Dealing with suspected cheating

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to tell when a woman no longer loves you: Think back to that point where you looked up into her face and you saw “resentment”.. that was the point. She resents you for not being who you promised to be. Even though she acts independently to undermine it due to her biological reasons that in most cases, she doesn’t even know exists. It was still your responsibility to be that man
I hate this. It’s not wrong but it makes my blood boil. we pedestalize women so much that they’ve become impossible to please. It’s my responsibility to be the MAN she thought I was but she can act however she wants? Lol, asinine. This is such a losing proposition for men. It’d be like if I signed a contract for anything and in the fine print it said “at a moments notice, whenever I feel like it, non of this is valid.”
Give me a break.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. if she's an honorable woman, you may just be paranoid.

2. if she's not an honorable woman, here's your ticket to freedom.

R

Ranger

I hate this. It’s not wrong but it makes my blood boil. we pedestalize women so much that they’ve become impossible to please. It’s my responsibility to be the MAN she thought I was but she can act however she wants? Lol, asinine. This is such a losing proposition for men. It’d be like if I signed a contract for anything and in the fine print it said “at a moments notice, whenever I feel like it, non of this is valid.”
Give me a break.
I don’t disagree with you. It totally sucks. But it’s what I’ve observed. It shatters even the remote idea of everything we stand on as men. Honor. Courage. Sacrifice. Duty.
These concepts we hold dear. I will tell you what I did for myself. See if it works for you.
All of those things are real in me. Except now they are for me. I owe no woman these these things. She is not entitled to them. They are a representation of the warrior in me and it’s not for free. Nor do I give it out.
“You have to respect the beliefs of others.” Is what we are told.
No. Actually I don’t. I don’t owe anything unless I borrowed some money for a house or something. I don’t owe my allegiance to anyone or anything.

However, I do give it freely to those I choose. Nobody can tell me what to think or what I should think. I keep my own counsel and select my own decisions.
This is what I replaced my now, pure honor for.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
The scary thing is it's ABSOLUTELY and CONSCIOUSLY true of all "exclusive" relationships, yet men don't comprehend this. My female friends I'm tight with couldn't believe men didn't get this intuitively.
Why would your female friends think they're objectively worthy of an arrangement like that.

R

Ranger

This is their nature. Biology trumps agreements and oaths and religion.
If you confront them with no way out, their response is Duh!!!!!
Beating up on them or hating on them is stupid. They are all little girls.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, in exclusivity negotiations with someone currently (I'm losing badly) and she says "oh I assumed you were seeing a lot of other women" lol. So she just took me raw with this assumption, meanwhile when she says I'm the only one she's seeing I actually believed it for a split second lol.
Why would you consider being exclusive when she straight up lied to you like that?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
They're worthy of being discarded as soon as a better option comes along, and maintained if one does not. That's exclusivity. Someone here once said "spinning plates is what women call 'dating'"
Shouldnt the exclusivity just come naturally? I've never heard of negotiating it. You consider the fact that you're negotiating it is why you're even losing badly in the first place?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Because that's the Game and I've never experienced anyone who acted differently.

I did question it enough to make a thread about that being a red flag though, in DJ Discussion.
Man if she's straight blatantly deceiving you like that you shouldnt even consider being exclusive with her. Women who do this deserve to be pumped and dumped and never enjoy the benefits of a serious long term relationship. I say it all the time that slvts don't either. All slvts deserve to be pumped and dumped too. Women like this deserve to be used and discarded. I hate betas such more for enabling these vapid women.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Negotiating it is when it comes up and you think it's going to go naturally per usual but it doesn't and you're left wondering how you could have misread it so badly lol
Well I guess women just generally don't have integrity. Which women like that deserve to be discarded.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is giving you reasons to strongly suspect she’s cheating, then those reasons are generally enough by themselves to tell you she isn’t a good fit for you.

The power in a relationship never resides necessarily with a man or a woman, but rather with which ever person cares less and is able to walk away or has options that give them the power to easily walk away.

R

Ranger

If a woman is giving you reasons to strongly suspect she’s cheating, then those reasons are generally enough by themselves to tell you she isn’t a good for you.
Here’s a higher level thought. Just think about it. How about, that her design and genetic programming has decided that the man isn’t good enough to quell and stabilize her Hypergamy.
And from her viewpoint, he isn’t good enough to keep her Hypergamy from taking over.

R

Ranger

Well I guess women just generally don't have integrity. Which women like that deserve to be discarded.
What is integrity? How is that defined for a woman? Sure they demand it from men all the time. Just read some online profiles to verify this.

But what does integrity mean to her? How does she apply that to herself?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
What is integrity? How is that defined for a woman? Sure they demand it from men all the time. Just read some online profiles to verify this.

But what does integrity mean to her? How does she apply that to herself?
By not being deceptive. Not leading someone or allowing them to believe something that is not true. But telling half-truths or lying by omission. But it seems like it's part of their nature to not have integrity. It's part of their nature to be deceptive and deception is about control. It'll never happen, women will have to work hard to have integrity because i dont think it generally comes naturally unless it's a way to get what they want.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Hypergamy is a borderline non issue in 2018 with the outright polyandry dominating.
It kind of sucks. My mom stayed at home and homeschooled her kids and was loual to my father. That's something I wouldn't mind having. But it seems very difficult to attain especially if you're broke.

R

Ranger

By not being deceptive. Not leading someone or allowing them to believe something that is not true. But telling half-truths or lying by omission. But it seems like it's part of their nature to not have integrity. It's part of their nature to be deceptive and deception is about control. It'll never happen, women will have to work hard to have integrity because i dont think it generally comes naturally unless it's a way to get what they want.
Is she having integrity to her species and the genetic breeding commands? Is she having integrity to other women by keeping her mouth shut when her friends are off getting dikked by men who aren’t their boyfriends or husbands? Does she have integrity to her friends when they all keep their mouthes shut?
The answer is yes.
So what integrity are you talking about? Define it down to a single sentence.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Is she having integrity to her species and the genetic breeding commands? Is she having integrity to other women by keeping her mouth shut when her friends are off getting dikked by men who aren’t their boyfriends or husbands? Does she have integrity to her friends when they all keep their mouthes shut?
The answer is yes.
So what integrity are you talking about? Define it down to a single sentence.
Nope. That's not what integrity means. Women allow their emotions to dictate how they behave and what they do or don't say.

in·teg·ri·ty
inˈteɡrədē/
noun
  1. 1.
    the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.