Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with suspected cheating

R

Ranger

In general they do. It can vary between individuals. But for the most part that's how it works and it's because beta males enable these women.
Is the right word enable? Do they know any better? Enable assumes we are going along with drunk driving or something.
The solution is still not about the women. There is not one thing we can do about them in the sphere of this western civilization at this point in time.
Wouldn’t it be easier to leed the horse to water than to drag it to water?
A woman posts a bathroom selfie and men jump all over that like a pack of starved dogs. But she knows she doesn’t want them. She wants the one who doesn’t give a crap about her.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Well it could but they want consent laws to undo their regrets. They only want to breed with a few men. They few that get this stuff at the deepest levels. Sometimes really mean bast@rds and criminals.
Is the right word enable? Do they know any better? Enable assumes we are going along with drunk driving or something.
The solution is still not about the women. There is not one thing we can do about them in the sphere of this western civilization at this point in time.
A woman posts a bathroom selfie and men jump all over that like a pack of starved dogs. But she knows she doesn’t want them. She wants the one who doesn’t give a crap about her.
You can enable someone without realizing your doing it.

R

Ranger

You can enable someone without realizing your doing it.
Why are you still try to solve women. Here I did a whole thread of this one.

“You can’t cure a woman of being a woman.”
Ranger.

Plain and simple. You will waste time and energy. You’re protest is noted. You are unhappy and maybe even furious that woman have stolen the position they have now. Maybe even full of rage as well.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
Yes there is. We can spread information. The more men that at least know about this stuff the better. Sites like this have already made a difference over the years. Spreading the idea that it's not a womans fault she cheated and that "it just happened" is incorrect and it is not a positive message to spread. Infact you could influence a guy to go back to a cheating ex by spreading something like that. If a woman cheats its her fault, she knows it's wrong, she can control herself. Women shouldn't feel safe or ok to just act on their feelings all the time. This causes major problems and destroys families. A man could do everything right, and she could just get drunk one night and cheat because her whovre friends encourage it and society does not shame her for it. But you dont seem to get this point. Sometimes a man can act so weak that she cheats as a result but is still her choice. Sometimes it's only partially the man's fault. Sometimes it's not his fault at all.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Ranger.

Plain and simple. You will waste time and energy. You’re protest is noted. You are unhappy and maybe even furious that woman have stolen the position they have now. Maybe even full of rage as well.
Lol. We're having a debate retard. I'm explaining to you why your wrong and being smaller minded when you make ridiculous statements like "it's always the man's fault".

R

Ranger

Lol. We're having a debate retard. I'm explaining to you why your wrong and being smaller minded when you make ridiculous statements like "it's always the man's fault".
It would be impossible for me to throw out certainty.
I keep my own counsel and select my own decisions based on what I have actually observed to be true. No matter how much it thrashes me.

I am avoiding a debate hammerhead. You will be stuck right there until the cows come home. There’s nothing for me to debate. It’s like trying to convince me the sky is magenta or that the earth is flat.
You don’t even know that the complete resolution, contained it this thread is right in front of you. You can’t see it. Now if every man could see it? We would have an almost instant reversal of our society.
Complete reversal. See, I don’t care about you. I’m good with burning you. I would rather talk to a man that has the power to overcome the ideas that hold him blind to simplicity.
This stuff is so simple it’s almost child’s play. I fully did it in three months or so. You? Lol. You’re fukked

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The force of the feminine narratives is strong in some men.

It's being etched into the moment they were born. 1st from their mothers, the standard of what's good and bad in other women comes from her.

In many mens eyes, their mothers can do no wrong.

She sets the standards - but that standard is just for her own survival. She always seeks protection, her husband might leave for another women or she is unable to tame him. But she is able to tame her son and that's when it starts.

That's when you as men start blaming women for lack of integrity. The idea started with your own mother and as time passes reinforced by other women that they are high valued and other women...

Well that's what you boys are discussing.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score

Ranger.

My opinions on this topic used to be a lot more mild. But normies would say "who hurt you" or "you hate women" so I just started trolling them saying let's make rape legal because that really disturbs people and good. I hate feminists though and I hope that I horrify feminists and make them afraid to go outside. I want feminists to be terrorized because they are one of the biggest problems western society faces. Feminism is societal suicide and honestly if feminists ever really get there way, I hope society completely breaks down. Look and Sweden, as sad as it is, has one of the most feminized nations in the world and look how much rape happens there. Hopefully in Sweden only the feminists are the ones getting raped, and the innocent decent women aren't. Feminists are just as evil and vile as rapists in a different way. Feminism has resulted in fvcking children being abused pyshcologically in dark and twisted ways, like putting prepubescent boys on hormone blockers because the mother taught the kid to think he's transgender. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

This is worse than besting your child. But this is totally legal and tolerated in western culture. This is a direct result of feminism and the feminist movement as a whole. This is evil and sinister. But men are the bad ones and we live in a rape culture. These women shouldnt be able to adopt children and you have to wonder, do they deserve to have free speech? Why should a movement that leads to child abuse this dark and twisted be allowed to have a base at all? This is like giving pedophiles a base to justify pedophilia. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off and it only exists because of feminism. No feminism= no normalization of transgenderism.

