almost immediately. It was difficult but getting better after 5 months of no contact. I do like them younger and this chick was a little rode hard and staring at the wall scrambling to find a provider.I struggled thinking about raising another mans offspring. Cute kid though.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a LTR with a single mother who makes 100k a year and owns her own home,The notion that they are all on welfare is not true any longer.I also would not date any single mom below an HB8.I am 45 and she is 30 the point being not only can you bat above your HB average with single moms but older men like me can tap youger pvssy.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your frame has to be rock solid. And you absolutely cannot get emotionally involved with her.

Also, she will start out slow and make you believe she just wants to have a good time, etc. However, that will change and eventually, she will want more. You can bet money on that.

And be prepared to deal with last minute cancellations and drama that you don't need.

Also, make sure you're spinning other plates. It will make it easier to walk away when you need to.

-Augustus-
right on point. This happened to me not so long ago. I didn't see it at the start given that she was eager to have fun (I was an escape to her reality), but as it progressed she didn't want to do fun things, started trying to include the child in our activities and canceling dates. In retrospect, she wanted me to fill the void/role all along. Never again.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in a LTR with a single mother who makes 100k a year and owns her own home,The notion that they are all on welfare is not true any longer.I also would not date any single mom below an HB8.I am 45 and she is 30 the point being not only can you bat above your HB average with single moms but older men like me can tap youger pvssy.
That's fine but what's the benefit besides puss? what about younger men in their 30's or even 20's?
The rise of single mothers is becoming rampant, from personal experience I don't see any benefit dating one unless she is hot, rich, and willing to do the same stuff a childless chick does.
The chick your dating is the exception not the rule, most single mothers are fuccing garbage

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hello,

I've heard so many countless of threads to not hook up with single mothers but how about sport f*king or just getting sex from them here and there. I don't want to be involved in her life but just date her and give her what she wants. How should I look at this situation?

Should I not approach and leave it be or should I just get what I want and leave?
Dude the REALITY is that 99% of American women are trash anyway, no matter if they have kids or not lol. 99% of them have major flaws that make being in a relationship with them difficult.

So here's the thing....date the chicks that LOOK good.

If she looks good, gets your dyck hard, and you want to fvck her, then that's the chick you go after. Now, whatever flaws/baggage she brings to the table (such as another man's kids, or bad finances, or mixed signals, or personality/attitude issues, or gold-digging issues, or mental illnesses, etc.) that's just what you would have to DEAL WITH in a committed relationship with them. Which means in terms of a committed relationship, you have to determine which flaws you will tolerate and which ones you won't.

And that's IF you decide to be in a committed relationship, this is 2017, you don't HAVE to commit to anybody anymore to be honest. You could just spin plates until you're 60 and then get into a "committed relationship" with some 50 year old bytch at that time. Shyt at 60, you would be dead within 20 years give or take anyway and your dyck would barely get up.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Just avoid them altogether. You'll most likely catch feelings.
Not sure this could apply for anyone 40+...most single mothers that age don't want anymore kids. So there's a plus there. I usually stick to the ones that have kids that are old enough (middle/high school) to cook their own food in a microwave or kids old enough to have their own interests in the opposite sex. lol

A

AJ84

Can only speak from my experience as a single mother aged 33 (but now engaged).

The other single moms I have met were mostly educated working women who were not collecting welfare and baby daddies. Most were married when they had children, and got divorced later. There are a lot of reasons for getting divorced but the most common ones from the group of single mothers I know were infidelity from the husband, bad with money (one women's ex owed over 112k in credit cards line of credit and they were forced to sell their house to pay it off, another woman had a gambling problem and the husband left her because she refused to get help), just grew apart and lost that loving feeling.

A few had sour opinions of men but most of them were happy to be able to date and not feel rushed to marry and have kids because they did not plan to have any more. In that regard, a few were actually more picky because they weren't looking for a relationship, they were not racing against a biological clock, they enjoyed having time to themselves outside of their mom role, and they made their own money.

The ones who had amicable divorces and got along with their ex who were still involved with his kids had healthier views and more positive dating experiences.

Like I said in another post, it can still be a hard sell, but the notion of all single mothers being desperate, welfare cases, looking for a man to latch onto etc, is a generalization.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Can only speak from my experience as a single mother aged 33 (but now engaged).

The other single moms I have met were mostly educated working women who were not collecting welfare and baby daddies. Most were married when they had children, and got divorced later. There are a lot of reasons for getting divorced but the most common ones from the group of single mothers I know were infidelity from the husband, bad with money (one women's ex owed over 112k in credit cards line of credit and they were forced to sell their house to pay it off, another woman had a gambling problem and the husband left her because she refused to get help), just grew apart and lost that loving feeling.

A few had sour opinions of men but most of them were happy to be able to date and not feel rushed to marry and have kids because they did not plan to have any more. In that regard, a few were actually more picky because they weren't looking for a relationship, they were not racing against a biological clock, they enjoyed having time to themselves outside of their mom role, and they made their own money.

The ones who had amicable divorces and got along with their ex who were still involved with his kids had healthier views and more positive dating experiences.

Like I said in another post, it can still be a hard sell, but the notion of all single mothers being desperate, welfare cases, looking for a man to latch onto etc, is a generalization.
I know what you mean.

Although, back in the day, when my friend, age 20 was stationed in the military...when he wound up in his permanent duty station...he complained of way too many YOUNG single mothers. It's as if it was incubator alley starting from high school until barely drinking age. Him being 21, some of these single moms weren't even old enough to buy them a drink.

Mondo1111

Reaction score
So, I'm getting close to dating my teacher and she's a single mother.... Any tips bro'ssss? Thanks. BTW I'm stoned rn, so good answers pleaseeee.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They r of "high value" for a student lmao

You'd get better grades and if you'd get her pregnant you could always claim you were raped !

On a more serious note, don't be bothered, aren't there more s€xy female students around you that's childless ?

If it's desperation then you've got to work at your own issues 1st...