The emasculation of boys has gotten worse and worse and is now openly practiced in our educational institutions, yet all feminists care about is encouraging it and complaining about rape.

It's only going to continue to get worse and i bet you suicide will increase dramatically as a result. 80% of suicides are already male.

On top of all this women are mostly sh1t mothers because they want to work and ride the c0ck carousel until they're no longer youthful. Women are only getting worse as a whole. Feminism had had mostly negative effects and i think the effects are extreme. You just don't hear about it much because no one TALKS about it and when they do talk about it they act like it's progressive and good.

Yet you expect me to give a flying fvck when some woman who is a already a slvt, dresses like a slvt, gets raped or sexually assaulted? Their is a litterally war on our youth and especially to the boys (it damages the girls too) and these boys won't even get a chance at a normal or happy life.

The women I've dated usually treated me pretty well for a reason. They weren't perfect and I made my share of mistakes whether it was acting beta, or being an irresponsible and selfish @sshole.

Society wasn't perfect in the past but it was much more wholesome and i think everyone was generally happier back then, when women stayed at home and men worked. I mean look at 3rd/ 4th wave feminism. Women are more unhappy than ever and they're doing everything possible to make the situation worse so they can be even more unhappy and their daughters will be miserable too.

This is insanity and this is what happens when men are taken out of power and prevented from leading.

R

Ranger

The force of the feminine narratives is strong in some men.

It's being etched into the moment they were born. 1st from their mothers, the standard of what's good and bad in other women comes from her.

In many mens eyes, their mothers can do no wrong.

She sets the standards - but that standard is just for her own survival. She always seeks protection, her husband might leave for another women or she is unable to tame him. But she is able to tame her son and that's when it starts.

That's when you as men start blaming women for lack of integrity. The idea started with your own mother and as time passes reinforced by other women that they are high valued and other women...

Well that's what you boys are discussing.
You said it way better than I could have.
That rings so true it’s scary.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
All this " you just hate women" is feminine shaming tactics. I do hate feminists. But I don't think I'm like a lot of guys on this site because I've had women treat me pretty well in relationships and I've done a lot of these things naturally before I discovered sites like these.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
My opinions on this topic used to be a lot more mild. But normies would say "who hurt you" or "you hate women" so I just started trolling them saying let's make rape legal because that really disturbs people and good. I hate feminists though and I hope that I horrify feminists and make them afraid to go outside. I want feminists to be terrorized because they are one of the biggest problems western society faces. Feminism is societal suicide and honestly if feminists ever really get there way, I hope society completely breaks down. Look and Sweden, as sad as it is, has one of the most feminized nations in the world and look how much rape happens there. Hopefully in Sweden only the feminists are the ones getting raped, and the innocent decent women aren't. Feminists are just as evil and vile as rapists in a different way. Feminism has resulted in fvcking children being abused pyshcologically in dark and twisted ways, like putting prepubescent boys on hormone blockers because the mother taught the kid to think he's transgender. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

This is worse than besting your child. But this is totally legal and tolerated in western culture. This is a direct result of feminism and the feminist movement as a whole. This is evil and sinister. But men are the bad ones and we live in a rape culture. These women shouldnt be able to adopt children and you have to wonder, do they deserve to have free speech? Why should a movement that leads to child abuse this dark and twisted be allowed to have a base at all? This is like giving pedophiles a base to justify pedophilia. This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off and it only exists because of feminism. No feminism= no normalization of transgenderism.

The emasculation of boys has gotten worse and worse and is now openly practiced in our educational institutions, yet all feminists care about is encouraging it and complaining about rape.

It's only going to continue to get worse and i bet you suicide will increase dramatically as a result. 80% of suicides are already male.

On top of all this women are mostly sh1t mothers because they want to work and ride the c0ck carousel until they're no longer youthful. Women are only getting worse as a whole. Feminism had had mostly negative effects and i think the effects are extreme. You just don't hear about it much because no one TALKS about it and when they do talk about it they act like it's progressive and good.

Yet you expect me to give a flying fvck when some woman who is a already a slvt, dresses like a slvt, gets raped or sexually assaulted? Their is a litterally war on our youth and especially to the boys (it damages the girls too) and these boys won't even get a chance at a normal or happy life.

The women I've dated usually treated me pretty well for a reason. They weren't perfect and I made my share of mistakes whether it was acting beta, or being an irresponsible and selfish @sshole.

Society wasn't perfect in the past but it was much more wholesome and i think everyone was generally happier back then, when women stayed at home and men worked. I mean look at 3rd/ 4th wave feminism. Women are more unhappy than ever and they're doing everything possible to make the situation worse so they can be even more unhappy and their daughters will be miserable too.

This is insanity and this is what happens when men are taken out of power and prevented from leading.
Sorry to hear your mother did that to you. My mom had a hard time with me because I was so wild and I wouldn't listen to her. My mom was honestly kind of submissive. Sounds like you had a real domineering mother and that must have been tough.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You said it way better than I could have.
That rings so true it’s scary.
Does it explain why other women despises mama boys ?

Especially their mothers? And their mother despises their boys women ?

But the mama boy is malleable as he has been tamed. Some call it being gentle-d.

What is the root cause ?

Discuss. Open your minds. Be brave to accept the possibility that you have been gentle-d.

Then you will know why the bad rebellious boy is so much in demand. Do you think he cares even an iota of hypergamy?

What is that to him? He makes the standard.

R

Ranger

I will think on it.
Give an example of a kid who’s father was always off to war so I can get a deeper idea of it.

R

Ranger

Do you think he cares even an iota of hypergamy?

What is that to him? He makes the standard.
No. Hypergamy would only apply to betas. He wouldn’t care at all what she does, thinks, says. Or possibly why this forum even exists.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
No. Hypergamy would only apply to betas. He wouldn’t care at all what she does, thinks, says. Or possibly why this forum even exists.
Yet you are on this forum and your ex cheated therefore you are beta right?

R

Ranger

If he grew up like that, to him, the woman’s frame would seem more powerful. More authentic. More real.
He would be balancing everything against his single mother’s frame. “Is this what I should hold as trurh?” He would be asking himself.
This would make him more mailable. As if in what would mother say about this or that.

R

Ranger

Thats like saying "you can't fire me, I quit!"
Not at all. But I see why you are saying that. It would make it more unlikely that a woman would stray. If he is the standard. She would be unlikely to jump to Hypergamy.
Bear with me as I’m reasoning it out.
By being the standard she would naturally be drawn to it. You could even think of it like a guidon or standard that civil war troops would rally around.
Why would she choose someone else? So she could be lost with no direction?
Instability in her life is pretty much a day to day regular experience without guidance or direction. That’s the tell about a man adopting a feminine frame. No direction or stable center from which to operate.
He becomes easy to influence due to his feminine frame. Maliable. Wet noodle.
He would also feel betrayed by his own ranks. The woman frame has failed him. Mommy’s ideas don’t work.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If a man were to insult your father and call him a whoring b@stard you'd might be angry but still able to hold it in and even smile. Some might even be proud that his father is manly.

But if you were to insult his mother to his face and call her a wh0re, only the most passive of men is able to hold it in.

Like I said, the force of the female narrative is etched in many mens minds. Some more then others. But it's there. You just can't see it.

Everyday you play victim, you enforce that narratives.

R

Ranger

If a man were to insult your father and call him a whoring b@stard you'd might be angry but still able to hold it in and even smile. Some might even be proud that his father is manly.

But if you were to insult his mother to his face and call her a wh0re, only the most passive of men is able to hold it in.

Like I said, the force of the female narrative is etched in many mens minds. Some more then others. But it's there. You just can't see it.

But another woman can see it I would think.
Fuk I hate the idea of being a victim. It’s so repulsive.
I would think that a woman is actually using it as a tool sometimes. Knowing that a female frame exists in man. Or at least bits and pieces.
So it could be that when a woman is testing my mettle, she’s looking for the bits and pieces that I haven’t shaken off.
Two victims in a relationship would be catastrophic and she’s looking for that guidon to rally behind. Submissive.
Oh fuk. Never mind. I got it.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

A little off topic but if someone called my mother a wh0re I wouldn’t give a fvck and would just walk away because I know she isn’t one..

I think that’s why promiscuous women go ballistic when you call them a slvt when you get really pissed off.. it’s because deep down the truth really hurts.

Same reason why crazy women go nuts when you call them crazy.

Modern feminism - and I wouldn’t even call it feminism anymore because it seems to have turned mainstream - wants to put an end to slvt shaming because they want women to adapt the same tactics we have known here for years works - spinning plates and picking the best option.

Men are hardwired to reject promiscuous women for long term relationships and there is good reason why.

The mainstream wants women to get what they want to the detriment of men. They feel this is equalling past scores, but really they’re just building more resentment which will lead to the breakdown of families as men refuse to get married en masse and as a result, women can’t find able providers for their children. Never mind financial support in times of need, they won’t be able to find men willing to even stick around to provide moral support.

Try to let go of your ego. This is impossible to do as long as you’re vested in some promiscuous woman who is used to being treated like crap - remember, the abused always becomes the abuser.

End the cycle. Don’t focus on how fvcked up women can be, focus on what you can do to be a better stronger man.

Last edited: